Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Weekly Challenge

I'm walking around vacuuming sheetrock powder and sawdust, listening to the cold rain come down. . . hey, it beats working (I'm off today), but what's a girl to do when she'd like to be in the desert? Here's a couple of things for the next 72 hours:

1. Spend the money I would have thrown at the slot machines and blackjack tables on something nice for myself. . . maybe a pedicure for my no-longer-puffy feet.

2. Watch the presidential debate with friends tonight and bet on the outcome.

3. Teach my black dog a white tiger trick.

4. Get a pair of furry dice for my rearview mirror.

5. Serve shrimp cocktails to everyone who comes in the door.

6. Put on a thick coat of SPF 45 sunscreen and pretend that I need it in Chicago in October.

7. Sing along to Elvis tapes in the car -- the closest thing to a bad live impersonator.

8. Do at least one thing that, if it had happened in Vegas, should stay in Vegas.

Yup... pretty good ideas ya have there Zoe!

I think I'll...

1. I'll switch to my Lotta Rydleff persona and strip for my hubby... Hope he's a good tipper.

2. We'll dress up like Celine Dion and Wayne Newton and renew our vows in a cheezzzy homemade chapel.

3. Make Breakfast buffet style... all you can eat.

4. Pay the neighbors to turn on every outside light and walk up and down the "strip".

That'll be a good start.

Darcy

Checking in for the Not Going to Vegas Pity Party!!!

I have my cheese to go along with my whine! (I'm on mushies now, so soft cheese if ok!!:D

Darcy - I'm sorry it took sooooo long for the doctors to take your pain seriously. I'm happy they finally figured out what was going on. I hope the treatment is swift and decisive - no more mucking around with this thing! You have been through enough!

Let the party begin!

I'm not sure the Vegas bunch will be turning green with envy, but let's make this weekend the best pity party ever. Love your suggestions, Darcy! Hope you're feeling better.

Recovering Cheesehead,

My Margies are frozen in the freezer, (I had one already) waiting for 7:00 toast.

I have on my red fringe panties (naughty kind)

I have on my pasties (Yikes)

I have on my garter and black nylons

I have on my 4" spike heels

I have on my red long gloves

The music is loud

My DH is sitting with his eyes as big as quarters!

At 9:00 the chef will be here to cook the lobster/steak

Then we will go sit in the spa with the bubbles and another drink.

After that, well, that is TMI!

OMG! This is a great party :D You guys are going to town. But...uh...Betty....drinks were tomorrow night...guess you're starting early! :( I'll start off with cocktail cashews. Yum...

I got a costume for Halloween today. Batwings with purple glitter around the edges with ears and a mask...oh, my favorite part...purple fishnet open finger glovey things that go to the elbows. :) I also got a black dress that has hanky hems in see-through silky stuff. Can you tell I've never done this before?!

I tried on lots of dresses and lots of them fit. Yeah! I have been this size before (5 years ago when I met DH) but have never dressed up like this before. I am so excited! I guess I finally figured out that I'm a girl. :)

I have to go to a bridal shower tonight. I got some leopard spotted fuzzy handcuffs and a little whip....along with a very tasteful see-through nighty.

Okay, I gotta slow down, I'm gonna choke on my cashews. Time to get dressed for the bridal party.

WOO HOO!!!! PARTAY... Looking good there Betty *wink* *wink* HEY!!!! Who da heck drank my beer???? Becky????? My cheese is gone two but Zoe probably ate that... dem der recovering cheeseheads are sneeky ones, yah hey. :D

First one alseep gets their hand dipped in warm Water ladies!

Darcy

Someone's weekends are getting off to the right start! Here in the big city, I got home (alone) at 10:15, and an hour later I'm on the computer instead of whooping it up somewhere. 'Fraid I'm just not in Betty's league:

The most powerful thing I drink these days is Spicy V-8

I have on my comfortable cotton underwear

I have on my (baggy!) unironed shirt

I have on my bifocals

The dog is farting on the couch

At midnight I'll fall asleep in the recliner doing last Sunday's NYT crossword puzzle . . .

And I'm happy!

(Darcy's right, though -- keep yer cheese under lock & key if I'm around.)

Let the non-Vegas weekend begin! I know I've got those furry dice around here somewhere.

I'm sitting here, home all alone, wearing a tank top and red lace thong panties (they're so little they really only qualify for one panty) and crying from laughing so hard. I'm so selfish that I'm taking over YOUR pity party!

Zoe, you're killing me! I was wearing your Moo-Moo earlier (I guess I got the clothes) without any panties. Is that dirty? But the clothes are great and they've been added to the exchange pile, which reminds me to go take a pic of that pile!

Well, DeLarla, I never thought there was anything slutty about muu-muus -- but you've proved me wrong! That item has seen me through three surgeries; it will bring you luck and minimal scarring.

Hope those black velvet pants aren't too big for you; that's the only designery thing I owned. Someone shorter can always hem them.

Yes, let's see pictures of the clothing exchange! I can only imagine all that stuff from around the country.

Meanwhile, who's hung over from the pity party? (Vegas crashers welcome.)