Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Well I went back to work today. My surgery was June 13th. Everything was going great until I went to lunch. After my second bite of food it got stuck and those 20 minutes where the worst until I was able to throw it back up. Needless to say it took all of my energy and I went home early. It was my fault I totally did not chew my food slowly. Tomorrow will be a better day!

Well I went back to work today. My surgery was June 13th. Everything was going great until I went to lunch. After my second bite of food it got stuck and those 20 minutes where the worst until I was able to throw it back up. Needless to say it took all of my energy and I went home early. It was my fault I totally did not chew my food slowly. Tomorrow will be a better day!

I swear I've done that a handful of times already to. Good luck tomorrow!

Thanks. Hoping like heck that upping my Water and calories gives me some energy so I can get back to work and back to my routine.

Also noticed the dreaded pill I had get stuck that started this mess I've been very non compliant with since. Probably a bad move since its Welbutrin for my already raging anxiety/depression and now I have this whole mess going on.

Fingers crossed! Can you crush your welbutrin? I had to start crushing my Celexa. It tastes TERRIBLE but it's so worth passing up the pain!

Fingers crossed! Can you crush your welbutrin? I had to start crushing my Celexa. It tastes TERRIBLE but it's so worth passing up the pain!

You cannot crush delayed release wellbutrin... you have to get a different prescription and take it 3 times a day of non delayed release

You cannot crush delayed release wellbutrin... you have to get a different prescription and take it 3 times a day of non delayed release

Mine is the standard release and I was told I could cut it in half and take it that way. I know logically that my stricture and cicatrix being gone it would absolutely not get stuck, but I cannot somehow just emotionally accept this.

Mine is the standard release and I was told I could cut it in half and take it that way. I know logically that my stricture and cicatrix being gone it would absolutely not get stuck' date=' but I cannot somehow just emotionally accept this.[/quote']

I feel bad for you that has to be tuff. Could you crush them? Go to a pharmacy and get a pill crusher and try it. You can mix it with applesauce.

I really hope this helps you!

Mine is the standard release and I was told I could cut it in half and take it that way. I know logically that my stricture and cicatrix being gone it would absolutely not get stuck' date=' but I cannot somehow just emotionally accept this.[/quote']

You should be good to crush it then.... I used to be on it but it gave me horrible stomach cramps.... luckily I have been doing fine without anything at least for now.... we'll see how I feel when I get an anxiety attack

The pill that is terrifying me is the gigantic thing they gave me to prevent gallstones. They said I could open the capsule and mix it with applesauce or pudding but it tastes absolutely retched. I know for a fact I don't want to have to lose my gallbladder too but I also know I don't want to choke on a pill ever again!!!

The pill that is terrifying me is the gigantic thing they gave me to prevent gallstones. They said I could open the capsule and mix it with applesauce or pudding but it tastes absolutely retched. I know for a fact I don't want to have to lose my gallbladder too but I also know I don't want to choke on a pill ever again!!!

I've heard that it's awful but I had mine out long ago.... gallbladder attacks are no joke

I've heard that it's awful but I had mine out long ago.... gallbladder attacks are no joke

Honestly I wish they could have just taken it and my appy out while they were in there just so I don't have to worry about them down the road. Like a 3 for 1 deal.

For those of you that use it' date=' is anyone having trouble with myfitnesspal app? Mine just won't sync. I got it to work last night after an hour of trying and now I'm back to the same problem this afternoon. It won't even leave the first screen. It just says synchronizing data.[/quote']

Yes!

You should be good to crush it then.... I used to be on it but it gave me horrible stomach cramps.... luckily I have been doing fine without anything at least for now.... we'll see how I feel when I get an anxiety attack

Xanex. I know if taken regularly it can get addicting. Sometimes though when I'm having an anxiety attack it does the trick. It takes bad, bit I desolve it under my tongue so it takes effect twice as fast.

Aww, my surgeon prescribed all my meds where they dissolve in my mouth, I have one pill that I open to add to Water, oh and my Vitamin D I crush, nasty, I got to look for liquid form.

I have that pill too. The liquid version is beyond horrible. I have a pill splitter and I break it into 4 pieces and I sand down the sharp edges with paper towel before I swallow each piece. Weird I know, but I'd do just about anything to not have to take it in liquid form!

I have that pill too. The liquid version is beyond horrible. I have a pill splitter and I break it into 4 pieces and I sand down the sharp edges with paper towel before I swallow each piece. Weird I know' date=' but I'd do just about anything to not have to take it in liquid form![/quote']

Mine is a capsule filled with a really fine powder. It's awful!!!! If I had a pill and could split it, it would be cake.