Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Getting Ready for Spring Bootcamp

Just got back from having a fill (my last freebie, since I'm almost 3 months out) and I have lost 4.5 lbs (yeah!!) I haven't been weighing on a regular basis because the scale is my enemy especially when I'm working out - so any loss is a good loss.

Today: B-Oatmeal

L- leftover grilled fish and vegetables

D - Tomato Soup (because of the fill)

I'm also leaving right now to get in my second workout of the day because we don't have church tonight for a change.

Later,

Good for you!!! Way to go on the loss...I am excited for you...Its not an easy road that we have chosen but its what works for us!! Alot of people just dont understand that having this surgery is not the easy way out cuz its still alot of work

Avilla - My band goes through spurts too. At times I could eat a lot and other times I can't get a thing down. I have also found that when the time for a fill is close I doubt whether I should get one or not b/c it suddenly starts working.

Well, I finished the Kissables. I am so happy. I am not going to buy anymore. Tomorrow is the last day before Spring Break and I hope I could break the habit. I am also hoping to get on the treadmill everyday. I weighed in this morning and lost one pound. I guess that daily salad for lunch is working out after all. :clap2: Well, I'm off to start my Water. I hope I don't :notagree on the toilet.

Breakfast - oatmeal

Lunch - salad

dinner - cereal?

Take care all and keep up the good work!

BTW - Is flax seed good for us? Or shoudl I ask if we could tolerate it with the band?

Congrats CDGMOM:lost3.5lbs: :D AND FOR ME:lost1lbs: on the pounds :) :) gone. FOR ME flax seed is good for us as long as it is finely grounded up, I have some in my pantry now, I just need to get it grounded up tho.

My band is still tight, I'm trying to drink my Protein shake:tired , I wonder what happen to make me this tight:confused: Oh well, I'll see how I do over the holiday weekend, this could be a good thing. My family wants to go eat out at a buffet resturant Sunday for Easter:hungry: Hopefully I will be able to eat a lil meat & veggies:nervous Good nite:bored :notagree

After work yesterday I did another cardio work-out and ran into my hubby at the gym so we played Raquetball - so all total yesterday I did 1.5 hours of cardio exercise plus my nightly stretching (it was a good day!)

The DH went to the store and got my Soup for dinner and instead of regular Tomato he bought the creamy tomato (190 calories) and let me tell you, that stuff was yummy! I put a little Mozzarella cheese and garlic powder in it and I was in heaven. It was so good, that I'm having it for supper tonight because there is a meal before the production at church and I don't want to be tempted so I'm taking my soup with me.

Yeah Tann, on the pound - I'm a little nervous about good choices on Sunday too, because my MIL is a really good cook and always makes great Desserts. My loss this week has really motivated me to see more results, so maybe I will be okay.

Today's menu is - B-Oatmeal

L - tuna Pack

Dinner - Creamy Tomato Soup

and maybe a snack when I get home if I'm really hungry (because that adds up to less that 500 calories)

Work-out - Lunchtime cardio 40 minutes

and of course gallons of water!!

Have a blessed and wonderful day everyone.

I did succeed in my fight with the scale the other day....even if I did fail on m/e. :kiss I am down 2 lbs. from the start of the week!! :biggrin1: Sometimes I am a slow learner but I have finally discovered that if I just do a Protein Shake for Breakfast, I am MUCH better off. I don't do this when I do m/e of course but while I am off it, I do and I really do like them. I also eat lunch as my "big" meal of the day and then don't eat much of anything for supper and it is working.

I had a meeting all day yesterday and on the tables they had spread candy. All kinds of candy. Bad candy. chocolate, my downfall. Anyway, I told myself that I would resist but the flesh is weak. I did end up having a few pieces but I am very pleased to admit that 3/4 of my pile remained on the table!! I didn't even take it with me which is what the old me would have done. :clap2:

Avilla - Darn that scale! :) That pound will come off soon just keep up the good work! I had to get mean with my scale this week and give it a piece of my mind and it obliged. Maybe it was scared of me. I mean, I do put a lot of pressure on it. :heh:

Tann - My band has funny fits like that once in a while as well. It's so odd. I will be tight for a day or two and then back to normal as if nothing ever happened. Weird! How's it feeling today?

Cdgmom - That creamy Tomato Soup with the added goodies sounds fantastic! I am going to have to go get some now and try it! :hungry: YUM! You are doing so good, keep it up!!

Congrats on all the weight loss this week everyone! You are shrinking before my very eyes! :omg:

Dang, CDGMOM that Soup sounds very good, I think I will give it a try Sunday for breakfast:hungry: since that's the day I up my carbs a little:heh: Great Job on the big workout:clap2:

Congrats Denise :high5: :) :) gone down the drain. I do the same as you, I eat my biggest meal of the day at lunch. I'll be sooo happy when you make it to Twoterville, it's like a high, you're be on cloud 9. Even tho I've been in the 200's for a while I'm still just sooo amazed that I weigh 2 something...because I've been in the 400's & 300's for sooo long that it is STILL hard for me to believe that I actually weigh in the 2's. I'm now looking forward to weighing in under 250, that will be another milestone for me.

I'm off tomorrow and 2 of my 3 boys will be in school:clap2: So, I'm thinking of taking the 5 year old to see the new movie The Robinsons in 3D. I'm gonna have to bring me some wings, or hard fried turkey bacon to get thru all that movie popcorn.:faint:

I'm back, I'm eating a late late lunch it's after 4pm here, but the good news is I made a can of tuna w/mayo and sweet relish and I was able to eat just about all of it. That hasn't happen in a long time. Yesterday I'm tight as tight can be and today I've loosen up. These bands have a mind of their own. I will still do my Protein Shake for dinner, I don't want to get out of control, I'll save that for Sunday:heh: :kiss

I am very busy in my new office. I know I will lose a few more pounds here. I can finally say I have lost 88 pounds. I am striving for that elusive 100 pounds. I will get there, I know that.

You guys keep up the great work. Love you guys. Go Avilla you are doing this thing. Tann Awesome Job, kick the teams botty.

:whoo: :first: :wow2: TERESITA:lost4lbs: :lol: :confused: :) :cheer2: I see you have lost 10 POUNDS, that is GREAT!! If you are doing the 20lb goal, then you are half way there!! Congrats:biggrin1:

Well girls, I am getting off work in a few minutes so I wanted to tell everyone to have a wonderful Easter in case I'm not back on this weekend. So....

HAPPY EASTER!

I hope everyone stays strong this weekend! I think I may do m/e for the weekend to keep myself from eating Easter candy. :faint:

I just thought that I would check in...Its been a few days since I told everyone hello...I miss being able to come and share my good news so I have been kinda missing in action lately, but thought I would just check in for today since my weigh in is tomorrow...I refuse to move my ticker back in the wrong direction so if it stays the same so did I or it didnt go well...lol

today:1/2 a sausage, egg and cheese sandwich (breakfast)

tuna sandwich on toasted wheat (lunch, and it tasted wonderful)

planned dinner that is going to kill me is homemade chili and cheese enchiladas for the family...Im going to try to be good

I know that I have been doing good with my Water, I just havent been keeping much track of it today and havent worked out now in 3 days...I have just been lazy, but promise to get back on track come monday

Dang, CDGMOM that Soup sounds very good, I think I will give it a try Sunday for breakfast:hungry: since that's the day I up my carbs a little:heh: Great Job on the big workout:clap2:

Congrats Denise :high5: :) :) gone down the drain. I do the same as you, I eat my biggest meal of the day at lunch. I'll be sooo happy when you make it to Twoterville, it's like a high, you're be on cloud 9. Even tho I've been in the 200's for a while I'm still just sooo amazed that I weigh 2 something...because I've been in the 400's & 300's for sooo long that it is STILL hard for me to believe that I actually weigh in the 2's. I'm now looking forward to weighing in under 250, that will be another milestone for me.

I'm off tomorrow and 2 of my 3 boys will be in school:clap2: So, I'm thinking of taking the 5 year old to see the new movie The Robinsons in 3D. I'm gonna have to bring me some wings, or hard fried turkey bacon to get thru all that movie popcorn.:faint:

I'm back, I'm eating a late late lunch it's after 4pm here, but the good news is I made a can of tuna w/mayo and sweet relish and I was able to eat just about all of it. That hasn't happen in a long time. Yesterday I'm tight as tight can be and today I've loosen up. These bands have a mind of their own. I will still do my Protein shake for dinner, I don't want to get out of control, I'll save that for Sunday:heh: :kiss

Wow, I'm impressed. I was just reading through this thread and saw your stats and they are great :clap2: I hope I can be as successful as you!!

Well girls, I am getting off work in a few minutes so I wanted to tell everyone to have a wonderful Easter in case I'm not back on this weekend. So....

HAPPY EASTER!

I hope everyone stays strong this weekend! I think I may do m/e for the weekend to keep myself from eating Easter candy. :faint:

BOY, YOU ARE A BUSY LADY! NO MATTER WHERE I GO ON THIS FORUM I SEE YOU THERE ENCOURAGING EVERYONE TO BE STRONG. :clap2: