Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

"oh, How I Miss You...."

Ugh autocorrect messed everything up! I meant to say that all I had was the cheeses and sauce on top. And I don't eat the bread.< /p>

Sweet

Since surgery I've had pizza twice. And both times I ended up throwing up n feeling sick. And all I are was the cheese n sauce on the too. I don't date to eat bread.

Sweet

I did just that same thing tonight. I could stand it no longer and after running all day with nothing but Water in my system, i came home and made one for the kids. I asked the BF for one small piece of pizza, I ate slow and chewed until I could isolate the taste of the friken flour in the dough! It went down nice, and for a split second I thought I was home free. Fat chance!! I was praying to the tidy bowl god for about ten mins. I'm no longer craving pizza! I'm two weeks out now, and trying to figure out how to get along with my pouch. It's not going as smooth as I'd hoped :'( I'm always hungry and when I eat certain things, I get this awful ache in my pouch that feels like a cross between hunger pangs and nausea. I'm really trying to work this out, but it just makes me understand how much my life did and still does revolve around food. Please somebody tell me this being hungry all the time goes away at some point??

Since surgery I've had pizza twice. And both times I ended up throwing up n feeling sick. And all I are was the cheese n sauce on the too. I don't date to eat bread.

Sweet

Sounds horrible. It happen right after you finush or was it two bites then out it went?

Yes I did about a month out.... Worst idea ever!!! I started sweating so bad my shirt was soaked in 5 minutes' date=' I felt light headed like I was gonna pass out, I couldn't breathe and my blood pressure dropped really low an hour after I had it happen we took my blood pressure and it was 87/58 so there's no telling how low it actually was when all that happened to me! We almost had to call the ambulance!

I will NEVER EVER do that again!!

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk[/quote']

What a horrible experience.

I think we all go thru a faze similar to yours. I started off strong, not craving at all but as soon as I hit a plateau I felt a bit discouraged and the head hunger cravings began. Fortunately the being sick after eating something I craved so badly kinda helped because it was a lesson learned! Now I'm 12 Weeks out and I'm still learning what I can and cannot tolerate. Still absolutely no meats, not even lunch meat. But just yesterday I had some soft lean beef Jerky. Boy, did I savor all two pieces! Lol

Sweet

Mamiof3Kids,

It was right after! I must have taken about two or three bites, and I thought I was ok. Then I sat down and started feeling nauseous. And it was all bad from there. Lol

Sweet

Mamiof3Kids' date='

It was right after! I must have taken about two or three bites, and I thought I was ok. Then I sat down and started feeling nauseous. And it was all bad from there. Lol

Sweet[/quote']

Ouch! I guess no more pizza huh :( I also love pizza with extra cheese.

Well thanks Vamp there went that thought of just one sip of soda won't hurt me. Wow I can't believe it messed you up that bad. My friend said it did it to her too. Wow glad you were ok

Well thanks Vamp there went that thought of just one sip of soda won't hurt me. Wow I can't believe it messed you up that bad. My friend said it did it to her too. Wow glad you were ok

Yeah that's exactly what I said too but boy was I wrong and thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

Mcdonalds big Mac and fries

I'm not a big Mac fan. I'm a kfc & taco & pizza fan.

Tough love ...close the thread If you don't want to read it.

Two weeks out and you are trying to eat pizza? And people are trying to drink sodas and have junk food?

NEVER NEVER NEVER miss a meal time. You went all day with just Water ? Really? If your day is that busy prep ahead and bring some Protein powder with you so you can have some nourishment..

This surgery is not a forever fix. You have anywhere from 8 months to about a year referred to as the honeymoon phase when weight loss is pretty easy. After that it is all on you to keep it going and to be a long term success.

If you do not take this time to LEARN how to eat healthy and STAY AWAY from the things that got you to the point of surgery in the first place you will continue to have struggles with dumping and returning weight.