Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I seen the ocean at 18. I like cooler weather also but I love the Water. I think I live in a great state we have all four seasons. 90s in the summer the teens in the winter. We only get about 20 inches of snow a year. I love the weather here but Im ready for a change also!

We get too much snow per year. It's pretty when its falling but I hate driving in it. I used to not mind it. I guess as I've gotten older, things change. I use to love the Water when my kids were small but its been so long since I swam. I want to eventually join a gym with a pool but not yet. I want to be able to feel comfortable in a gym. It amazes me how much I've changed since I gained all this weight. I use to love life and meeting new people. Now, not so much. I had my last cigarette at 6pm.. slept from 11-3am, and now I'm up. I never sleep a lot. It's only been 9 hours but so far so good!! I can do this :-) along with sticking to my low calorie low fat diet :-) I'm munching on baby carrots that I poured into the left over pickle juice. Actually very good!!!

(Pre op) Journey Starting Weight: 341, Current Weight: 319, Goal weight: 140 (After GB) Hoping for December surgery date!!!

We get too much snow per year. It's pretty when its falling but I hate driving in it. I used to not mind it. I guess as I've gotten older' date=' things change. I use to love the Water when my kids were small but its been so long since I swam. I want to eventually join a gym with a pool but not yet. I want to be able to feel comfortable in a gym. It amazes me how much I've changed since I gained all this weight. I use to love life and meeting new people. Now, not so much. I had my last cigarette at 6pm.. slept from 11-3am, and now I'm up. I never sleep a lot. It's only been 9 hours but so far so good!! I can do this :-) along with sticking to my low calorie low fat diet :-) I'm munching on baby carrots that I poured into the left over pickle juice. Actually very good!!!

(Pre op) Journey Starting Weight: 341, Current Weight: 319, Goal weight: 140 (After GB) Hoping for December surgery date!!![/quote']

Yeah I love to watch the snow fall. Now that I think about it I think I would miss snow to much to move to an island. I swim at a local hotel and I pay $40 a month. There are a lot of older people that go there. They also have a gym but I have only went in there once. I can't make myself go back in there yet. I on,y did like 2 minutes on the treadmill and I feel like I should have been able to do more. It's embarrassing not to be able to walk when I used to walk everywhere.

How are you doing with no cigarettes? I'm rooting for you!

Yeah I love to watch the snow fall. Now that I think about it I think I would miss snow to much to move to an island. I swim at a local hotel and I pay 40 a month. There are a lot of older people that go there. They also have a gym but I have only went in there once. I can't make myself go back in there yet. I on' date='y did like 2 minutes on the treadmill and I feel like I should have been able to do more. It's embarrassing not to be able to walk when I used to walk everywhere.

How are you doing with no cigarettes? I'm rooting for you![/quote']

I'm doing great so far :-) Thanks for asking. Of course, I did sleep most of today which I read was normal. I'm dizzy and have a headache but that's all normal too. No urge to run out the door for cigs tho so that's good. It's been over 24 hours. I did a short 10 minute Wii workout lol. I also lost 2.2 lbs in 5 days,according to the Wii so ill take it. I go back to the Dr on Tuesday so ill see what their scale says. I can't wait to be out of the 300s lol. Did some online shopping for things I'm going to need...new scale, a digital measuring tape for body parts (looked interesting), and a few blender bottles. Looking into the ninja or magic bullet blender. Leaning towards the ninja I guess. So its been an uneventful day here in PA but I didn't touch cigarettes or go over 900 calories so I'm happy. Hope your day has been great!!! And thanks for rooting for me :-) I really appreciate that.

(Pre op) Journey Starting Weight: 341, Current Weight: 319, Goal weight: 140 (After GB) Hoping for December surgery date!!!

That's good!! You can do it!!

I took one of my foster daughters out for a girls day. We went to the movies and did some shopping. Then we went swimming. I was also looking in to buying some kind of blender. I have a magic bullet but I seen a blender at Walmart that shaves ice also. It was about $90. I was going to ask around on here to see what people have. I know for the puréed stage I want to have something that works good. Let me know what you buy and if it works good. I also ordered a shaker cup but it is on back order so hopefully it will be here next week. I went on a site called BJs bariatrics and I ordered the trial package of flavored Protein packs. They were about $14. I don't like the juice ones. I like the ones you add to skim milk. The juice ones just leave a nasty taste in your mouth. Oh and I also bought a bottle of bariatrics Vitamins. I think I'm going to buy some of the tasteless protein packs also so I can add them to stuff like broth and pudding. Hopefully I can weigh in this week and get my second appointment. Fingers crossed!!

That's good!! You can do it!!

I took one of my foster daughters out for a girls day. We went to the movies and did some shopping. Then we went swimming. I was also looking in to buying some kind of blender. I have a magic bullet but I seen a blender at Walmart that shaves ice also. It was about 90. I was going to ask around on here to see what people have. I know for the puréed stage I want to have something that works good. Let me know what you buy and if it works good. I also ordered a shaker cup but it is on back order so hopefully it will be here next week. I went on a site called BJs bariatrics and I ordered the trial package of flavored Protein packs. They were about 14. I don't like the juice ones. I like the ones you add to skim milk. The juice ones just leave a nasty taste in your mouth. Oh and I also bought a bottle of bariatrics Vitamins. I think I'm going to buy some of the tasteless Protein packs also so I can add them to stuff like broth and pudding. Hopefully I can weigh in this week and get my second appointment. Fingers crossed!!

Sounds like you had a great day with your foster daughter. I never thought of looking into swimming at a hotel. We have 2 public pools in the area but the last time I was there, years ago, they were so crowded. I'll have to look around. It looks like most ppl in here favor the ninja blender because it does the ice. To me, all protein has been awful. I've tried a few different premades and powders and they all taste bad. I just choke it down. Now that I quit smoking, my taste buds will change so maybe ill find one I can semi enjoy. Im going to order the plain protein from unjury to mix in foods. Every little bit of protein counts. I love fish and clams and mussels and shrimp and they are all good for protein. I also love beef Jerky. A lot of the time I will eat an ounce of beef Jerky with a low fat 50 calorie cheese stick (frigo cheesehead) and call it my lunch. I never tried any of the juice Proteins. I'll take your word that they taste awful lol. I'm just taking regular one a day Vitamins right now. Oh, and I ordered some Biotin to start now. Hopefully by starting Biotin now, it will help later when my hair wants to fall out post op. One thing I have noticed...I have only lost 24.2 lbs but, my seatbelt fits sooo much better and more comfortable. I haven't worn a seatbelt in many years even tho its a law here in pa. The last time I got pulled over for speeding, I grabbed my seatbelt quick and I couldn't get it buckled in time so my daughter held it down next to my seat the whole time the officer was at my window so I didn't get cited for no seatbelt too lol. How embarassing. Can you imagine having to explain to a police office that the reason ur not wearing a seatbelt is because you are too heavy?? And he was a hot police officer lol. I would have died. So yeah, buckling up without a hassle made me smile. My fingers are crossed for you that you get your next appt!!! You can do it!! My appts have been once a month. They haven't depended on weight loss. I guess all centers are different. Today, we are going to a cookout at my brothers house. This should be fun since cookouts always have all kinds of Yummy food that I shouldn't eat. Ugh. Moderation, moderation. Maybe it will get rained out lol. Have a great day Terri!!

Sounds like you had a great day with your foster daughter. I never thought of looking into swimming at a hotel. We have 2 public pools in the area but the last time I was there' date=' years ago, they were so crowded. I'll have to look around. It looks like most ppl in here favor the ninja blender because it does the ice. To me, all Protein has been awful. I've tried a few different premades and powders and they all taste bad. I just choke it down. Now that I quit smoking, my taste buds will change so maybe ill find one I can semi enjoy. Im going to order the plain Protein from unjury to mix in foods. Every little bit of protein counts. I love fish and clams and mussels and shrimp and they are all good for protein. I also love beef Jerky. A lot of the time I will eat an ounce of beef Jerky with a low fat 50 calorie cheese stick (frigo cheesehead) and call it my lunch. I never tried any of the juice Proteins. I'll take your word that they taste awful lol. I'm just taking regular one a day Vitamins right now. Oh, and I ordered some Biotin to start now. Hopefully by starting Biotin now, it will help later when my hair wants to fall out post op. One thing I have noticed...I have only lost 24.2 lbs but, my seatbelt fits sooo much better and more comfortable. I haven't worn a seatbelt in many years even tho its a law here in pa. The last time I got pulled over for speeding, I grabbed my seatbelt quick and I couldn't get it buckled in time so my daughter held it down next to my seat the whole time the officer was at my window so I didn't get cited for no seatbelt too lol. How embarassing. Can you imagine having to explain to a police office that the reason ur not wearing a seatbelt is because you are too heavy?? And he was a hot police officer lol. I would have died. So yeah, buckling up without a hassle made me smile. My fingers are crossed for you that you get your next appt!!! You can do it!! My appts have been once a month. They haven't depended on weight loss. I guess all centers are different. Today, we are going to a cookout at my brothers house. This should be fun since cookouts always have all kinds of Yummy food that I shouldn't eat. Ugh. Moderation, moderation. Maybe it will get rained out lol. Have a great day Terri!!

(Pre op) Journey Starting Weight: 341, Current Weight: 319, Goal weight: 140 (After GB) Hoping for December surgery date!!![/quote']

We have two public pools here also. I don't like going to them because I'm embarrassed. I'm so big and everyone always stares at me. I like going to the hotel because its all older people and they all are working out also.

I'm going to look into the ninja also.

I am going to go look at the Unjury website to see what kind of stuff is on there. I want to start collecting stuff before the surgery. That way I can try different things and see what I like then.

I was wondering if I should also buy some biotin. I have really thick hair right now and it's long. I keep it in a ponytail most of the time. I was thinking about cutting it off right after surgery. That way if I did loose some of it you wouldn't be ale to tell. They say that the sorter the hair the harder to tell its falling out.

And the seat belt thing well lets just say I don't where it. I can't fit it around me so I just don't even bother with it. I have an extender also but it still is very tight. Hopefully I will be able to wear it with out a problem soon after the surgery.

Thank you! Hopefully I can weigh in this week. It takes a couple weeks to get in to see him. But I can just walk in to weigh in. Good luck with the bar b Que.. that's my favorite kind of food. What I wouldn't do right now for a brawt! Lol

We have two public pools here also. I don't like going to them because I'm embarrassed. I'm so big and everyone always stares at me. I like going to the hotel because its all older people and they all are working out also.

I am going to go look at the unjury website to see what kind of stuff is on there. I want to start collecting stuff before the surgery. That way I can try different things and see what I like then.

I was wondering if I should also buy some Biotin. I have really thick hair right now and it's long. I keep it in a ponytail most of the time. I was thinking about cutting it off right after surgery. That way if I did loose some of it you wouldn't be ale to tell. They say that the sorter the hair the harder to tell its falling out.

And the seat belt thing well lets just say I don't where it. I can't fit it around me so I just don't even bother with it. I have an extender also but it still is very tight. Hopefully I will be able to wear it with out a problem soon after the surgery.

Thank you! Hopefully I can weigh in this week. It takes a couple weeks to get in to see him. But I can just walk in to weigh in. Good luck with the bar b Que.. that's my favorite kind of food. What I wouldn't do right now for a brawt! Lol

Well...the bar b Que went good...however, remember I broke that step on Friday?? Well, guess what. I forgot the step was missing and fell down the steps again. I sat there crying and yelling f*ck my life. The problem is, I'm round. I can't see around myself. If I could, I would have seen the step was missing and remembered it was broken and gone and stepped accordingly. Ugh. So now I twisted my other knee. I wish I was kidding but I'm not. Add it to my profile when submitting my claim to insurance please....too large to see around self and trips and falls often. Like I said, I'm 5'2 so I'm quite round. Did I feel like smoking?? Absolutely!!! But I didn't!!! However, I did go over my calories today...the day before I weigh in :-( god I'm an idiot. Oh well...life will go on. I'm collecting things also for after surgery. My hair is very long as well and I planned on getting it cut shoulder length right before surgery to not have to deal with it and for the falling out period. You will get into that seatbelt soon. Just keep up what u r doing and before you know it, you will feel a bit smaller behind the steering wheel. We are in it to win it girl!!! Just losing 24 pounds, I feel a few things are a lil easier like reaching my bum in the shower lol. Sad but true. Hope you had a good day with the kiddos. Mine 2 brats went to the cookout as well today. It was a good time. We laughed a lot. My family is very small and we were all there :-) except my daddy in heaven :'(

I am going to go look at the unjury website to see what kind of stuff is on there. I want to start collecting stuff before the surgery. That way I can try different things and see what I like then.

I was wondering if I should also buy some Biotin. I have really thick hair right now and it's long. I keep it in a ponytail most of the time. I was thinking about cutting it off right after surgery. That way if I did loose some of it you wouldn't be ale to tell. They say that the sorter the hair the harder to tell its falling out.

Hey girl...just checking on ya. How did u make out at your weigh in?? I've been eating like crap since my Dr appt. Back on track tomorrow. Ugh. Hope you are well. I tried to private message you but I keep getting an error??

(Pre op) sw 341~cw 319~gw 140

Hey girl...just checking on ya. How did u make out at your weigh in?? I've been eating like crap since my Dr appt. Back on track tomorrow. Ugh. Hope you are well. I tried to private message you but I keep getting an error??

Hey there!! I hit my goal!! I got my second appointments!! I have one on the 25 with the surgeon and one on the 27th with the NUT! I had a few slips before I went to weigh and I made it just at my goal. I was scared because I weighed in at 450.6 and I was thinking that he wouldn't see me because of the .6. lbvs I think that they made my appointment so far out to see if I can loose more weight. Yesterday and today I really have stuck to the diet. But I am going to get back on track. Its so easy to fall and so hard to get back up! I am going to try to loose at least 6 more pounds before my appt. That will be like 2 pounds a week. Just stay focused on your goal!! You can do it!!

I'm trying...like I said, since my appt, I've been off track. Tomorrow ill be back on track...I hope. Just been kinda down and in a lot of pain. Blah. Time to kick my own a$$ back into gear.

I'm trying...like I said' date=' since my appt, I've been off track. Tomorrow ill be back on track...I hope. Just been kinda down and in a lot of pain. Blah. Time to kick my own a back into gear.[/quote']

I truly understand your pain. I am in pain as well. I tried to go swimming today but my knees and back was hurting so bad I only stayed an hour. I usually take some ibuprofens before I go. I forgot today. Uggh!

Just take it one day at a time. If you need to take it minute by minute. Sometimes I have to do that. I have to talk myself through food smells or even candy in the check out isles. You can do it! Just think of the reward at the end of all of this!

I truly understand your pain. I am in pain as well. I tried to go swimming today but my knees and back was hurting so bad I only stayed an hour. I usually take some ibuprofens before I go. I forgot today. Uggh!

Just take it one day at a time. If you need to take it minute by minute. Sometimes I have to do that. I have to talk myself through food smells or even candy in the check out isles. You can do it! Just think of the reward at the end of all of this!

I've been looking through the before and after thread here. Wow!!! They all look amazing and I know they feel so much better as well. I guess I'm just very impatient. I want to be on the other side of this nightmare already and its making me feel crappy. I need to think positive and keep chugging along...and telling myself that I will get there too. Im sure most of us struggle with the same thoughts and frustrations. Thanks for listening to me whine lol. Tomorrow I will wake up more positive. I can do this and will get thru this waiting process :-)

I've been looking through the before and after thread here. Wow!!! They all look amazing and I know they feel so much better as well. I guess I'm just very impatient. I want to be on the other side of this nightmare already and its making me feel crappy. I need to think positive and keep chugging along...and telling myself that I will get there too. Im sure most of us struggle with the same thoughts and frustrations. Thanks for listening to me whine lol. Tomorrow I will wake up more positive. I can do this and will get thru this waiting process :-)

I feel you! We are defiantly in the same boat. Being impatient is one of my weaknesses. I wish it was that easy wake up and be on the other side. There are defiantly others on here that have been in our shoes! That's why I love this site! We can come here and vent about a situation that someone has also went through or is going through. I can't do that on Facebook. People would tell me to shut up. Lol and for real people listen to you here.

I feel you! We are defiantly in the same boat. Being impatient is one of my weaknesses. I wish it was that easy wake up and be on the other side. There are defiantly others on here that have been in our shoes! That's why I love this site! We can come here and vent about a situation that someone has also went through or is going through. I can't do that on Facebook. People would tell me to shut up. Lol and for real people listen to you here.

Yes...I like this place a lot. Glad I found the app. It's nice to vent to people that actually understand. Obese is obese, no matter what the number on the scale says and once you hit that point, I'm sure we all are feeling a lot of the same not so good feelings. It's nice that they have a place like this for us. I just realized I can use the site without going thru the app on my phone lol. Many more options too. Ill update my page more tomorrow. Heading to bed. Night.

Yes...I like this place a lot. Glad I found the app. It's nice to vent to people that actually understand. Obese is obese' date=' no matter what the number on the scale says and once you hit that point, I'm sure we all are feeling a lot of the same not so good feelings. It's nice that they have a place like this for us. I just realized I can use the site without going thru the app on my phone lol. Many more options too. Ill update my page more tomorrow. Heading to bed. Night.

(Pre op) sw 341~cw 319~gw 140[/quote']

I had to figure the site out as well. Lol I have the app on my phone and iPad. I check it many times through out the day. I like to read all new posts. Usually if I'm thinking a question someone else will ask. Lol