Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Please Help

i had the gastric sleeve done on aug 6th 2012 so i'm about 5 weeks post op.. i'm have so much trouble write meal planning i Mainly do ckn n fish but i think my husband is tired of it already lol any suggestions

found a recipe for picante meatloaf yummy!!!!!!

:P

Crock pot roast beef is my fave right now. Same as insides of ravioli... Ricotta and spices w sauce.

You should check out allrecipies.com. They have lots of great recipies that you can search for by ingrident. Theres even an app with a slot machine that puts meals together for you. You can search for me on there. My user name is Chef_Dad. I have lots of recipies on there that are Bariatric-friendly. The best part is that there are pictures and nutrition facts for every recipe!

What are the diet guidelines for the sleeve? I'm not familiar with that wls...does that also include the bypass part of the surgery? Or is it just removal of part of the stomach?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using RNYTalk

go to skinnytaste.com. Everything on there looks wonderful. I am going to make the stuffed pepper soup...yum!

What are the diet guidelines for the sleeve? I'm not familiar with that wls...does that also include the bypass part of the surgery? Or is it just removal of part of the stomach?

In the sleeve, they just remove part of the stomach completely. They do not experience some of the same things like with RNY, such as not having dumping syndrome and their stomachs hold slightly more than RNY pouches.

In the sleeve' date=' they just remove part of the stomach completely. They do not experience some of the same things like with RNY, such as not having dumping syndrome and their stomachs hold slightly more than RNY pouches.[/quote']

So they won't have the malnutrition issues? No supplements?

No, nit as much anyway. Sleeve pts should still take supplements but they aren't as crucial as they are for bypass pts. Sleeve works more restrictive whereas bypass is restrictive and malabsorptive.

So they won't have the malnutrition issues? No supplements?

actually wit the sleeve u still can get dumping i have gotten it a couple of times didn't knw watt it was at first because didn't knw sleeve patients cud get it but doc told me sure u guys can get it to : (

Turkey burgers' date=' turkey chili or look in the recipe sharing thread ?[/quote']

thanks ima do tat :)

Crock pot roast beef is my fave right now. Same as insides of ravioli... Ricotta and spices w sauce.

i wud love to get tat recipe from u sounds yummy!