Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I don't care for it. But then, I don't care for much because I'm a grumpy-bum. I accidentally walked into a band thread yesterday, because I clicked on 'recent posts'. All I could think when I read it through was 'what in the holy-blue-feck, is this?!' All I can say is us Sleevers are a cordial lot... Disagreements or not.... Glad I didn't get banded! :blink:

I've seen all sorts of crazy people on VST. We've got every personality malfunction you can think of.

I've seen one crazy lapbander that really tops us all, but other than that they don't seem anymore messed up than we do.

That being said, it's not that hard to stay away from the other forums.

Argh! I completely understand everyones frustration. We have been going through issue by issue and knocking them out one by one - there are MANY! The site has only been online for 6 days now. A little patience would be greatly appreciated. We should have the groups issue fixed by this eve. All I'm asking for is a little time and patience from everyone. By the end of the month I guarantee every single issue or bug will be resolved. We also plan on offering a feature which will allow you to segregate yourself from the other procedures. This won't take a day or two to release but should definitely be in place by the end of this month. I can't force anyone to stay but I'd greatly appreciate if everyone would be as patient with me as I have been with you over the last 10 1/2 years.

Cheri! Not chopped liver... You are a fine pâté to be enjoyed along with a good friend and a bottle of wine... Hey? did I just describe a Ménage à trois?

:P

I'm pouty today...

I'm going to go to the store and buy a Bracelet making kit my son wants. And no he's not gay!

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

But my lesbian daughter hates kids so he's my only shot at grand babies :D

It might cheer me up to spend money.

Oh and sorry fluff you weren't interrupting.

This might just be out meeting place for a while.

Nice to see your grumpy puss here too revs!!

And butter I'm not a cougar I'm a chicken hawk.

Ask my much younger husband what the difference is...

Argh! I completely understand everyones frustration. We have been going through issue by issue and knocking them out one by one - there are MANY! The site has only been online for 6 days now. A little patience would be greatly appreciated. We should have the groups issue fixed by this eve. All I'm asking for is a little time and patience from everyone. By the end of the month I guarantee every single issue or bug will be resolved. We also plan on offering a feature which will allow you to segregate yourself from the other procedures. This won't take a day or two to release but should definitely be in place by the end of this month. I can't force anyone to stay but I'd greatly appreciate if everyone would be as patient with me as I have been with you over the last 10 1/2 years.

Oops... Hi :D hadn't noticed your reply while I was busy whining.

I'm gonna jump in and say thanks Butter for saying we are ALL messed up. Im glad you noticed! The only thing that makes us different was our choice of surgery but I think we all have the same issues. I am curious though who you think the one LapBander is that's crazy as hell???? Are you sure it's just one?!?!?

Alex, I really want to "like" your post, but I think it must be disabled in this forum?

A big for profit site ? I ran these sites at a **HUGE** loss over the last decade. The WLS sites were my passion and hobby and I truly didn't mind. Check my profile out on <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.linkedin.com/in/abrecher'>LinkedIn</a> if you'd like to know more about my background. I've exited the other businesses I was involved in and I'm planning to work full time on BariatricPal. Would I like to at least cover my expenses and possibly make some sort of profit ? Absolutely!!! Was the purpose of combining the sites to make a big for profit site ? Absolutely not!!! If you gotta go, go. You'll be missed by many, not just me. Why you can't have a little patience is beyond my comprehension.

Um....get back to work and quit antagonizing your biggest advocate. Laura has defended you more times than you know. She's stressed. You're stressed. We're all stressed. But let's not burn all the bridges this week.

I'm gonna jump in and say thanks Butter for saying we are ALL messed up. Im glad you noticed! The only thing that makes us different was our choice of surgery but I think we all have the same issues. I am curious though who you think the one LapBander is that's crazy as hell???? Are you sure it's just one?!?!?

Ha! Do I really have to say Nana's name?

Change of topic because I need to share happy and since no one can see the compliments thread (or most any other threads if it comes to it), I am posting it here because I love you guys.

My client told me I look like a coke bottle :)

This is such a cultural reference that I wasn't sure I got it. I had to come back and ask my team if that was a good thing or not. Twenty-seven years in this country and there are still certain things...

but anyway...apparently it's a good thing, and apparently I look like one. yay me!

It's a good thing. My immediate visual was ......think "Jessica Rabbit". :)

Ha! Do I really have to say Nana's name?

Lol you didn't have to but thanks for sharing. Let me know when you find the others.....they're out there

Lol you didn't have to but thanks for sharing. Let me know when you find the others.....they're out there

Sheesh if there are more like her I'm afraid to look.

Sheesh if there are more like her I'm afraid to look.

That's the one I stumbled across in my attempts at navigating layout-newness... I was afraid... Very afraid....

As you should be HaHaHaHa

Hahahahahaha .. I love how Alex asked "can't we all just get along?" I find that hilarious after 10+ years of dealing with us.

Hehe .. Come on Alex.. You're not really serious are you? ;)