Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

looking for anyone in the Danville/Bloomsburg Pa are who may be doing their WLS thru Geisinger...

Hey Kelly, checking in to see how things are going... Had my psych and what a CROCK! Didnt get my green light... I got a "yellowish-green"... the entire appt was diasturbing... Im still pissed about it... Hope things are well over gour way :-)

<3 brknhrtd8911 <3

Hey Kelly' date=' checking in to see how things are going... Had my psych and what a CROCK! Didnt get my green light... I got a "yellowish-green"... the entire appt was diasturbing... Im still pissed about it... Hope things are well over gour way :-)

<3 brknhrtd8911 <3[/quote']

NOOOOOOOOO. What does yellowish-green mean?? Will it delay things for you?? God girl...I hope not. I'm ok. I've been back on, back off track. Ugh. I dunno what's wrong with me. I gained 2 lbs so not happy about that. Just gotta keep on trucking I guess.

(Pre op) sw 341~cw 319~gw 140

LOL.... I was just sitting STILL stewing about it... Yellowish green... said she couldnt give me a full green just get until she speaks to my therapist and psych to make sure Im seeing them... I mean before I sat down she informed she that very few people get green lights... And after 85 questions had the nerve to give me the shit after saying to me that ive done everything above and beyond what has been asked ... No f'ing duh!!! OH OH OH.... Then she asks me if they had set my goal weight and I her no so she asked if I had a number so I told her Id like to get to between 195-200... She says well your goal weight will be set at 265, thats 40% of your starting weight... Thats the normal weight loss for the surgery... I mean now shes telling me that i wont be as successful as i thought i was going to be?!? I was calm but when i got on thw elevator you should have heard me, lol... OMG!!!

<3 brknhrtd8911 <3

Oh yea... Said she would gimme a call in a couple weeka and let me know whats going on.....

<3 brknhrtd8911 <3

Oh yea... Said she would gimme a call in a couple weeka and let me know whats going on.....

<3 brknhrtd8911 <3

She sounds like an evil wench. You can be as successful as you want to be with this surgery. Who the hell is she to choose your goal?? Not very professional. I'm sure ill fail. I'm a real no bullshit kinda person. I tell it like it is. I hope I don't get this woman...what is her name?? I almost feel like this program holds people back in a way. Ugh. Now ill be biting my nails from now until my psych eval...or evil lol. I almost wish I went to Mexico and self paid...

Typical geisinger psych... I hate them... And they are all the same... They have the best drs but seem to get all the reject psychs that no one wants... I had an appt with my therapist the same day and was telling her about and she said it sounded to her like she was trying to get a reaction out if me... Which in a way i knew she was and i refused to let her get the best of me thats why i kept my mouth shut until i left... Because i knew if i said what i was thinking at the time my chance of ever getting a green light would never happen.... I just keep telling myself, you just have to get past this one hurdle then ur on ur way,... I think this lady is only in danville... U will be doing ur appt in wilkes right?

<3 brknhrtd8911 <3

Typical geisinger psych... I hate them... And they are all the same... They have the best drs but seem to get all the reject psychs that no one wants... I had an appt with my therapist the same day and was telling her about and she said it sounded to her like she was trying to get a reaction out if me... Which in a way i knew she was and i refused to let her get the best of me thats why i kept my mouth shut until i left... Because i knew if i said what i was thinking at the time my chance of ever getting a green light would never happen.... I just keep telling myself' date=' you just have to get past this one hurdle then ur on ur way,... I think this lady is only in danville... U will be doing ur appt in wilkes right?

I hope so. I think ill only have to go to danville to see the surgeon and for the surgery. I believe all other appts will be in Wilkes barre which is a far enough drive for me lol. Well I'm glad you kept your cool. Fingers crossed you'll get that green light shortly. I'm rooting for you!!!

Thanks... Ive had some expiernce with them so I knew what I was getting in to... Enough about my nonsense... Whats going on with you???

<3 brknhrtd8911 <3

Thanks... Ive had some expiernce with them so I knew what I was getting in to... Enough about my nonsense... Whats going on with you???

<3 brknhrtd8911 <3

Eh, I dunno. The last almost 2 weeks I can't seem to stay focused. I fell and hurt my knee and I've been in pain. I dunno. sleeping a lot, skipping meals, not logging food. I'm not eating a lot or crappy but I need to eat small meals thruout the day to lose weight. My biggest problem for years was skipping meals and eating all my calories at once. My body doesn't do well like that. But yeah, just feeling tired lately. I gained 2 lbs which is a huge disappoinment. I know it happens but I'm beating myself up about it. This 6 month program sucks. I feel it gives you too much time to eff up before u even get close to surgery. Just frustrated I guess.

Itll be ok... Just gotta hang in there and ahow these geisinger docs whose boss... Have you thought about replacing any meals with Protein shakes?

<3 brknhrtd8911 <3

Is ur knee ok???

<3 brknhrtd8911 <3

Itll be ok... Just gotta hang in there and ahow these geisinger docs whose boss... Have you thought about replacing any meals with Protein shakes?

<3 brknhrtd8911 <3

I think my knee will be ok. It was a week ago Monday so I'm giving it another week and if it still hurts a lot, ill make an appt. I do use a shake a few times a week as a Meal Replacement. Like I said, I lost focus for a bit. I'm a very impatience person so this wait is making me frustrated. It seems now I do great for 3 days and then boom, I slack for 3 days. Gotta stay focused!!!!

Yup, im.one of those that wants everything done yesterday... I started a couple months backs replacing Breakfast with a Protein shake... I was off and on too but finally to stuck too it... I figure im evetually gonna have to get used to it for the 2 week pre op so im slowly preparing myself so im not in such shock lol... I have to make my own though... I cant stomach some of those ready made ones... now im so used to it that if i dont have one for Breakfast it throws me off and i eat like crap the rest of the day... Next week i start replacing 2 meals... when do u go for ur next appt?

<3 brknhrtd8911 <3

Yup' date=' im.one of those that wants everything done yesterday... I started a couple months backs replacing breakfast with a Protein shake... I was off and on too but finally to stuck too it... I figure im evetually gonna have to get used to it for the 2 week pre op so im slowly preparing myself so im not in such shock lol... I have to make my own though... I cant stomach some of those ready made ones... now im so used to it that if i dont have one for breakfast it throws me off and i eat like crap the rest of the day... Next week i start replacing 2 meals... when do u go for ur next appt?

My next appt isnt until Oct. 18. Another thing that annoys me. My appts were steady every 4 weeks. Now this one will be almost 7 weeks. Like wth??? Ugh. I gotta snap out of it.

Itll all work out... Hang in there... Ur just going thru a rough patch... Those long periods between visits are enough to drive anyone nuts... Have hou been to any support group meetings yet???

<3 brknhrtd8911 <3