Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am happy for you. Care to share what you had done. Considering Tummy Tuck, money is the major factor.

Sending you positive energy for a speedy recovery.

I had a tt with liposuction and a breast augmentation. I paid a about 15,500 for all. I know I could have gone to Mexico for probably 1/2 the cost, but I could not bring myself or my family to do it. I took the lack of follow up into major consideration. Also I have 3 young children that I could not leave my husband stuck with for a week to 10 days. I am very happy and would do it again in a heartbeat.

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Holy cow. Dr Izaddoost just did me too. Small world. I'm sitting here in Methodist hospital right now. Great hospital btw. I'm hopefully getting released in the next couple of hours.

He is the best!!! He will give you his cell phone #. Tell him Kim Johnson says hi and I will see him Thursday. My mom also had a tt with him.

Maybe we will meet in the waiting room on a f/u appointment ;)

Well you can't miss me. I'll be the only big and tall bald guy there. But not so big anymore.

He has come and gone already this morning but he did give me his cell. My wife works at BCM and he came highly recommended. I can see why.

I also work at bcm. What area is your wife in?

She works in UME. Cayla Teal. She asked me what area you're in because she knows a couple of Kim Johnsons.

I am a np in geriatrics. I do long term care.

I know what you mean about Mexico cheaper could cost you you life. I'll keep you all posted on my plans, gotta wait & save.

KIJOHNS3 - thanks for all the info....I am pursuing the exact same surgery you had! I've gotten one quote in Indiana of $18,500 for tummy, Lipo and breast aug! Seemed high to me so you posting the price you paid was helpful. Quoted a $8,900 in MX for lower body lift with BA.....but having a hard time staying away for 10+ days for recovery! Hope you are feeling well....

No, tomorrow. I am so ready!

Yay!!! The last drain is out!!! It is so much easier to go to the bathroom and I have my pocket back. It is hard to believe that my surgery was less than 2 weeks ago! I feel so good. I look good too! I went to target and tried on some clothes. It is going to be hard not to buy clothes now! EVERY thing looks good! I am now a size 8! I started at a size 24 and 297 in May of last year. Now I am 164 5'8 and a size 8. Was a size 10 before my tt. He says I will be smaller still because of the swelling. I don't think I will be a 6 though.