Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Weekly Challenge

Oy Yeah... I'm so hung over I can smell pity coming out of my pores! I keep going over to the Vegas pictures when I start forgetting how sorry I feel for myself!

They probably aren't having THAT much fun... I mean... it's Vegas... how fun could that be????? LOLOLOL... OMIGOD... I am reaching here.

TTFN

Darcy

ok i'm crawling out of bed at 9:30 Cali time just to check on you guys. a little champagne and i want to sleep til noon...

Wearing those lace thongs with the muu muu...now that's slutty! :D

and geez zoe, that could be my house you're describing, except the farting dog is my DH :)

Darcy how you feeling? I hope you're feeling at least a little bit better now. I hope the healing process is very quick and uneventful for you.

I don't have any slutty mu-mu's - will old baggy gray sweats meet the dress requirements for the Pity Party?

Gosh - I hope so - don't want to be under-dressed!

Kim, your old gray sweats are as slutty as you want to make them (knock yourself out!), and are perfect pity-party pajamas.

"I can smell pity coming out of my pores!" -- Darcy, I think you've just written the first Pity Party Country Western Theme Song.

Reporting in after a day in the boonies! I feel SOOOOOO much better! Seriously... I haven't been able to take walks with my hubby... and bike rides at the cabin were out of the question d/t the pain. Today... we went on a 10 mile ride... it was wonderful to be able to move again! Guys... I can tell you how wonderful it is to feel the pain easing... pure joy!

By the way... remember when I said I remembered part of the endoscopy procedure and how awful it was... I was gagging and trying to purge that darn scope out! I remember them try to tell me it was almost over ... hang on... it's almost over! Today... my husband said... "Holy Cow Honey... how'd you get that handprint bruise on your arm?" I guess they must have been hanging on pretty tight because the bruise is a real beauty!

Anyhoo... I know I am supposed to be whining but feel like I already did my fair share! I feel so much better!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know how people live with chronic pain... I just couldn't do it.

Here is my latest before and after comparison... I don't have a before at my heaviest of 257... the before is at 244... the after is at 213. I finally see the difference!

Darcy

post-203959-13813131381319_thumb.jpg

Whooooo Hoooooo Darcy you look fantastic:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

I can really see the difference!

I was thinking about you today, wondering when you would hear from the doctor. I am so happy that you are feeling so much better. And, you didn't have to give up that band of yours either:D

It has been a rainy day here, we didn't do much of anything. I did cut out some curtains I am making for my brother's hunting trailer. I didn't get them sewed though as the machine was acting up.

I think I will go to bed early so I can get some rest, dear husband kept me awake most of the night snoring:eek:

It's amazing how much body comes off when we lose weight. I can see your tummy shrinking away. You look great.

I'm so glad your pain is easing already. It's quite a high to feel good after feeling so bad. It sounds like you had a great time riding today, and 10 miles is awesome!

I keep forgetting that I owe my DH 40 minutes on the exercise bike. He kept reminding me to get on it, so I told him I'd match him minute for minute. I want to get him exercising, too. I'll have to get on that first thing in the morning.

Wow, Darcy, you were precious before and now even more so! I am so proud of you! In spite of your hurting, you've hung in there. Here's to good results from your dr.! And ten miles on the bike! Fantastic! I think Sears is looking for a new spokesperson for that Total Gym you bought....hint, hint:)

Darcy - I am glad you are feelig so much better so quickly.

I agree with you , I don't know how people living with chronic pain do it - I don't know if I could.

I happy you didn't have to lose your band!

Nice pics girl! You are making terriffic progress. I hope I can do as well.

Darcy, where did that belly go? Amazing! And the rest of your body, including your arms, looks thinner too. Glad to hear you're feeling better as the pity party is going into its last day (for now).

Darcy Look at you. WOW!! What a difference. WONDERFUL!!!

Darcy and the Pity Partiers!!!! Sounds like a singing group. Who is doing the "do wops"? LOL!!

OK I was so bad today on my eating it isn't even funny. But tomorrow is back to the old grindstone.

Not gonna weigh myself till next Monday. Well gonna try anyway. Gotta get rid of some of this weekends indulgence.

Took my 17 yr old son to see "Shaun of the Dead" this afternoon. SHESH!!! Could it get any cheesier? Comedic remake of "Day of the dead" where the zombies become for lack of a better word "pets" of the humans in the end. Too bizarre but my son loved it and he loved the fact that I took him to see it and went to see it with him. He knows I hate those types of movies but it was a birthday present for him. He really appreciated the effort. I love my son. LOL!!