Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Im shooting for 120 but will be thrilled for anything lower than 150. I am only 5'2". The weird part is ny shirts are a large or even a medium but my pants are 16. I have a big stomach still. Id love to be a 10 on the bottom...

Haha I'm the exact same size. I actually just bought my first pair of 14 yesterday. They're a little tight but I can still button them. But I'm a large on top. I'm 5'6" and would love to be in the single digits. I might even shoot for 135.

Hey all you juners. i have a question. how are you dealing with your body image? I am in no way shape or form vain. but i have good days and bad days. what i mean is i may fit into some new cloths or have another little victory and ride the crest of that high for a few days.then fat bash crash my ego and im the fat guy all over again. I know im good on the nutrition and exercise. but it seems my curremt dilema is getting past the fat guy image that has been with me for so long. i know ican conquer this and i fully expected this to happen just looking for any tips or thoughts on this matter. Thanks RJ
I'm dealing with my body image I guess okay, when I look in the mirror, I don't really see the "fat girl" anymore, instead, I imagine seeing a healthy 43year old woman. Therefore, instead of seeing yourself as Fat, see yourself as healthy, it works trust me.

Ugh!!!!! So frustrating!! I was 180 yesterday morning, tonight I'm back up to 182.6. I know I should be weighing myself at the same time everyday and I do but it's taken me like a month to get out of the 180s and I was so close. =(

Ugh!!!!! So frustrating!! I was 180 yesterday morning' date=' tonight I'm back up to 182.6. I know I should be weighing myself at the same time everyday and I do but it's taken me like a month to get out of the 180s and I was so close. =([/quote']

I was told not to weigh every day because of fluctuations from things like bloating

SD: 6/10/13 HW 305/SW 259/CW 202.8/GW 150 <br />Sent from my SCH-I605 using RNYTalk

Ugh!!!!! So frustrating!! I was 180 yesterday morning' date=' tonight I'm back up to 182.6. I know I should be weighing myself at the same time everyday and I do but it's taken me like a month to get out of the 180s and I was so close. =([/quote']

My fiancé finally took my scale away! Haha I was weighing every day and getting frustrated because I have been in a really long "stall", but somehow lost 2 pants sizes without losing any pounds! He told me I need to start focusing on my NSVs and side by side pics instead of numbers or I'm just going to keep getting bummed out as I build muscle.... I think he's right... :( lol hard words to say! :P

So I out this together tonight and it helped!

post-32888-138384046796_thumb.jpg

My fiancé finally took my scale away! Haha I was weighing every day and getting frustrated because I have been in a really long "stall"' date=' but somehow lost 2 pants sizes without losing any pounds! He told me I need to start focusing on my NSVs and side by side pics instead of numbers or I'm just going to keep getting bummed out as I build muscle.... I think he's right... :( lol hard words to say! :P

[/quote']

Awesome pic!

SD: 6/10/13 HW 305/SW 259/CW 202.8/GW 150 <br />Sent from my SCH-I605 using RNYTalk

My fiancé finally took my scale away! Haha I was weighing every day and getting frustrated because I have been in a really long "stall"' date=' but somehow lost 2 pants sizes without losing any pounds! He told me I need to start focusing on my NSVs and side by side pics instead of numbers or I'm just going to keep getting bummed out as I build muscle.... I think he's right... :( lol hard words to say! :P So I out this together tonight and it helped! [/quote']you look great...

This is my before and after picture, 30 more to go to reach my goal weight of 135-140, I'm happy and pleased, I'm now wearing a solid comfortable size 10, coming from a size 18/20, yeah!! surgery was 6/10/13.

me and johnny.bmp

I'm dealing with my body image I guess okay' date=' when I look in the mirror, I don't really see the "fat girl" anymore, instead, I imagine seeing a healthy 43year old woman. Therefore, instead of seeing yourself as Fat, see yourself as healthy, it works trust me.[/quote']

Thanks Cole! i need to focus more on the results. not past behavior.

as you point out the oast is the past and i cant do a damn thing about that. but i can sure as heck ROCK a healthy present and future.

im feeling slimmer & healthier this AM.

RJ

This is my before and after picture' date=' 30 more to go to reach my goal weight of 135-140, I'm happy and pleased, I'm now wearing a solid comfortable size 10, coming from a size 18/20, yeah!! surgery was 6/10/13.

[/quote']

Looking fantastic..... can ya smile a little more :-) ha ha

RJ

My fiancé finally took my scale away! Haha I was weighing every day and getting frustrated because I have been in a really long "stall"' date=' but somehow lost 2 pants sizes without losing any pounds! He told me I need to start focusing on my NSVs and side by side pics instead of numbers or I'm just going to keep getting bummed out as I build muscle.... I think he's right... :( lol hard words to say! :P

[/quote']

WOW! you look amazing. your a bad ass! very proud of you....

RJ

This is my before and after picture' date=' 30 more to go to reach my goal weight of 135-140, I'm happy and pleased, I'm now wearing a solid comfortable size 10, coming from a size 18/20, yeah!! surgery was 6/10/13. [/quote']

Amazing! I can hardly wait to be able to say 30 more pounds to go! You are rocking your new you!

My fiancé finally took my scale away! Haha I was weighing every day and getting frustrated because I have been in a really long "stall"' date=' but somehow lost 2 pants sizes without losing any pounds! He told me I need to start focusing on my NSVs and side by side pics instead of numbers or I'm just going to keep getting bummed out as I build muscle.... I think he's right... :( lol hard words to say! :P So I out this together tonight and it helped! [/quote']

Love it! You are doing awesome!

Thanks Cole! i need to focus more on the results. not past behavior. as you point out the oast is the past and i cant do a damn thing about that. but i can sure as heck ROCK a healthy present and future. im feeling slimmer & healthier this AM. RJ

Here's to a new slimmer, healthy you!

Honestly, we just have to keep remembering where we were before surgery. I get caught up sometimes thinking I am not losing as quickly as others, and I start getting bummed, but I took some time to go through some old pictures last night. It was quite scary! I knew I was fat, but I didn't think I looked that big! It brought me to a new level!

Today's goal is to get myself out to walk. I really would love to do a 5k eventually. But that won't happen if I don't get moving. Wish me luck!

This is my before and after picture' date=' 30 more to go to reach my goal weight of 135-140, I'm happy and pleased, I'm now wearing a solid comfortable size 10, coming from a size 18/20, yeah!! surgery was 6/10/13.

[/quote']

Beautiful!