Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I was sleeved aug. 14 and haven't lost anything in about 10 days. Just up and down 1.5 pounds every day. Please let the scale start moving again. Getting super frustrated : (

I was sleeved aug. 14 and haven't lost anything in about 10 days. Just up and down 1.5 pounds every day. Please let the scale start moving again. Getting super frustrated : (

I wonder why that happens... I know how you feel!

I went to my OBGYN and she said that I have keytones in my urine from lack of carbs. I thought I wasn't suppose to have carbs? There are low carbs on Water and Protein. :) Anyone else have this come up?

I was sleeved on 8/27. My wife had the same procedure last year. She had a horrible experience her first six months. It turned out she was allergic to whey Protein, could not digest meat and had to go vegan for about 10 months. Now she is able to eat almost anything. I feel pretty lucky..outside of a very bad gout attack in my first week, I am sailing through. I can get my protein in, started mushies for dinner last night and I am down about 25 pounds. I have not been exercising..so I need to get that going.

I stopped losing the last two days as well. I was sleeved on the 27th. What is up w that?

I think we (myself included) need to take a step back and stop stressing. I know that we are in this together, but I've found myself worrying over a stall, comparing my progress post op to others with surgery dates near mine, and at times wondering if I will be one of those people that the procedure didn't work for. If you are anything like me, I spent YEARS lamenting over my insignificant weight loss or significant weight gains. Now I have a tool that in three weeks has worked better than an entire year of weight watchers, and yet I'm all chicken-little-the-sky-is-falling because I'm not losing FAST enough?? Admittedly, patience is not my strong point. When I thought about it in those terms, I felt like I was poo-poo'ing all of the amazing progress I've demonstrated so far. Seriously, when have I EVER LOST 30 pounds in two months? So if I'm stalling right now, so be it. I know my weight loss will come.

I think we (myself included) need to take a step back and stop stressing. I know that we are in this together' date=' but I've found myself worrying over a stall, comparing my progress post op to others with surgery dates near mine, and at times wondering if I will be one of those people that the procedure didn't work for. If you are anything like me, I spent YEARS lamenting over my insignificant weight loss or significant weight gains. Now I have a tool that in three weeks has worked better than an entire year of weight watchers, and yet I'm all chicken-little-the-sky-is-falling because I'm not losing FAST enough?? Admittedly, patience is not my strong point. When I thought about it in those terms, I felt like I was poo-poo'ing all of the amazing progress I've demonstrated so far. Seriously, when have I EVER LOST 30 pounds in two months? So if I'm stalling right now, so be it. I know my weight loss will come.[/quote']

I absolutely agree! I was sleeved on the 26th and I have promised myself I will only weigh myself once a week-

In getting this lump checked out tmrw. My husband thinks it might be a hernia. You're right about being patient 1gorgeusgodzilla. Ill only weigh myself once a week from now on.

In getting this lump checked out tmrw. My husband thinks it might be a hernia. You're right about being patient 1gorgeusgodzilla. Ill only weigh myself once a week from now on.

I absolutely agree! I was sleeved on the 26th and I have promised myself I will only weigh myself once a week-

Agreed as well. I was sleeved 8/8 and had my 1 month post op today. I am down 37lbs since starting 2 week preop. But haven't lost a pound in over a week. I asked my surgeon if the scale will eventually start to move and what can I do...he was like..you just lost 37 pounds in a month..be happy about it..in a year you won't even recognize yourself....hmmm..he is right and so are you..instead of celebrating how much I have accomplished so far I am worried about how far I have to go..people compliment my weight loss and I say thank you but I have a lot more to lose! .afraid of success much..lolol

Hi sleevers

I was sleeves on August 19,2013. I am down 18 lbs, two visits to the hospital over night for dehydration. My doctor told me since I am unable to keep in fluids ( either end) I know tmi. I was also told I would need to stay home another month. This is so frustrating going crazy. Good news is I can eat real food chicken, steak and fish OMG. How do I take this news