Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Does it really matter?

I'm allergic to chocolate. The higher the pure coco, causes my throat to close.

So I can do white chocolate or fake milk chocolate. No dark chocolate for me.

Never got the chocolate addiction because of that. I prefer skittles. Mmmmmmm.....,

Hey where do I get one of those ponies?

I'm allergic to chocolate. The higher the pure coco, causes my throat to close.

Never got the chocolate addiction because of that. I prefer skittles. Mmmmmmm.....,

Hey where do I get one of those ponies?

You have to come to my happy little universe and pay me for one in chocolate drops and cherries.

You have to come to my happy little universe and pay me for one in chocolate drops and cherries.

Okay. But do they let sarcastic cynical cusses in there???

The view from my front porch:

Uhhhhh taste the rainbow?

I'm allergic to chocolate. The higher the pure coco' date=' causes my throat to close.

Hey where do I get one of those ponies?[/quote']

I wish I was allergic to chocolate! ;)

I live there. DUH!

Score!!!! I am so THERE!!!!!

I wanna get chocolate wasted!!!

when you were an early newbie I suppose you weren't little but you were still sweet! :)

sarsar

darn"tootin" i wasn't little :lol:

i don't know how sweet i was because of being so self - conscious about my appearanc :angry:

but.................i'm making up for lost time.............

now i am a heck of a "sweetie - pie ;)

sexy, hot, proudgrammy :lol: "and "flaunting" myself :lol:

btw - did i see B) that "number" right???

you lost 110 lbs :o

OMG

you are aces ^_^

keep up the good job

kathy

congrats

In the limited time I have been hanging around this forum' date=' I have noticed something very disturbing. Yes, there is a lot of support and well wishes, light hearted jokes, and wonderful advice.

But, there is something more. Something dark, oppressive, in a word....judgemental. Perhaps more judgemental than I have ever experienced. Surprising, coming from a group of people who have historically been harshly judged, ridiculed, discriminated against, our spirits crushed because of our weight. Now it seems, some victims have become perpetrators of harsh judgement. Do they know? Do they realize it? Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe they don't care. Maybe they believe in their perceived self appointed cause. Maybe its because they think they are an "expert".

What makes an expert? Nobody can agree. Are you an expert because you were or are fat? Because you had wls? Is it because your surgery was 10 yrs ago or are you an expert after 10 hours? Do you really know more at 5 years vs 3 years? Do you know more than a medical professional trained in wls or obesity? Does that not count if they were never fat or had wls?

Some of us are strong and do not care about your harsh opinions. Maybe some of us even think you are stupid for saying something so harsh or judgmental. But there are plenty who are soft on the inside, who make be more affected by being judged like that. Even though this is just a forum, people can be very hurt or confused by a nasty post. And the information some self appointed experts advise so strongly may be in error or cause injury.

If anyone should know how it feels to be judged it should be all of us here. So why are some doing it to others? There are better ways to get your "opinion" across than coming across as a self appointed expert.[/quote']

Amen, preach it. You sure hit it on the nail head. Maybe the way some were being treated was not the way they looked but because they have a bad personallity.

White "chocolate"? Why not eat glue? Or boogers? Ewwwwww!

White chocolate is an oxymoron. If it's white, it can't be chocolate. And if it's not chocolate, it's not worth the calories.

Everyone knows that. :D