Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Feeling Better In My Fifth Day Post Op

Hi all

Today I feel much better I was home did not went outside yet but planning to go out today, little left shoulder pain still and some gas but not that much, no pain in my incicions swelling is minimal I am not hungry at all but drinking my shakes ,Soups, jelly and popsicles

Hi there, day five here also. And this was the day I wanted to go somewhere, too -- a little trip to town just to get out. Resting now after making some egg drop Soup. Delicious! Only had a tiny bit -- like you, I am not hungry. Have not noticed any left shoulder pain today at all so maybe that is gone. Going without Tylenol and so so glad I didn't do pain killers. I've been walking a lot which feels great. This is a habit I've wanted to make and it seems the band has done that for me -- very happy about that! Tomorrow is my follow up visit with the surgeon. I think he will be pleased to see the incisions healing up nicely. So glad to hear you are doing well, my fellow November 5th Bandit! Best wishes.......

Hi there, day five here also. And this was the day I wanted to go somewhere, too -- a little trip to town just to get out. Resting now after making some egg drop Soup. Delicious! Only had a tiny bit -- like you, I am not hungry. Have not noticed any left shoulder pain today at all so maybe that is gone. Going without Tylenol and so so glad I didn't do pain killers. I've been walking a lot which feels great. This is a habit I've wanted to make and it seems the band has done that for me -- very happy about that! Tomorrow is my follow up visit with the surgeon. I think he will be pleased to see the incisions healing up nicely. So glad to hear you are doing well, my fellow November 5th Bandit! Best wishes.......

Hi Bandista my follow up appointment will be the 18th ,good luck with yours tomorrow !!

Hello Nov 5th banded I am doing well actually went grocery shopping yesterday and church this morning. Actually feeling pretty good, not really hungry outside of what I think I head hunger. Watching my husband and kids eat pizza as I sip on broth is not as easy as I thought. I have no pain and walking much better the only down side is the neck am back pain and the gas pushing up on my diaphragm that cause breathe taking pains here and there but nothing consistent so I am happy!! I am ready to rerun to work tomorrow and start see downward numbers on the scale! Good luck to you all:)