Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm sitting in the surgeons office for pre op labs and testing, then off for my last nut appointment for pre op diet instructions!!!!! C'mon May 6th!!!

We r getting sooo close! My surgery id may 6 ad well. I go to pre op at my surgeons office on april 22 to get my shakes for my liquid diet. Then ill go to pre op a week later at the hospital for labs and a ekg.

I went to the websites you posted, but I couldn't find the free samples. Where on the site would I go?

I am glad my surgery wasn't scheduled for today because we got over 12 inches of snow and last night the winds were gusting over 50 mph. It sure doesn't feel like spring!

I saw my dr on Tuesday hoping to schedule a date... but no... the scheduler is supposed to call me... haven't heard from her yet.... boo!

Also I was able to request samples from the Bariatric liquid place by going to: http://www.wellesse.com/sample/ or search for 'sample' and it was the third or forth result :) For the other site, Bariatric Choice, I did the live chat and they took my info and said they'd send it out today.

Anyone know of other places that give samples? I'm always up for free :)

We r getting sooo close! My surgery id may 6 ad well. I go to pre op at my surgeons office on april 22 to get my shakes for my liquid diet. Then ill go to pre op a week later at the hospital for labs and a ekg.

We are surgery buddies! Yay!!! Idk about you, I'm not even nervous! Just bring it on!!!! Lol

I just got scheduled for May 15, one day before my birthday ! I had to appeal my denial, but finally got approved. Super excited, but scared to death at the same time. I have a 2 yr old, and I keep thinking about the morbid things. I worry about the usual things: what if I don't live through surgery, have serious complications, etc. I have to remind myself that I am doing this so that he can have an active Mom who can play with him without having to stop every few feet. I want to be healthy ! I am excited for you guys too ! Keep me posted !

Hi All! I just found out my date is May 15th! I am having a band to RNY revision. Excited and scared all wrapped up into one!

May Surgeries:

Updated:

May 2

CathyBarnshaw

Kurstin

May 3

dunwithfat

May 6

askinnyme1

lookingforward16

Smurfette2013

May 7

buckeye_girl40

tinkycheeks

Shannalee

May 8

Barbara

Val

May 9

ladybug4001

May 10

Nagrin

May 13

Twankie85

hsegel

May 14

DebbieG

May 15

Chatsmom

yasminsnewjourney

ColoradoChick

JoCoMom

May 16

doingit4me

May 20

iverina

May 21

A_newMeex3

May 22

amylyn205

EvelynKP

Pending Dates

Kwagner01

VTMnkyGrl

Tyra22

terry1118

Monalisa35023

Mitzie46

babysteps

If I forgot anyone, just let me know! May is a good month. We are growing. :)

Surgery date: May 14, 2013

Pending May 30/31 or June 3/14th

Pending May 30/31 or June 3/14th

Good luck on a date. I added you to the list! :-) welcome

Surgery date: May 14, 2013

In 696 more hours I have my surgery!!!! Yaay for May. I can't believe its less than a month away. Next Tuesday is my pre-op day! Come on May!

Surgery date: May 14' date=' 2013[/quote']

I have done the pre-op once before let me give you some tricks and hint to make it a little easier on you ;)

1.Go out and buy a ninja or a bullet because you can make a snow cone and put Crystallight in it and eat it all day long it helps a lot with the need for Crunchy and chewing helps get Water in and Gives your mouth something to do ;)

2. Crystal light Popsicles!! Something you can have as many as you want easy to make ;). Take water crystal light and poor in Popsicle makers.

3. Hot Decaffeinated herbal tea and green tea. Helps with the hot late night snack and hot broth Swanson's chicken and beef is pretty good.

Hope that helps you guys a bit having done this once before its hard but yell if you need anything even I it's just to vent ;)