Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Your start date and start weight for the 5:2 method

So great Georgia!!!!!!!

174.5 here... day 13.... but that is a success after my 1700 cal day yesterday! Fasting today as yesterday was a no-go.

So great Georgia!!!!!!! 174.5 here... day 13.... but that is a success after my 1700 cal day yesterday! Fasting today as yesterday was a no-go.

Can you believe it, FYE? We are really doing it! lol. It takes a village as Hillary says!

You are 4.5 pounds from goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As Coops would say. AMAZEBALLS!

Okay ladies, I'm up +2lbs from my lowest weight.

Buuuut, had a lightbulb moment...I just started taking a hour long 2x a week weight lifting class. And just checked my body fat (hand held cheapie machine that I've had for at least 10 years) and my body fat is the lowest it's been.

So maybe I'm putting on muscle weight? Gah! I don't like the 2 lbs but I'm hoping that will even out at some point.

Okay ladies' date=' I'm up +2lbs from my lowest weight. Buuuut, had a lightbulb moment...I just started taking a hour long 2x a week weight lifting class. And just checked my body fat (hand held cheapie machine that I've had for at least 10 years) and my body fat is the lowest it's been. So maybe I'm putting on muscle weight? Gah! I don't like the 2 lbs but I'm hoping that will even out at some point.[/quote']

Girl, with all that heaving you are doing!!! Lordy, you are wonder girl with the exercise!

Okay ladies, I'm up +2lbs from my lowest weight.

Buuuut, had a lightbulb moment...I just started taking a hour long 2x a week weight lifting class. And just checked my body fat (hand held cheapie machine that I've had for at least 10 years) and my body fat is the lowest it's been.

So maybe I'm putting on muscle weight? Gah! I don't like the 2 lbs but I'm hoping that will even out at some point.

this is where you need to measure, I bet your smaller!

Start 6-4-13. 177

Today. 147.4!!!

Down 30 lacking .6!

This thing works !!

Start 5:2 6-11-13

Today 173.1

Down 17.8

Yes it does Georgia!

Officially down past my original low post WLS. Regain gone.... 4 pounds from goal.

FYE - look at you BMI YEY!! Well Jel and amazeballs all rolled in to one!

Georgia - get over to the gonna get to goal thread and post that you've made GOAL!!!!

Girls, you are doing amazing!

And M2G get the tape measure out and check - I agree I bet you are smaller - remember when I was in my stall from hell and I lost a dress size??? Do it! x

Weigh day yesterday, scale says 174 which is the same as last week.

Hellz yeah my lovelies!! M2G, muscle and fat weigh the same as we all know, but muscle is smaller than fat so try on something that was really snug, see how it fits now, bet it fits better, even though you are 2 lbs "up".

well tickle me pink.....

original stats:

Start date: 11 June 13

Start weight: 168

holding at today 9th Oct sitting and at 159lb

4mths = 8lbs

Now, some might read this and think that it is really slow.. but, let me tell you after nearly TWO YEARS of not losing this is the best thing I've ever done! Just 5lbs away from my surgeon's goal! And 3 1/2 years post op - I am happy to see the scale go down and I don't care how long it takes to get to his goal, and maybe even lower...

It is a great WOE and I really think I can do this for the long haul. Thank you (again) Georgia for introducing and encouraging us all to have a go - amazeballs!

I really am chuffed to beans!

You are doing so great! I remember when your ticker way half way down, right in the middle. Look at it now!

well tickle me pink..... original stats: Start date: 11 June 13 Start weight: 168 holding at today 9th Oct sitting and at 159lb 4mths = 8lbs Now' date=' some might read this and think that it is really slow.. but, let me tell you after nearly TWO YEARS of not losing this is the best thing I've ever done! Just 5lbs away from my surgeon's goal! And 3 1/2 years post op - I am happy to see the scale go down and I don't care how long it takes to get to his goal, and maybe even lower... It is a great WOE and I really think I can do this for the long haul. Thank you (again) Georgia for introducing and encouraging us all to have a go - amazeballs! I really am chuffed to beans![/quote']

I'm chuffed with you!!!