Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

PLEASE tell me my boobs will shrink

I don't want to lose mine...

Me neither :( I'm only a 40c now. I would love to lose band sizes but I can't afford to lose cup sizes, esp with my breeder hips. I accept I may need a lift after but I have yet to see fake boobs that don't look like they're about to take someoene's eye out if they got too close :P

I mean I'll prob be 50 before I'm ready for them and 50-year old boobs don't stand at attention so not sure how weird fake books would look.

Aaaand I'm worrying about nothing because who the heck knows what my body will do, but I can't afford to lose mine. :(

Started out as 40G, now a 32 HHH! So band sizes has dropped dramatically but boobs are effectively the same volume. But now heading towards my knees lol!

So I will be having a lift and reduction if only to balance my top and bottom half out. I look like Jessica Rabbit's mum ... Not a good look, trust me :-)

Seriously, it means buying clothes is still a pain. I need a size 8 for the bottom and a 10/12 for the top - not much difference but enough that I still can't go buy a nice dress that fits. But I will ask my surgeon for boobs that won't poke people's eyes out :-)))))) Might be too much at 52...

Me neither :( I'm only a 40c now. I would love to lose band sizes but I can't afford to lose cup sizes' date=' esp with my breeder hips. I accept I may need a lift after but I have yet to see fake boobs that don't look like they're about to take someoene's eye out if they got too close :P

I mean I'll prob be 50 before I'm ready for them and 50-year old boobs don't stand at attention so not sure how weird fake books would look.

Aaaand I'm worrying about nothing because who the heck knows what my body will do, but I can't afford to lose mine. :([/quote']

I had to laugh because my husband constantly jokes with me about my breeding hips :).

I went from a 48 f to a 38dd in eight months...I breastfed twin, so they were already floppy...now they're pretty sad....I feel so much better, though...a lot less pain in my back and side where I have nerve damage from heart surgery...I won't ever be able to afford plastic surgery....so I just love what I got!

I have gone from a 58 G to a 40G. I would really like to lose them!! Well at least some of them!

This thread worries me. I have smaller breasts to start with. I don't want to be one of those " pancake ladies"

I am there with you. My Bs will become -Bs!

I am a 44DD and terribly uncomfortable right now, all sorts of aches associated with the sheer weight of the girls (not to mention that bras have become devices of torture) My surgery is October 5 and along with the obvious weight loss and I am seriously hoping the twins will diminish as well. Did your boobs shrink measurably ? would love to hear your stories to give me hope.

Did you have a Breast Reduction

&

2nd weight loss surgery ????

I have already gone down. I'm 10 weeks and literally went from an H to DDD. So I'm expecting I'll go down more. Although I was never small in that area so I expect I'll wind up with some double letters when this is done.

How are your boobs now :))

Not sure yet I've had big boobs forever so I kinda identify with them :( I'm going to wait to he to goal first then I will figure it out

Breast Reduction yet ????

Started out as 40G, now a 32 HHH! So band sizes has dropped dramatically but boobs are effectively the same volume. But now heading towards my knees lol!

So I will be having a lift and reduction if only to balance my top and bottom half out. I look like Jessica Rabbit's mum ... Not a good look, trust me :-)

Seriously, it means buying clothes is still a pain. I need a size 8 for the bottom and a 10/12 for the top - not much difference but enough that I still can't go buy a nice dress that fits. But I will ask my surgeon for boobs that won't poke people's eyes out :-)))))) Might be too much at 52...

How are you doing :))

Did you get the Lift & Breast Reduction you wanted :))

Tropical Lover, had the consultation and surgeon was actually shocked at how bad m boobs are without my bra! I could see him looking at me with my clothes in and wondering what my problem was.... He immediately changed his mind when he saw me without the underwear, lol!

I am planning to have the surgery, trying to get the timing right. Probably will leave it to my summer hols and use the time then. Have lost volume since I posted, now a 32G but they ain't looking any better :-))))

But now looking at all the other saggy bits and wondering if I am brave enough to deal with them...