Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

January Dates

Tika u will do great I'm sure of it. I know it's hard to tell u now but it will be ok.

Thank you!!!!

Good Luck Tika :-)

Gen :-) 12/15/12

Thank you! Anxiety had officially settled in!!!!

Yay! I am now post-op and home. :) I was a lot sorer than I thought I would be because I was in recovery for a couple of hours. I don't remember much about

Yay! I am now post-op and home. :) I was a lot sorer than I thought I would be because I was in recovery for a couple of hours. I don't remember much about

Shoot, I wasn't finished. lol I don't remember much about being in recovery other than being in a lot of pain and groaning a lot. lol I was able to walk up and down the hall about five times last night once I got over being so groggy. It helps, trust me! I ate ice chips and nothing else until this morning. I was brought Popsicles, Jell-O, Decaf coffee, and Crystal Light for Breakfast but all I could tolerate at the time was ice chips. For lunch I got down about two bites of creamy Soup and two little plastic cups of Carnation Instant Breakfast. I have absolutely no appetite whatsoever so I'm having to force myself to drink Water. I am looking forward to losing the gas pains and swelling. :) Good luck to everyone! We can do this!

Good luck Tika! My surgery is tomorrow at 7:30am!! Im definitely feeling the nerves now!

Good luck :-) You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

Good luck Tika! My surgery is tomorrow at 7:30am!! Im definitely feeling the nerves now!

Thank you, good luck to you as we'll.... Please keep in touch and let me know how everything goes....

Shoot' date=' I wasn't finished. lol I don't remember much about being in recovery other than being in a lot of pain and groaning a lot. lol I was able to walk up and down the hall about five times last night once I got over being so groggy. It helps, trust me! I ate ice chips and nothing else until this morning. I was brought Popsicles, Jell-O, Decaf coffee, and Crystal Light for breakfast but all I could tolerate at the time was ice chips. For lunch I got down about two bites of creamy Soup and two little plastic cups of Carnation Instant Breakfast. I have absolutely no appetite whatsoever so I'm having to force myself to drink Water. I am looking forward to losing the gas pains and swelling. :) Good luck to everyone! We can do this![/quote']

Congratulations!!!! I go for my band to bypass revision tomorrow @ 1030... Nervous!!!

Thank you' date=' good luck to you as we'll.... Please keep in touch and let me know how everything goes....[/quote']

Thank you! I sure will!! Please do the same!

Surgery in the Morning super geeked. I should be sleep...

That's cute....you scootching over :-)

Haha, I keep scootching over for all my awesome new January WLS buddies-soon my buts gonna fall off the bench! There's a lot of us, can't believe the month is almost over. I'm thankful to have the others such as you around too-there's never a lack of support and knowledge.

I am so excited I ate almost a 1/4 c of reg oats with Protein and all of my med egg. Remember protein first! Pouch likes both foods. Yeah