Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What is your theme song?

So call me strange, but when I find myself being self-defecting, I pick a "theme song" that helps me get through the moment. It's a quick way to elevate my mood and get me moving in a positive direction. If you had a theme song, what would it be? My current one is 'Pour Some Sugar Me' by Poison. :-)

I do the EXACT same thing. Music is a great motivator for me, and currently my theme song which empowers me is Katy Perry's Roar.

Well- I don't know if its my theme song- but blurred lines has been my male me happy and keep me going song this summer!

Harder' date=' Better, Faster, Stronger - Daft Punk[/quote']

Yeah!! And Up All Night to Get Lucky!! Been cruising around listening to that CD of Daft Punk all Summer!!

I think "Pour Some Sugar On Me" is by Def Leppard.

Lol...you're right

Love Daft Punk! I listened to them in college a lot!

Remix- New Kids on the Block its all about a girl who's making big changes in her life. Love it.

OMG Yes!!! this is totally my song too. I love the video!

Seal - Loves Divine! <3

For me, it's a bunch of songs by Rupaul. The Beginning, Turn the Night, Champion. She really does a lot of inspiring stuff.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Topics

• Most popular:

• Recent Status Updates

• Gthom33

Good Morning! Today is the first day of my liver shrinking diet!  It is hard being in the office and in my classes thinking about my old habits. But surgery is so close so can't complain too much! !10 days away!! Here we go. 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Kimberly3  »  SabrinaGoddess

Please keep us posted on your progress nth inking great thoughts for you. You got this!
      · 0 replies
    • BayougirlMrsS

So i joined this site back in 2009 when it was called LapBandTalk.....  It, and I, have gone through a lot of changes..... Band, weight loss, grandkids, divorce, remarriage.......
      I just noticed that over 49K people have viewed my profile...... I sure hope i was able to inspire at least one....
      Today, i'm down to 141.4....  Size 6 Worthington pants.  Had to make a hole in my belt..... Whoop whoop
      I need yall's fashion help......

· 0 replies
    • allwet

I have to say, even more than 2 years out, it is so much easier to be good when your busy and so easy to go wrong when your bored.  Crappy weather and the wife is sick so i feel trapped in this house and i have to really watch myself.  At least the holiday leftovers are gone.
      Going to get out this week even if for only a few hours, maybe go see  Ford vs Ferrari that looks real good.
      Ok, whining over, I hope everyone is doing well and had a good thanksgiving.
      · 1 reply
      1. ms.sss

I hear ya. I notice the only time I ever "feel like eating" when I'm not actually hungry is when I'm watching TV for too long.

• SabrinaGoddess

OMG OMG OMG
      I leave for Denver tomorrow. I am all of a sudden a little nervous!
      I am packing and trying to remember everything.

· 1 reply
      1. JessLess

Good luck!

• Trending Topics

• Together, we have lost...
      lbs