Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December 2013 Sleever Pounds Lost Log

Hi all! Dec 9 sleever here, and thanks to the lovely weather up here in Canada am freezing my ta-tas off!! Supposed to be -30 C tonight with wind chill of -46 (-22/-50F) brrrr!

On to the dreaded stats:

HW 257

SW 253

CW 233

GW 130 (I'm only 5'3")

Been in a darn stall for the last week grrr

My Dr doesn't do a pre op diet, says ppl are healthier for the surgery without it. Was I happy to hear that? Hell ya! Had a hard enough time on liquid post op can't imagine pre op.

Anyway love lurking around and reading all of your posts, get a lot of laughs!

Good luck everyone!

HW 334

SW 310

CW 299

Surgery Dec 24

I am pleased with he progress so far. Adjusting to puree real food has been eye-opening. The tiny amount of food is still difficult to grasp for me. Working on it. Working the sleeve. I trust this will work if I work it.

This weeks stats:

HW. 362

SW. 320

CW 303

Total weight lost 59 lbs, 19 since surgery on 12/23. Still on liquids for another 10 days

I just LOVE weigh in day! Got all your numbers down...GREAT job everyone! These are fantastic victories!

Keep 'em comin'

HW: 317

SW: 291

CW: 266

Wooooooo Hooooooo!!!!!!!

Hi all! Dec 9 sleever here, and thanks to the lovely weather up here in Canada am freezing my ta-tas off!! Supposed to be -30 C tonight with wind chill of -46 (-22/-50F) brrrr!

On to the dreaded stats:

HW 257

SW 253

CW 233

GW 130 (I'm only 5'3")

Been in a darn stall for the last week grrr

My Dr doesn't do a pre op diet, says ppl are healthier for the surgery without it. Was I happy to hear that? Hell ya! Had a hard enough time on liquid post op can't imagine pre op.

Anyway love lurking around and reading all of your posts, get a lot of laughs!

Good luck everyone!

Welcome Meltzy!

I'm packing my stuff up and coming up north to visit you! Tonight's low here in freeeeeeeeezing Minnesota is supposed to be 32 below (actual temperature) with wind chills of up to 60 below! You're having a heatwave compared to us!

Thanks for joining the group! I have you down and ready to roll on the spreadsheet!

Guess what???? I have great news! We are at the 10,000+ pound mark for our weight loss goal. We are officially coming in at 10,770 pounds total to be lost!

This is beyond my wildest imagination, and I am SO excited to be taking this journey with all of you! You are all amazing, and inspirational!

Keep up the wonderful, fantastic weight loss! I'm confident we'll hit that goal!

Should we send our weighin info every week? What's the easiest way for us to report our losses?

Been in a bit of a stall this week, actually went up 2 lbs but today I am down that 2 +1, hopefully things will start moving again now.

HW 260

SW 260

CW 234

GW 150

Should we send our weighin info every week? What's the easiest way for us to report our losses?

Halfpint - you are more than welcome to post your weigh in whenever you would like. A lot of people do a weekly weigh in on Sunday's, and then I report the total number of pounds lost on Monday's, but as you can tell, people just post their victories any day they want to. I have it set up to track every post, so no pounds get lost.

The best way to post is using the following format:

HW (highest weight)

SW (surgery weight)

CW (current weight)

We're all about celebrating the victories...even if it is a tenth of a pound...and we also encourage if we hit stalls (since I am on day 5 of mine right now...lol)

So feel free to post whenever you like! I'll get your numbers, and you'll see the grand total so far on Monday's! :)

CW 265.8 I only weigh once a week. Surgery date 12/16

CW 262.4

Weigh in today and after 12 days no loss happy to see scale moved down 1.8 pounds!

HW 231

SW 224

CW 212.2

I've lost 5" in waist alone! Woohoo

Tami J,

Same here! Day 12 of a stall, but today I think I saw the digital scale consider a lower number (227), which I hope will break the stall in a couple of days. Fingers crossed. And congrats on your loss!!!

I'm in the 200's!!! Been 3 years since I've lived in this neighborhood! Of course, I'm only visiting!!

I stayed the exact same weight for 6 days -- woke up this morning to a 2.5lb loss! Woot!

HW 348

SW 330

CW 297.5

Yep..I'm claiming that half pound..lol!

Congratulations Jersey Girl!!! :)

CW 265.8 I only weigh once a week. Surgery date 12/16

CW 262.4

Hi MGR...I am not sure what to record for your weight loss. Could you please tell me how many pounds you have lost, and I will get it down on the spreadsheet!

Thanks a million!