Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Me too! I thought I was just being strange but I realized that I'm enjoying spicy food more that I did presurgery. And I've had a few stuck episodes recently but I never get stuck with food that has a kick. I wonder why that is?

Maybe spice gets the digesyive juices going?

SD: 6/10/13 HW 305/SW 259/CW 231/GW 160 <br />Sent from my SCH-I605 using RNYTalk

This is what happens when my husband is at annual training with the military. My son clogs the drain with tons of toilet paper. Nothing seems to work so I decide to do one last thing before calling a professional. Without details...it was disgusting! That seemed to do the trick. I finish all of my other household chores and then discover that my ring is missing!!!! I back track...can't seem to find it. Now I think I see something shiny in the drain. I call my dad and he tells me what to do. What do I find.....a shiny dime, marble and a shoelace. Really son! Now I can't put the darn pipes back together. I think I broke it. I'm happy I've shed some pounds but I didn't think I would lose my ring. I need to find it before he gets home :o

Work stress is making me want to eat! ARGH!

SD: 6/10/13 HW 305/SW 259/CW 231/GW 160 <br />Sent from my SCH-I605 using RNYTalk

This is what happens when my husband is at annual training with the military. My son clogs the drain with tons of toilet paper. Nothing seems to work so I decide to do one last thing before calling a professional. Without details...it was disgusting! That seemed to do the trick. I finish all of my other household chores and then discover that my ring is missing!!!! I back track...can't seem to find it. Now I think I see something shiny in the drain. I call my dad and he tells me what to do. What do I find.....a shiny dime' date=' marble and a shoelace. Really son! Now I can't put the darn pipes back together. I think I broke it. I'm happy I've shed some pounds but I didn't think I would lose my ring. I need to find it before he gets home :o[/quote']

I really hope your ring turns up safely. What a horrid day you have had. How things get better from here :-)

HW:293 SW:272 CW:263

Hope NOT how, lol

HW:293 SW:272 CW:263

Work stress is making me want to eat! ARGH!

Hang in there! Go for a walk!

Hang in there! Go for a walk!

Working by myself now. Things should improve. LOL!!!

I am working so hard to get my Protein amounts up. I think the most I have done is 55. I am so sick of Protein Shakes and things that are sweet!

I am stalling right now so I know I have to get those numbers up.

Two Words.... Beef Jerky

High protien, low fat , low carbs, if you hunt around for a lower sodium brand they do exist

i have jack links currently ... not the best in sodium but since i only nibble on it an a bag lasts a week it seems to balance out

Two Words.... Beef Jerky

High protien' date=' low fat , low carbs, if you hunt around for a lower sodium brand they do exist

i have jack links currently ... not the best in sodium but since i only nibble on it an a bag lasts a week it seems to balance out[/quote']

I keep hearing I should try it. I just have a hard time with even the thought of it. meat is way more than I can handle with the chewing... I can imagine I would need to chew jerky much more

I keep hearing I should try it. I just have a hard time with even the thought of it. meat is way more than I can handle with the chewing... I can imagine I would need to chew Jerky much more

Beef Jerky helps me too. It gives my jaw muscles something to work on and it seems to help me get full quicker. I'm bad to stress eat so knawing on jerky like a cave chick works for me. ;o)

Beef Jerky helps me too. It gives my jaw muscles something to work on and it seems to help me get full quicker. I'm bad to stress eat so knawing on jerky like a cave chick works for me. ;o)

I may get up the nerve to try it soon.

I will be 8 weeks out come this Monday and this Monday will be my first day back at work, I'm back on liquids because I tried to eat a shrimp this past Monday, it got stuck now I'm back to liquids for a few weeks, I'm beginning to think I'm having a problem with eating, I spoke to my nurse today and he said my stomach is right and if this continues after 12-14 weeks out, he will scope me, to open me up a bit, but he seems to think I'm just healing slower than others, and I agree...Well, I will wait and see, I do ok on pureed food, but when it's time to chew and swallow, there's a problem.

Tried something new this morning to boost the Protein intake a little, in my morning Greek yogurt I added 1/3 scoop of unflavored Unjury Protein Powder. I let it sit a few minutes so the crystals smooth down but couldn't even tell it was there and I added 8g of protein.

Tried something new this morning to boost the Protein intake a little' date=' in my morning Greek yogurt I added 1/3 scoop of unflavored Unjury protein powder. I let it sit a few minutes so the crystals smooth down but couldn't even tell it was there and I added 8g of protein.[/quote']

I am going to try this tomorrow! Thanks for sharing :)

Earlier in the timeline someone suggested G2 with Protein powder I think...thank you!! It has been awesome..Tastes a little strange but I will take it!! Start a bootcamp & work Monday #gobigorgohome