Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What Happen I Thought Everything Was Fine :(

Hello the cheerful me is about to pull my hair out....

I'm not a person to lie or post something I don't feel or respond and tell someone they are sexy if I don't feel they are. So with this being said I'm going to be open & honest here. I need advice from divorce women or men or even someone you know that's been divorce. Like anyone can reply I just need advice.

I been with hubby over 16 years we have 3 kids together. He has a adult son from a marriage before me. I thought everything was going fine. Today I come to find out that my hubby wants to leave me. I'm going to give full details...

We went out to pay the bill for the sofa we got 6 months ago. We come to find out I already paid. So hey that's an extra $114.00 for the kids since they need some clothes. We were looking at a extremely nice bedroom set for us in the future cost 6,000 Well we left the store. We went to the pizza shop. I order a beef patty with cheese. I took 2 bites,and I was full. HERE IS WHERE IT STARTED! He said I should get another slice,and I said eat my beef patty,and he said why would you order something you won't eat? My teen said you know she can't eat much. He started bitching & looking at me wrong. I went on defend and said you already know this is forever not being able to eat much so why are you trying to make me feel bad? He said nothing. We finish & left the pizza shop. We are home now. Since I had to buy some stuff at the market I left & came back. We all put the grocery away. After a while he tells me...

I should find my self a older woman that won't get pregnant & I don't have to support children. I need a woman that is clean. He says clean because about 1-2 years ago we had a dirty neighbor that had roaches & the roaches ended up getting in my house & ever since they are multiplying & I can't get rid of it & I had the exterminator here over & over. So in other words I'm a dirty women because I have roaches in my house. So he said after I pay all the bills I'm getting someone else.

I been with this man since I was a teenager. I cook 7 days a week 3 meals per day. I'm very sad right now. I really love this man. I didn't know I was such a terrible spouse. I take care of the kids my self. He only pays the bills. He wants to leave me. MY GOD! why? When I need him he wants to leave me. Tryinfg to be strong but the tears are coming out. Advice anyone. Thanks

Just give it time. He may be feeling insecure like I better leave her before she leaves me. I have been divorced but am now married again and we say things that really hurt each other some times it sucks and is not right but my best advise is to ride out the storm it often blows over. He will never say he is feeling insecure but it sounds that way to me. Just say I'm sorry you feel that wy I love you and walk away give him the space he needs to work this out un his head remember he doesn't have a support group like you do. Don't get me wrong I know it hurts like hell I'm just saying what is coming out of his mouth may not be how he truly feels good luck don't let it get you down

I think your right! I do wanna murder him LMFAO he drives me nuts.

Hello the cheerful me is about to pull my hair out....

I'm not a person to lie or post something I don't feel or respond and tell someone they are sexy if I don't feel they are. So with this being said I'm going to be open & honest here. I need advice from divorce women or men or even someone you know that's been divorce. Like anyone can reply I just need advice.

I been with hubby over 16 years we have 3 kids together. He has a adult son from a marriage before me. I thought everything was going fine. Today I come to find out that my hubby wants to leave me. I'm going to give full details...

We went out to pay the bill for the sofa we got 6 months ago. We come to find out I already paid. So hey that's an extra 114.00 for the kids since they need some clothes. We were looking at a extremely nice bedroom set for us in the future cost 6' date='000 Well we left the store. We went to the pizza shop. I order a beef patty with cheese. I took 2 bites,and I was full. HERE IS WHERE IT STARTED! He said I should get another slice,and I said eat my beef patty,and he said why would you order something you won't eat? My teen said you know she can't eat much. He started bitching & looking at me wrong. I went on defend and said you already know this is forever not being able to eat much so why are you trying to make me feel bad? He said nothing. We finish & left the pizza shop. We are home now. Since I had to buy some stuff at the market I left & came back. We all put the grocery away. After a while he tells me...

I should find my self a older woman that won't get pregnant & I don't have to support children. I need a woman that is clean. He says clean because about 1-2 years ago we had a dirty neighbor that had roaches & the roaches ended up getting in my house & ever since they are multiplying & I can't get rid of it & I had the exterminator here over & over. So in other words I'm a dirty women because I have roaches in my house. So he said after I pay all the bills I'm getting someone else.

I been with this man since I was a teenager. I cook 7 days a week 3 meals per day. I'm very sad right now. I really love this man. I didn't know I was such a terrible spouse. I take care of the kids my self. He only pays the bills. He wants to leave me. MY GOD! why? When I need him he wants to leave me. Tryinfg to be strong but the tears are coming out. Advice anyone. Thanks[/quote']

Sent u and private message. We are all here for you a d feel awful you are going through this at this time.

Sent u and private message. We are all here for you a d feel awful you are going through this at this time.

I responded last night. Thanks

I'm so sorry that your dealing with it! But him leaving you could be good for you! It sounds like he has issues he needs to overcome and he sounds a lot like my ex! There is bigger and better things to come! I was 15 when I met my ex....we married at 18....had twins at 20....had another baby at 22.....it got worse with each year to the point I couldn't wait to leave.....had I known there were bigger and better things out there I would have left awhile ago but my insecurities held me back....now I'm the happiest girl alive, I've found an incredible man who treats me the way I feel I should be treated and I wouldn't have it any other way!!

I married my ex at 18 just before baby #2. We had been together since we were 15. We now have five children together and have been apart for almost six years. Sometimes men are emotionally stunted when it comes to relationships that started in their teens. They also have their midlife crisis which has nothing to do with us women. They feel like they lost IT and are not part of the game. It's all unjustified but you can't argue with irrational thoughts. So he sees you making a change and talking about being sexy and it triggers his own insecurities. Just or unjust they are there eating at him and he'll will freeze over before he admits it. He's not going anywhere. You have the kids and he will never pay off the bills as long as you have them. He's pardon the expression, talking out his ass. What he's going through is his problem. Plus we dot live in the 50's any longer tell him it's his house as well so if he trying to say your dirty, then what does that make him?? Don't try to blame yourself for his thoughts. There are many low blows yu can deal, but show you are the stronger one and just look at him like he's lost his damn mind and walk away. Plus in the end he'll be hard pressed to find a good quality woman when she finds out he left his family and most of his income will be going to that family. Take a deep breath and let him talk. He'll get over it. Or you will, and when you do, he'll wish you didn't. Trust me. Fell better!!

I am a divorced mom of a awesome 5 yr old boy. I gotta say what your husband is pulling with you is down right wrong. If he is using those reasons you listed for reasons to leave you... He's crazy! You don't deserve to be treated like that by someone who is supposed to love you unconditionally! Honestly I don't know you or your hubby but don't for a second think he'd leave you on those issues... He may just be angry or feelin a bit insecure.. Let's face it you are looking great and finding a new found sense of confidence in yourself it's gotta worry him a bit too.

Hang in there but don't take none of his BS I know you love him but you in no way deserve that treatment!

Thank you all for your honest opinion. He decided to apology & I said nothing. I'm ignoring him but we don't have a tons bills so it will end one day. Except cable phone Internet & car insurance.

Glad he apologized but sorry you were put through that. Hopefully he realizes what an amazing woman he has!

They almost always do, it seems they tend to lash out when they get their heads stuck up their butt for too long. Lol

They almost always do' date=' it seems they tend to lash out when they get their heads stuck up their butt for too long. Lol[/quote']

Men are idiots!

I know after my mom had her bypass (mine is Tuesday) we went to lunch together (spouses included) she was probably 5 weeks p.o.. Anyway, we all went to lunch together & my dad immediately started griping about having to pay full price for someone who eats less than an infant. Idk if they're stressed about money or if its just they feel akward eating normally around us now. When guys blow up, it usually has absolutely nothing to do with what they're ranting about. In the case above, my dad later apologized to her and admitted it had nothing to do with cost, it was that he is insecure because she's lost all this weight and now he feels insecure that she will want to leave him and that he feels fat and ugly.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using RNYTalk

I know after my mom had her bypass (mine is Tuesday) we went to lunch together (spouses included) she was probably 5 weeks p.o.. Anyway, we all went to lunch together & my dad immediately started griping about having to pay full price for someone who eats less than an infant. Idk if they're stressed about money or if its just they feel akward eating normally around us now. When guys blow up, it usually has absolutely nothing to do with what they're ranting about. In the case above, my dad later apologized to her and admitted it had nothing to do with cost, it was that he is insecure because she's lost all this weight and now he feels insecure that she will want to leave him and that he feels fat and ugly.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using RNYTalk

Really? He is an idiot