Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fast Food Examples Needed

There are a few restaurants around here that do skinny wings which basically aren't breaded but baked with sauce. Can't wait to get them!

Lol. U guys are talking salad I'm no where near salad but it sounds good. I was stuck at Cozumel for dinner. Me n hubby got two tacos w/ shredded beef and 1 chicken enchilada with the refried Beans. We both only ate the meat cheese out the tacos n prob 3 bites of the beans. No shell. Chewed a bunch but omg that was so good! Plus protein! Thanks for all the ideas!

A while back I created an Excel file of high Protein grocery store foods which a number of folks requested copies of. I have been constantly adding to that list (now almost double it's original size) and most recently added a number of fast food restaurant options. Here's what I have so far along with calories, serving size, and Protein in grams:

Arby's Grilled chicken Cordon Bleu Sandwich (without mayo) 390 1 Sandwich 41

Arby's Martha's Vineyard salad -- not including dressing 277 1 salad 26

Arby's Santa Fe Salad With Grilled chicken -- not including dressing 283 1 Salad 29

Carl’s Jr. Cranberry Apple Walnut Grilled Chicken Salad with no dressing 320 1 Salad 27

Carl’s Jr. Original Grilled Chicken Salad with Low-Fat Balsamic Vinaigrette 305 1 Salad 25

Carl's Jr Charbroiled BBQ Chicken Sandwich 360 6" Sandwich 34

Carl's Jr Charbroiled Chicken Salad (with low-fat balsamic dressing) 295 1 Salad 34

Casual Gourmet Chicken Sausage - Roasted Red Pepper and Spinich 120 1 Link 15

Chick-fil-A Chargrilled Chicken & fruit Salad with Reduced-Fat berry Balsamic Vinaigrette 290 1 Salad 22

Chick-fil-A Chargrilled Chicken Cool Wrap 410 1 Wrap 34

Chick-fil-A Chargrilled Chicken Garden Salad 180 1 Salad 22

Chick-fil-A Chargrilled Chicken Sandwich 270 1 Sandwich 28

Chik-fil-A Chargrilled Chicken Garden Salad with Fat Free Honey Mustard 240 1 Salad 23

Hardee's Charbroiled BBQ Chicken Sandwich 340 1 Sandwich 33

In-n-Out Hamburger (with onion, mustard, and catsup instead of spread) 310 1 Sandwich 16

Jack in the Box Chicken Fajita Pita (no salsa) 280 1 Sandwich 21

Jack in the Box Grilled Chicken Salad with Low-fat Balsamic dressing 275 1 Salad 28

KFC Grilled Chicken BLT Salad with Hidden Valley Ranch Fat-Free dressing 265 1 Salad 36

KFC Honey BBQ Sandwich 280 1 Sandwich 14

KFC Oven Roasted Twister (without sauce) 330 1 Sandwich 28

KFC Tender Roast Sandwich (without sauce) 300 1 Sandwich 37

McDonalds Asian Salad With Grilled Chicken 300 1 Salad 32

McDonalds Grilled snack Wrap with Honey Mustard OR Grilled Snack Wrap with Chipotle BBQ Sauce 260 1 Wrap 18

McDonald's Premium Southwest Salad with Grilled Chicken with 1/2 packet Southwest Dressing 370 1 Salad 30

McDonalds Southwest Salad With Grilled Chicken 320 1 Salad 30

Taco Bell Chicken Fiesta Taco Salad (Fresco Style) 240 1 Salad 23

Taco Bell Fresco Style Bean Burrito 330 1 Burrito 12

Taco Bell Fresco Style Steak Burrito Supreme 330 1 Burrito 16

Taco Bell Fresco Style Zesty Chicken Border Bowl (without dressing) 350 1 Bowl 19

Taco Bell Steak Fiesta Taco Salad (Fresco Style) 220 1 Salad 17

Wendy's Apple Pecan Chicken Salad 510 1 Salad 36

Wendy's Ultimate Grill Sandwich 320 1 Sandwich 28

Subway Turkey Breast and Black Forest Ham on Flatbread 310 6" Sandwich 20

Sorry guys, it's a little hard to read. The Excel formatting is lost in the copy and paste. Not much I can do about it as forum rules do not allow me to post an Excel file. Each one is in the order of menu item, calories, serving size, and Protein.< /p>

I moved to PA and the first time I ordered a grilled chicken salad it had french fries. It was like what the hell? Defeats the purpose of a salad. Then I ate it. Lol

They are so good though right!?? Lol

I'm a little over three months post op and I can do salads just fine with no troubles. I haven't tried a fried type...but I'm sure the grilled salad from Zaxbys would be fine.

I had a little salad a few days ago. Went down good too bad it's still 3-4 bites are you able to have 1/2-1 cup of food yet? I can get 1/2cup Cereal only everything else it's a few bites.

Sorry guys, it's a little hard to read. The Excel formatting is lost in the copy and paste. Not much I can do about it as forum rules do not allow me to post an Excel file. Each one is in the order of menu item, calories, serving size, and Protein.

This thing has been bugging me so I tried copying the info into Word and then copying that to my post - much better!! At least I'll be able to sleep again! LOL

I had a little salad a few days ago. Went down good too bad it's still 3-4 bites are you able to have 1/2-1 cup of food yet? I can get 1/2cup Cereal only everything else it's a few bites.

Mami I can't seem to get more than 1\3 cup at the most...I'm supposed to be adding new foods but it's kinda scary ....

Thanks I read it just fine!!!

Dlccoggin, thanks so much, that's awesome. I'm nowhere near that but will def. Keep those in mind. I can't wait for KFC mashed potatoes & gravy.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using RNYTalk

Dlccoggin' date=' thanks so much, that's awesome. I'm nowhere near that but will def. Keep those in mind. I can't wait for KFC mashed potatoes & gravy.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using RNYTalk[/quote']

I eat the potatoes w/out the gravy. I'm afraid of grease right now