Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My surgery was on June 18th, was down 16.5 lbs after 9 days, this week I had by six week visit and I'm not losing weight like I should be according to the dr. It's depressing to think I went through all this rigimoroll and I'm not losing any faster than being on a regular diet. I'm going to try and follow everything my dr says to the letter and see if that makes a difference. I think I've been suffering from bad head hunger, and have snacked. I know, shame on me!

Dont get down on youself its will change very soon :) set some goals that helps you focus

Sooooooo. I did get an answer to my Salad' date='bread, and fruit issue . My Surgeon, who is awesome and i totally respect gave me this concise

and simple response to my query " Stop it ".... Needless to say he has a dry sense of humor .

he explained that its just the normal noises of the body adjusting to the new plumbing. I need to wait several weeks and try introducing it into the rotation again. Apparently every one has there own issues but they all work back into your diet eventually.

Oh, and im officially down 103 Lbs ... this is a very good day!

RJ[/quote']

Wow that is awesome!!!

Im down 32 since may 12th and thrilled!!

I'm exactly where you are. 9 weeks and 38 down. My clothes are loose but not enough to buy yet. I'm afraid of feeling crushed when I haven't dropped in sizes much.

Exactly. I've dropped a size. That's it. I don't know where I lost all the weight from.

Sooooooo. I did get an answer to my Salad' date='bread, and fruit issue . My Surgeon, who is awesome and i totally respect gave me this concise

and simple response to my query " Stop it ".... Needless to say he has a dry sense of humor .

he explained that its just the normal noises of the body adjusting to the new plumbing. I need to wait several weeks and try introducing it into the rotation again. Apparently every one has there own issues but they all work back into your diet eventually.

RJ[/quote']

I figured that, my team told me if you try something and it doesn't agree with you, try it again later down the way, just because it didn't agree with you the first time doesn't mean you can't have it later....Wow, you down over a 100 lbs, way to go, when was your surgery again? Congratulations!!!

RJ[/quote']

AWESOME!!!!

HOLY MOTHER F****** DUMPING SYNDROME!!! Oh my goodness! I haven't experienced this until today. I got stupid and decided to try an oatmeal Breakfast cookie that I made my fiancé. I am SO sick! My heart is pounding out of my chest and I vomited twice. Yuck. I was worried I would never have this for accountability' date=' but whoa was I wrong! Never. EVER. Again.[/quote']

Dumping may be a blessing in disguise...I hope to heck to get it...just haven't pushed anything to try.

Preop weight 389 current weight 333 lost to date 56lbs rny 6/11/13

RJ[/quote']

Wow! 103 lbs! That's great...congrats

Today at work there was a 5lb hand weight on the desk next to me. I was on the phone and picked it up and did a few curls. Then I thought...I've lost over 10 of these in weight...wow...really put my accomplishment into perspective. Thought I'd share with y'all.

Myfitnesspal has saved me :)

Add me DLBanks

Me too! The best weight loss tool I have ever found. I think it will be vital when I get to the maintenance stage.

RJ[/quote']

Congratulations RJ!! WAY TO GO!!!

I figured that' date=' my team told me if you try something and it doesn't agree with you, try it again later down the way, just because it didn't agree with you the first time doesn't mean you can't have it later....Wow, you down over a 100 lbs, way to go, when was your surgery again? Congratulations!!![/quote']

Cole,

My surgery was June 12th. the 103 is a total weight loss since October 2012.

since surgery 42 lbs.

Thanks everyone for the kind words and support. you are the best!! i can see the pot at the end of the rainbow, its a way off and filled with a rasberry protien shake but im going to make it and bask in my healthy body! wow that kinda sounds dirty...oh well :-)

have a great day.

RJ

Today marked 9 weeks out for me. Down 39 lbs but not even two pants sizes. Makes me wonder where I lost the weight from. It's like I'm failing at this too. Everyone else gets to break up with Lane Bryant and Avenue. I feel like I'm stuck forever.

I feel the same way. I am 9 weeks out and 42 lbs down (38 according to my surgeon, but she didn't know I had gained 4lbs right before surgery. Haha)... At any rate, I see all these people losing like crazy an I wonder what I'm doing wrong!

Thanks everyone for the kind words and support. you are the best!! i can see the pot at the end of the rainbow' date=' its a way off and filled with a rasberry protien shake but im going to make it and bask in my healthy body! wow that kinda sounds dirty...oh well :-)

have a great day.

RJ[/quote']

You keep basking!!! Your posts always make my day!