Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How many if you have had lab work done? My surgeon doesn't do it until sometime after 6 months. Don't recall when' date=' but thinking it might be a year. Seems too long to wait. Want to make sure my Vitamin levels are good. My GP denied my request for labs.[/quote']

My clinic does it at six months. If you are feeling good, your levels are probably just fine.

signing up for my first 5k! who'd have thought?

You know, I have actually been thinking about doing that. I think next spring would be the soonest, but it has never even been something I thought I would want to try before! Kudos to you for going for it!!

You know, I have actually been thinking about doing that. I think next spring would be the soonest, but it has never even been something I thought I would want to try before! Kudos to you for going for it!!

We will be walking :) but I'm really looking forward to it. Now we need to come up with a clever name for our team.

How many if you have had lab work done? My surgeon doesn't do it until sometime after 6 months. Don't recall when, but thinking it might be a year. Seems too long to wait. Want to make sure my Vitamin levels are good. My GP denied my request for labs.

I feel like a pin cushion compared to y'all! I had bloodwork my 1st appointment for the 1 week follow up... was told my Iron was low and vit D... and my gp had blood work done to check my thyroid and something else... and I go back on Oct. 3rd for my 3 month visit and they will recheck my blood work at the surgeons office and then at the end of October my GP has me down for more bloodwork to do my 6 month follow up

Excellent....ooooh thats a lie :-). had a breakfast disaster yesterday. me and my adventerous side decided against the better judgement of my sane side to try a turkey sausage' date=' egg white on a tiny whole wheat bagel.for breakfast. had two very very well chewed bites and it got STUCK like a car on the Schykill expressway (philly ref) it was so bad i had to get off the trolley to get "relief " ....took two hours to get my shit back together again.

i really hate these eating lessons ....... oh well back to scrambled eggs. Damn you Bagels !!!! lol[/quote']

I miss bagels with cream cheese!

SD: 6/10/13 HW 305/SW 259/CW 213/GW 150 <br />Sent from my SCH-I605 using RNYTalk

We will be walking :) but I'm really looking forward to it. Now we need to come up with a clever name for our team.

Some fellow bariatric friends and I are doing a Glow Run/Walk in Nov in NC. Are you doing that one?

SD: 6/10/13 HW 305/SW 259/CW 213/GW 150 <br />Sent from my SCH-I605 using RNYTalk

Some fellow bariatric friends and I are doing a Glow Run/Walk in Nov in NC. Are you doing that one?

I miss Bagels with cream cheese!

Rhyzell,

I feel your pain, not sure how it is were you live but bagels are a way of life here in Philly. I miss my everthing bagel with with sun dried Tomato cream cheese. At least i have fond memories :-)

have a great weekend

RJ

Ps the tough part is they are always at arms reach in the office. that and fresh baked soft pretzels....my offoce team LOVES to nosh.

I'm in NY we are going to the Syracuse Run or Dye

I miss Bagels with cream cheese!

I'm on cloud nine today, 2months post op & down from size 22in women's to size 17in junior girls & from 238lbs to 198lbs today.

Rhyzell' date='

I feel your pain, not sure how it is were you live but Bagels are a way of life here in Philly. I miss my everthing bagel with with sun dried Tomato cream cheese. At least i have fond memories :-)

have a great weekend

RJ

Ps the tough part is they are always at arms reach in the office. that and fresh baked soft pretzels....my offoce team LOVES to nosh.[/quote']

My fav is Everything bagel with plain cream cheese toasted. Aaaaah... yes fond memories!

My fav is Everything bagel with plain cream cheese toasted. Aaaaah... yes fond memories! SD: 6/10/13 HW 305/SW 259/CW 213/GW 150 <br />Sent from my SCH-I605 using RNYTalk

Enough with the bagel talk, both of you!!! Lol

my family is bugging me for Chinese... ughhhhh

Maybe the "skinny" Bagels will work. My NUT put them on the list of foods to try in my next phase' date=' starting the 25th.[/quote']

Skinny bagels?

SD: 6/10/13 HW 305/SW 259/CW 211.6/GW 150 <br />Sent from my SCH-I605 using RNYTalk