Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi I 10 days post op I have lost 7 kgs so far and I have been stalled for 3 days now. I really want the scale moving.

It will trust me. I used to get so frustrated but then I quit weighing myself every day.

I have been on a stall now for 3 days. I'm not even 2 weeks in. I lost 12 pounds post. Total 27. It's descuraging at this point. I'm having a hard time getting stage 2 down. I have not thrown up I just can't eat all intake. Now I'm supposed to start stage 3. I read that a lot of people have had this issue.

Good luck.

I stalled for two weeks. I chalked up the first week to my period. Then got a little frustrated that I didn't start to lose again. Just started to lose again during soft food stage but made big effort to increase h2o. I don't know if it's the Water that did the trick or it was just time that my body adjusted. It's all a mystery.

I wanted to check in and see this post being older if anyone is having this problem. Yesterday was 2 weeks for me since surgery. First week I lost 15lbs. As of my 2 wks yesterday I haven't lost. I know I need to drink more Water and I'm trying. Other than that I'm moving and eating what I'm suppose too. Anyone else with me here?. I guess I thought I would of seen some movement in the scale. I still hate that thing!

you are doing everything fine just don't get on the scale for 10 days! I know it's difficult but distract yourself with other things. I promise you will loose more weight than you could have thought. Just give it some time

On 09/06/2017 at 5:06 PM, Justjoan said:

I wanted to check in and see this post being older if anyone is having this problem. Yesterday was 2 weeks for me since surgery. First week I lost 15lbs. As of my 2 wks yesterday I haven't lost. I know I need to drink more Water and I'm trying. Other than that I'm moving and eating what I'm suppose too. Anyone else with me here?. I guess I thought I would of seen some movement in the scale. I still hate that thing!

Yeah me I lost 16lb then day 8 another 1lb then nothing since ..

I saw my surgeon for my 2nd post op visit and we were discussing weight loss. I I lose for 2 weeks and then plateau for two weeks. I average 20lbs a month. He said that is what most his patients say who are sleeved.

6 minutes ago, queendeborahbee said:

I saw my surgeon for my 2nd post op visit and we were discussing weight loss. I I lose for 2 weeks and then plateau for two weeks. I average 20lbs a month. He said that is what most his patients say who are sleeved.

That's good to know I was really starting to worry !! 20lbs a month is great ! Well done

Don't worry abut weighing yurself yet. It takes sometime 3-4 weeks for yu boatiness to go down.. all of a sudden you will see a weight loss on your scale, but if you feel the need to weigh, just keep it to once a week!

I have hit this stall and have been sad for a week. I had 16 lbs the first 2 weeks and then nothing since then. It is hard to take this especially when I private paid and it was like buying a new car. Lol I know it takes times but it was like the best feeling in the world when I got on the scale and it was going down, and now nothing for 7 days. Grrr.

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

littlebearsmom25 just be patient you will get there and you will feel amazingly awesome about urself just stop weighing yourself everyday! Once in a week and some weeks it will be a lot of weight loss and some weeks it won't. So either way 6 months from today where u are I have gone from being 85 kgs to 58 kgs. So you will get there too