Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

9 month check-in

Hi December sleevers! Let's chime in on our progress. It's been 9 months and I'm down to some 14-16 dresses from a size 24. My weight loss has slowed, but I'm happy with my progress. Can't wait to get to onederland! I have 32 more pounds to get under 200#. Still getting a handle on Vitamins and I'm living with no regrets! Rocking my sleeve!

Hey Dec Sleevers! I have no regrets either! Yes, it's awesome being in one hundred land! I was so thrilled when I got there? You doing great will be there before you know it! I have reached my dr goal but not minds yet! Yes, the weight has slowed but I am okay with that because I am healthy and feeling great? It seems like on a daily base coworkers ask how much you Lost? I just smile and say, girl I don't even know. Just put my clothes on and if they don't fit, just buy more. That way, they will get the hint, stop asking me lol! Some are happy, some are haters! I care less I am happy and rocking my sleeve! Be blessed everyone! Oops speaking of Vitamins, I have to remember to take it. Hate taking vitamins. Thinking if doing the Gummy ones or flint stones. I saw that on the list, but I think gummy was not on there. Have anyone tried gummy vitamins.< /p>

I didn't really get an "approved" vite list but I'm only four weeks post-op and doing Gummy multivites, gummy Calcium with D3, gummy B12, and a prilosec (Omeprezole) capsule daily. I've lost 29 lbs so far and haven't had a problem with the vites.

Great news, thanks!

Congrats to you all! I will hit 9 months on 09/24. I have so far lost 120 lbs. I am only 13lbs away from my final goal. I went from a size 22 to a size 8!!!

I have a ton of energy, can pretty much eat what I want. Best thing I've ever done in my life.

Hi December Sleevers. I am so happy I made the decision to have this surgery! I am down 72 lbs., from 235 to 163. Went from a size 18 to a size 10 and feeling great. I have 13 lbs. till I hit my goal. :-)

Congrats to us all! We're making great progess. Can't wait to see where we'll be on our Surgiversaries!

I am soooooo glad i am sleeved. Stats belows

*Does the happy dance*

Sleeved 12/18/12 at 296 pounds and I have lost 120 pounds all together!!! Feeling amazing and it was the best decision I ever made in my life!!!!

post-47334-13838397077781_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      Just for fun last week, I ran two 5Ks in two days, something I would have never done in the past! Next goal is a 10K before the end of this month.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Teriesa

Hi everyone, I wrote back in May about having no strength. I still get totally exhausted just walking from room to room, it’s so bad I’m using a walker with wheels of all things. I had the gastric sleeve Jan. 24th. I’m doing exactly what the programs says, except protein shakes. I have different meats and protein bars daily, including vitamins daily. I do drink my fluids as well.  I go in for IV hydration 4 days a week and feel ok just til evening.  So far as of Jan 1st I’ve dropped 76 lbs. I just want to enjoy the weight lose. Any suggestions or has anyone else gone thru this??  Doctor says just increase calorie intake, still the same. 
      · 0 replies
    • Stone Art By SKL

Decorative Wall Cladding & Panels | Stone Art By SKL
      Elevate your space with Stone Art By SKL's decorative wall claddings & panels. Explore premium designs for timeless elegance.
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Losing my hair in clumps and still dealing with "stomach" issues from gallbladder removal surgery. On the positive side I'm doing better about meeting protein and water goals and taking my vitamins, so yay? 🤷‍♀️
      · 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      · 1 reply
      1. BabySpoons

Amazing! Congrats!!! Watch out for the sharks. 🦈

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches