Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Wheres everyone at as far as weightloss goes? I feel really behind.....

Surgery date 6/11/13

Emergency surgery 6/13/13

HW: 336 DOS: 293 CW: 243

My current stats are in my signature .i've lost 51 since surgery and 81 since December when I started the process.

surgery date 6/11/13 HW: 364lbs. SW: 335.5 CW: 284 GW: 150

Wheres everyone at as far as weightloss goes? I feel really behind.....

Surgery date 6/11/13

Emergency surgery 6/13/13

HW: 336 DOS: 293 CW: 243

I feel behind too but my doctor says I'm not.

HW 277

SW 270 (6/6)

CW 225

I'm 5'6"

I feel like I haven't lost enough either but I seem in line with some of you.

HW 343 SW 326 CW 270 total loss 73 lbs

since surgery 6/18/13 56 lbs

:)

One word....

CONSTI-FREAKIN-PATION

The old me had IBS. Not any more! Grrr!

SD: 6/10/13 HW 305/SW 259/CW 222/GW 150 <br />Sent from my SCH-I605 using RNYTalk

same here... hate my Iron pill

Boo! My hubby has been deployed to Iraq 4 times and it seems like disasters always happen right after they leave! You poor thing! Be careful!!!

God Bless you and your family for all you do for me and mine!!

Surgery date 6/11 down 37 lbs and 66 since I started the program!

I feel behind in weight loss as well. But I kinda assumed I would be a slow loser because I ate really healthy and worked out a lot before surgery. I actually lost 100lbs 3 years ago gained back 25 and wasn't able to loose anymore. No matter what I did. I tried trainers and didn't eat fried food or red meat. So I had the surgery. I have lost 35lbs since surgery June 19. I go for my 3 month post op sept 17 and I'm working my but off to get to the 50lb goal. Here's a picture of me around my highest weight and then a couple weeks ago. Over all I am really pleased with the progress. We all wish we could snap our fingers and wake up with the perfect body! Lol but hey that why we are here!

post-35570-13813812953423_thumb.jpg

I win!! I am by far the slowest loser on this board.

Dos 219 (6/12/13)

Cw 194

Grand total of 25 since surgery. I lost 10 lbs the month prior to surgery so in my mind that's 35 since may 12th.

Im still happy with it. :)

I win!! I am by far the slowest loser on this board.

Dos 219 (6/12/13)

Cw 194

Grand total of 25 since surgery. I lost 10 lbs the month prior to surgery so in my mind that's 35 since may 12th.

Im still happy with it. :)

I totally don't separate the weight by pre and post surgery. I figure if I lost it, then that's all that matters!

I have been on yet another 2 week stall and thank goodness today I lost a pound and a half bringing my total to 48 pounds gone forever!

I totally don't separate the weight by pre and post surgery. I figure if I lost it' date=' then that's all that matters!

I have been on yet another 2 week stall and thank goodness today I lost a pound and a half bringing my total to 48 pounds gone forever![/quote']

Good for you!! :)

Yeah I really don't separate the total either but wanted my fellow juners to not worry about what they think are low numbers it is all down. Can't beat that!

Keep up the great work!

Good for you!! :)

Yeah I really don't separate the total either but wanted my fellow juners to not worry about what they think are low numbers it is all down. Can't beat that!

Keep up the great work!

Thanks! I feel like I am completely stuffing myself! It's like the more I eat the more I lose. Doesn't make sense, but it seems every couple of weeks I go through a stall. I am doing my best not to compare myself to others, but sometimes that's difficult. On another forum I am on, a guy just said at his 2 week post op he had lost 30 pounds! It's those times that I think I am losing slow. :)

So being that I'm trying to get into dating again....when do you "admit" you've had weightloss surgery!?

I'm not at all embarrassed. But trying to talk my way out of meeting for beers or pizza isn't easy. It seems like everything revolves around alcohol and food. And so many people attach such a stigma to the surgery itself.

I have felt tight all day. Drinking and eating is difficult. Those that had a stricture how did it feel?

I could hardly eat or drink and what I did usually came back up.

Just found this thread. I also had my surgery 6/11 and was just wondering what everyone is eating. Getting bored of fgreek yogurt