Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Im genuinely struggling, and im surprised I havent gotten a leak yet.

Its like once I realized I can eat more foods then I could. My mom (and another therapist) made a deal with me that I live over the summer rent free if I just get out two hours a day instead of being locked up in the house like I usually do. So I did. A friend worked at a coffee shop, I thought it was nice and cozy, and started getting drinks there. So I developed a habit of relating to going outside = spending money, because otherwise....why go outside? I dont know if that makes any sense..

I at max get 40oz of Water a day, usually 20oz. I know, I know. Its hard. :|.

Ive basically been living off of greek yogurt, Soup, and eggs since I started puree. Now none of that fills me up. Sure its head hunger maybe, but that **** used to fill me up plenty before. I would feel sick eating 6oz of it instead of 4, now I can probably eat 12oz of yogurt and maybe feel sick.

I know its bad because I only come on here when I have truble and it feels selfish but I really dont know who else to go. Im doing the right thing by being proactive with a therapist. Maybe not proactive, but I am being reactive, and reacting fast (instead of waiting for another week to spiral out of control....).

Im going to put the Cookies and **** I bought down the garbage disposal. That way I will never get to it..

The first thing my surgeon told me when I met him was how important it was to keep them informed. They said they knew I would have slip ups And that I needed to tell them and not come back a year later after gaining 75#. I am so sorry you are going through this but use your support system. Get your hand slapped, do you remember the days where you were an eager puppy wanting to please your surgeon? You need to face it head on and get back to that spot.

Robo, can I ask how old you are and when you had surgery? We all come on here and complain:). If this wasn't important to you/us, we wouldn't bother. I'm one of those who cannot take just a bite of something. If I do, I'm going to eat it. Get rid of the junk food. I eat lots of sf Popsicles. Are you far enough out that you can have Protein bars? Good way to get your protein and enjoy a sweet. Just make sure they have plenty of protein and watch the sugar and carbs. My fav is the Peanut Butter Atkins bar. It has 15 g protein and 2 carbs. 250 calories though, so I don't eat them every day. Eat scrambled eggs. So what if you eat 3. Gotta be better than the junk. Head hunger is the worst part. When it hits, t try to remind myself why I am where I am and what I'm going to do about it. Take your Vitamins. Your body has to ave them and you'll feel better after a couple of weeks. You can do this. You made a huge decision to get healthy. You got this, girl :)

Robo, you need to get get your fluids in!

20 to 40 ounces?? Not good.. I will tell you this is just as important as the Protein first rule.

Drinking plain Water is hard I know.

So I measure my intake by starting off with one

32oz poweraid zero a day. Then I rinse it out and fill it again with water and a sugar free flavoring bam, automatic 64oz. If I don't drink my water I don't lose the weight.

Keep the crap out of the house. Remember why you did this. And remember you have the power to change it.

I get full extremely fast off of very little. You need to eat more Protein products and the only way to stay off the junk is not put it in your mouth. Throw it away, give it away, just don't keep it near you if its your trigger food. If you made it this far on junk,then I'm sure you can make it farther on just eating protein for a change. There is no easy way to fight carbs.

I have to put a disclaimer on the protien bar suggestion they are no better than a glorified candy bar. And can really make me binge more... on them! I would stay away..

Those things are like a carb addiction looking for a place to happen for me!

Its like once I realized I can eat more foods then I could. My mom (and another therapist) made a deal with me that I live over the summer rent free if I just get out two hours a day instead of being locked up in the house like I usually do. So I did. A friend worked at a coffee shop, I thought it was nice and cozy, and started getting drinks there. So I developed a habit of relating to going outside = spending money, because otherwise....why go outside? I dont know if that makes any sense..

I at max get 40oz of Water a day, usually 20oz. I know, I know. Its hard. :|.

Ive basically been living off of greek yogurt, Soup, and eggs since I started puree. Now none of that fills me up. Sure its head hunger maybe, but that **** used to fill me up plenty before. I would feel sick eating 6oz of it instead of 4, now I can probably eat 12oz of yogurt and maybe feel sick.

I know its bad because I only come on here when I have truble and it feels selfish but I really dont know who else to go. Im doing the right thing by being proactive with a therapist. Maybe not proactive, but I am being reactive, and reacting fast (instead of waiting for another week to spiral out of control....).

Im going to put the Cookies and **** I bought down the garbage disposal. That way I will never get to it..

It sounds like you are living off the same foods and some junk you shouldn't be eating and not reaching out to new healthier foods. You absolutely have to do this. You can eat so much yogurt because it is a slider food......Are you drinking with it? If so, you know you are doing it so you can fit more in. Are you a picky eater with fruits and veggies? This sounds to me like you are coming up against the change you have to make and not wanting to do it. Your success is going to be based on the willingness to make the changes in your life. You have it in you to do this. It sounds like your mother is trying to help with making the deal and now it's not going the way you wanted it to. Is this your fear in talking with your mom? You can get up tomorrow and change all of this around!! Tell us what you like to eat and maybe we can help give you some new ideas to expand your healthy menu. :)