Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

"It seems that other forum members believe we're brainwashed morons"

Who? Not me. Not most people I talk to.

And you are the one who seems angry. I'm just puzzled, frankly.

2MuchFun: You think some of the sleeved people sound sanctimonious (personally, I think tone is hard to read!), but you came back on that thread with this:

"Don't wander around other forums taking cheap shots to make yourself feel better that you believe you made the right choice for you."

I was on my own forum fluffy. Wise up.

I'm tired of looking at naked dancing videos on YouTube. I'd rather make my own. Laura get over here and hold the camera.

I'm not! Post more!!!

Oh is anyone else having problems with the app freezing up tonight when you try to post??

Yes. I thought I lost a post and timed out on the site response. I had to close my app (iPad) and restart to clear it.

Can we stop this now and be adults. I unsubscribed from the band forum because sleevers were not welcome by the banders. Maybe others need to follow suit. Children play better together than some us are currently. This sniping back and forth is getting unnecessarily nasty.

I am expressing my opinion and mean no ill will against any specific poster and will make no further comments on whose is bigger and better.

Yes. I thought I lost a post and timed out on the site response. I had to close my app (iPad) and restart to clear it.

Thank you for answering :)

If it doesn't resolve tonight I will bring it up to the big A.

Well before this thread gets locked for bashing, let me enable you with a pic of me at goal weight and a 1950s recipe I made for Preservation Action Council's Throwback Potluck. It's called a frosted loaf sandwich. It's an entire loaf of white bread, split lengthwise into layers and filled with ham salad, chicken salad, and pimento cheese spread. It's frosted with cream cheese mixed with Mayonnaise. When you slice it it looks like ribbons.

And by the way that's a vintage dress, size 10. In today's vanity sizing, I wear a 6.

Lynda

post-112048-0-59839400-1384663192_thumb.jpg

Well before this thread gets locked for bashing, let me enable you with a pic of me at goal weight and a 1950s recipe I made for Preservation Action Council's Throwback Potluck. It's called a frosted loaf sandwich. It's an entire loaf of white bread, split lengthwise into layers and filled with ham salad, chicken salad, and pimento cheese spread. It's frosted with cream cheese mixed with Mayonnaise. When you slice it it looks like ribbons. And by the way that's a vintage dress, size 10. In today's vanity sizing, I wear a 6. Lynda

If you REALLY wanted to enable me, you'd post a pic of the cut up sandwich. :)

You look so cute and so skinny in your vintage dress!

Thanks! I didn't get a pic of mine sliced, but here's an example.

Lynda

post-112048-0-01288400-1384666230_thumb.jpg

Lynda

post-112048-0-01288400-1384666230_thumb.jpg

If you REALLY wanted to enable me, you'd post a pic of the cut up sandwich. :)

You look so cute and so skinny in your vintage dress!

A cucumber sandwich??!!?? Yummy I wanna see the pic too.....pretty please ;)

Lynda

Omg that looks like heaven!!! Did it tast as good as it looks??

Yes it was good. Certainly not weight loss friendly because of the white bread and cream cheese but fun for a treat.

Lynda

Soo funny! I have laughed my head off reading these posts! As I've said before, Lap Band is no longer offered in NZ. Got nothing to do with insurance - everything is self pay here. Too many complications, very poor results. Maybe it works for some people, but clearly not enough or it would still be offered here. RNY is still offered, but it is less common now, apparently. My surgeon said that the VSG is becoming the gold standard wls in the world. For now. Who knows what they will come up with next? Scientists are working on a Ghrelin vaccine. Perhaps wls will no longer be needed. In 50 years time, people will say, "OMG, can you imagine, people used to have 75% of their stomach amputated."

I tried to find proof that the lap band is no longer offered in NZ because I wanted to post it on another thread and I can't find any reference to it. The following website is still up and you would think they would take it down, wouldn't you? http://www.lapband.co.nz/