Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I, too, am going through a stall. It makes me so discouraged, but I know it's normal and only temporary. I'm doing everything right, as far as I'm aware, eating low carb/high Protein and keeping my calories below 600 day. I sure can't wait to see that scale moving down again!

Good luck!

Edited by dkandsm

I'm in the same boat as you. I'm down 9#' date=' on my ladies time & haven't lost since week one post op. Dr. Wasn't impressed at 2 week check up :( I'm doing under 800 cal a day & am on pureed now. Hitting Protein, Water, cal & carb goals so I guess I'll just keep on keeping on and hope for some action. Yes, it does bother me to see people that have bigger numbers post op. I am hoping to average 10# a month loss, so I guess i'm on track. allons-y[/quote']

I read a great article as to why our bodies keep the weight on. I found it on this site. You should feel your body shrinking though. They recommended measuring to see the loss. I lost inches off my waste. I feel like my legs are shrinking and my face is thinning out. :-). What I know for sure is it will come off and I'm on a healthy path for the first time in a long time and that makes me happy happy!:-)

Great conversation. 12 days on preop liquid I lost 12 pounds. Surgery date weight 246. Day after surgery. 253.!! 10 days out and down to 240. So 6 pounds in almost 2 weeks. I don't expect it to fall off quickly but reading some people's numbers scare me I'm retaining weight. I feel face smaller chest smaller. But I am still swollen. Following everything. Getting enough Protein and Water. So I will continue on plan and hopefully see results soon

I also stalled at week 2 for 7 days, then lost 10 pounds the following week. I am currently at week 6 and have been stalled now 10 days...hoping this one breaks soon. I just kept plugging along with the same routine.

Finally I am seeing the numbers move again! But albeit with a price to pay. I am sooooo tired. At the end of last week I went back to work for half a day on Thursday and half a day on Friday. Had energy and was feeling great. Then on Saturday night I slept for 13 hours and napped on Sunday. Yesterday I didn't go to work, and took a 5 hour "nap". This is my 3rd week off of work, hope this gets better as I am supposed to go back to work full-time next Monday.

Finally I am seeing the numbers move again! But albeit with a price to pay. I am sooooo tired. At the end of last week I went back to work for half a day on Thursday and half a day on Friday. Had energy and was feeling great. Then on Saturday night I slept for 13 hours and napped on Sunday. Yesterday I didn't go to work' date=' and took a 5 hour "nap". This is my 3rd week off of work, hope this gets better as I am supposed to go back to work full-time next Monday.[/quote']

Make sure you're getting Iron in daily.

I am experiencing the same unfortunately I stalled on my second week and I am getting much depressed today is one month since I had my surgery and I started feeling regret already .my starting weight was 83kgs and now I am still stuck in 75.5 with some kgs up and down as I also weight my self everyday and all day.

Completely normal, even normal to go up a little bit. Just stay confident in doing what you are supposed to and it will melt off! You got this! I know it is super hard to do, but try not to weigh everyday. It might avoid that disappointment feeling

I'm 3 weeks post op and have lost 15 pounds which came off in the first 2 weeks and I have been stalled for 6 days now. I was seeing a 1/2 to a 1 pound a day come off and was very excited, then nothing. I started tracking my exercise, Water, Protein and calories thinking I was doing something wrong. I was also going to get into my doctor at the end of this week if no movement. You all have helped me so much just by your posts. Knowing that this is normal makes me feel so much better. I am going to save this site and will be back to continue reading your journey and I will continue to post my journey. Here's to a healthier and skinner US!!

Dear Lisa just hold on to ur diet don't worry it will start going down again for sure I ve been there also but now my weight is moving down now after a big stall which I was depressed about. Also take measurement bcz even if u don't drop weight for sure ur inches r moving down. Which u all the best

Thank you for your support. After finding this site yesterday I feel so much better know this is normal. I have been tracking everything ( exercise, Water, Vitamins, calories and Protein ) because I was going to call my doctor at the end of the week and find out what is going on. Now I can relax and keep on track of what I am doing. My body will catch up soon.

I finally seen a 1 lb loss my stall is over for now, lol