Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

UPDATE! Today is my first day back to work...I had a back to back meetings today & had to sprint from one to the other & I took a phone call while doing so... When I finally got to my destination I realized: I wasn't out of breath, sweating, my chest wasn't tight. It was awesome! I might have small setbacks but its moments like this that I am happy I made this decision. I just wanted to share!

I was worried about Jerky being to tough on my pouch, but this was great.

post-33987-13813812726068_thumb.png

[ATTACH]4427[/ATTACH]

I love Perky Jerky!!

UPDATE! Today is my first day back to work...I had a back to back meetings today & had to sprint from one to the other & I took a phone call while doing so... When I finally got to my destination I realized: I wasn't out of breath' date=' sweating, my chest wasn't tight. It was awesome! I might have small setbacks but its moments like this that I am happy I made this decision. I just wanted to share![/quote']

That is awesome. I had a similar experience when I rode to a meeting wit coworkers. We had to park several blocks away from the building. Not only could I walk the distance with no problem but I was in front of the group!!!!!! It felt so good not to be lagging behind.

surgery date 6/11/13 HW: 364lbs. SW: 335.5 CW: 299 GW: 150

That is awesome. I had a similar experience when I rode to a meeting wit coworkers. We had to park several blocks away from the building. Not only could I walk the distance with no problem but I was in front of the group!!!!!! It felt so good not to be lagging behind.

Good for you!! Don't you <3 it!! Since I've been here today I have had a desire to run about... I don't want to sit at my desk. Today has been amazing!!

UPDATE! Today is my first day back to work...I had a back to back meetings today & had to sprint from one to the other & I took a phone call while doing so... When I finally got to my destination I realized: I wasn't out of breath, sweating, my chest wasn't tight. It was awesome! I might have small setbacks but its moments like this that I am happy I made this decision. I just wanted to share!

Congrats! I went in to work on laptop carts this morning and was shocked that I wasn't out of breath running up the stairs about 6 times today! :)

btw I love your new pic!

Congrats! I went in to work on laptop carts this morning and was shocked that I wasn't out of breath running up the stairs about 6 times today! :)

btw I love your new pic!

I love that we are noticing changes in our everyday life! Things that we typically take for granted...thanks for the compliment

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

So I broke down and went shopping yesterday. I had to get some shirts for my new job. I bought 8 shirts and 2 dresses but I bought them in 2 different sizes. Some I can wear now, some I'll wear later. Also the company provides coats, fleeces, and raincoats. I ordered them all in a smaller size because I figure by the time I need a coat I'll hopefully be able to wear a large.

UPDATE! Today is my first day back to work...I had a back to back meetings today & had to sprint from one to the other & I took a phone call while doing so... When I finally got to my destination I realized: I wasn't out of breath' date=' sweating, my chest wasn't tight. It was awesome! I might have small setbacks but its moments like this that I am happy I made this decision. I just wanted to share![/quote']

Good for you.....today was my first day back at work as well, everybody welcomed me back, asked me am I okay now and noticed I lost weight, everybody complimented me on how youthful I look and how my skin looks...I was able to run up and down 3 flights of stairs with no problems, I was full of energy, today was a good day..Im 60lbs away from my goal weight...

Good for you.....today was my first day back at work as well' date=' everybody welcomed me back, asked me am I okay now and noticed I lost weight, everybody complimented me on how youthful I look and how my skin looks...I was able to run up and down 3 flights of stairs with no problems, I was full of energy, today was a good day..Im 60lbs away from my goal weight...[/quote']

Wow look at you on the move, close to the goal & feeling great!! Awesome!!

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

I am running up and down the stairs at work now. I use to dread when the door rang and wait to see if someone else in the office was going. Now I'm the first one up to take another turn on the stairs.

It's Paying off Sunday I fit comfortably in my seat at church. I can remember when that was true before. Felt great!

Good for you!! Don't you <3 it!! Since I've been here today I have had a desire to run about... I don't want to sit at my desk. Today has been amazing!!

Yes I absolutely do !

So I broke down and went shopping yesterday. I had to get some shirts for my new job. I bought 8 shirts and 2 dresses but I bought them in 2 different sizes. Some I can wear now' date=' some I'll wear later. Also the company provides coats, fleeces, and raincoats. I ordered them all in a smaller size because I figure by the time I need a coat I'll hopefully be able to wear a large.[/quote']

Congratulations to all June post -ops! we are an awesome group of winners. the changes have just begun and like all of you i am amazed on a daily badis on the things i can now do again.

had to laugh at a change i noticed yesterday. in the shower and wsshing my legs and ( without my glasses) noticed a large bump on the back of my calf....oh sh*t!!! i quickly examined the other calf ......same large bump...double sh*t!!!!!.....then it occurred to me, those are lean toned calf muscles from all tje walking, havn' t seen.toned muscle on me for so long forgot what it looked like....sometimes im such a moron :-)

oh! i did find a plain greek yogurt at Target "FAGE" brand 0% fat 7 grams of carbs and 18 grams of PROTEIN....Good stuff.

Have a great day wonderful and thinning beautiful people.

RJ

AS OF THIS MORNING I AM DOWN 70 POUNDS!!

Sometimes it feels like the scale is moving so slowly, it is easy to forget how far I have come. I really didn't start trying to lose until mid April, and today I am 6 weeks post surgery. I still have a very long way to go, but for the first time in years, I feel like I have a chance of making this work!!

HW: 330; SW: 291; CW: 261; GW: 150; RNY: 6/25/13

I'm out of the 30's! 29 lbs till ONEderland!

I don't remember the last time I was this weight!

I have to share a funny...

Saturday I was getting ready to go to a retirement part. I put on a dress that I have NEVER worn. I bought it over a year ago on clearance and it ended up being too tight. So I'm dressed and ready to go and my 20 year old son says gee mom... what happened to your boobs? they are gone. My husband laughed and said yeah I noticed that too but wasn't going to say anything....

at least they noticed a difference :)