Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

30 day, 100% RAW FOOD challenge

Farms that produce raw milk are under strict supervision of the USDA

Because the government always has our best interests in mind. :lol:

You know what I say to people who are foolish enough to try to get me to cut out chocolate? With the 6 days a week HIIT, the ADF, the major surgery and the well over 100 lbs lost and they STILL have the mother loving nerve to tsk at my daily (yeah, I said it- daily!) taste of extra dark chocolate? I say YER MOMMA, STFU.

Just picked up my weekly supply of RAW un pasteurized milk from a local farm. This stuff is great!!!! Plan on making some butter and cheese from it soon.

Just made a GREEN SMOOTHIE!!!!

Just picked up my weekly supply of RAW un pasteurized milk from a local farm. This stuff is great!!!! Plan on making some butter and cheese from it soon.

Just made a GREEN SMOOTHIE!!!!

It sounds off.

It sounds great to me!

Do u try to make your cheese and butter raw as well? And do u use vegetable rennet or animal?

It sounds great to me!

Do u try to make your cheese and butter raw as well? And do u use vegetable rennet or animal?

I have not tried it yet.. It is on the top of my to do list. In fact I do not even know how to do it yet. I was going to Google it. Any pointers would be helpful.

Just wanted to say thanks to the OP who has inspired my dinner this evening!

post-31650-13813668324451_thumb.jpg

Lovin' this thread. Great debate and discussion but no one is getting nasty.

I am too newly sleeved to be trying this, but would like to incorporate more green food.< /p>

I have a vitamix, so blending spinach and kale into my Protein Drink is possible. I will have to discuss that with my NUT when I see her next.

My sister has expressed an interest in raw, but has no Internet, so if anyone would like to message me some juice or smoothie recipes, or tips to doing this that would be great.

Question: wouldn't it be better to be making smoothies versus juicing? That way you keep the pulp and fibres.

I look forward to seeing how you continue along

Many blessings

Michelle

Erp..that looks yummy!!!!!

I remember not being able to hold no more than 3 tablespoon of liquids at a time. I did not want to become nutrient deficient, so I juiced apples, pears and carrots or cantaloup. Later I added green veggies. I did not mix the fruit and veggies until I knew my tiny tummy could handle it. I took a little time, but I did not become nutrient deficent according to my bloodwork results. This may not be safe for everyone, but it worked for me. Hope this helps :-)

DAY 25 - 293.6 lbs

I don't really eat much anymore. I'll have my morning shake, a banana for lunch then veggie juice the rest of the day. Yet I still work out 2 days on, 1 day off for an hour at the gym. I'm dropping weight and pant sizes like a brick.

Dunno why but losing weight makes me lonely.

I walked into the fat store to get some new clothes for a "date", since all my stuff hangs off me like a homeless man. So I get to my "date", and she tells me she just wanted to hang out and has no romantic interest in me at all. Kinda sucks. Maybe you should have mentioned that long ago before we went out.

Turns out she sleeps on her apartment floor, is 30k in debt and has no job, and is emotionally unavailable. Oh, and wants to read tarot for a living. Maybe you should have mentioned ALL THAT TOO before we went out. Kinda sad that I'm so lonely I still kinda wanted to date her after these revelations. It's 1am, she gets out of the car and just kinda waves at me. I could feel my heart bleeding inside my chest. The first time I've interacted romantically with a girl in 2 years, and I get a forced smile and even a forced wave.

:(

Losing weight sometimes is sad and lonely for a lot of us...

They say because of the hormones being released. Doesn't help when you're feeling down I know.

There will be someone out there for you, it sounds like a good thing that this girl wasnt.

Who needs that!

Hang in there :)

DAY 25 - 293.6 lbs

I don't really eat much anymore. I'll have my morning shake' date=' a banana for lunch then veggie juice the rest of the day. Yet I still work out 2 days on, 1 day off for an hour at the gym. I'm dropping weight and pant sizes like a brick.

Dunno why but losing weight makes me lonely.

I walked into the fat store to get some new clothes for a "date", since all my stuff hangs off me like a homeless man. So I get to my "date", and she tells me she just wanted to hang out and has no romantic interest in me at all. Kinda sucks. Maybe you should have mentioned that long ago before we went out.

Turns out she sleeps on her apartment floor, is 30k in debt and has no job, and is emotionally unavailable. Oh, and wants to read tarot for a living. Maybe you should have mentioned ALL THAT TOO before we went out. Kinda sad that I'm so lonely I still kinda wanted to date her after these revelations. It's 1am, she gets out of the car and just kinda waves at me. I could feel my heart bleeding inside my chest. The first time I've interacted romantically with a girl in 2 years, and I get a forced smile and even a forced wave.[/quote']

Man, I hear you on the loneliness and the perils of the dating world. I haven't been on many dates in my lifetime, and have been single for 10 years...that's right, 10, LOL...and even when I've gone on dates in the past, and I KNOW they're not the right fit, it still hurts when someone rejects you. It's an odd dichotomy...I don't want them, but I want them to want me. Now I'm just sounding like a Cheap Trick song. ;)

My point is, I completely understand how this situation feels, but she sounds like a real piece of work...so it's for the best that things didn't work out with her!

Although, to be fair, I can relate to carrying all of that debt, but mine is all from graduate school, LOL! :)

Good luck and hang in there!

Ugh! So sick of being lonely but dating sucks too! I am about to cancel all of my online dating sites cuz I keep getting asked to be a f*** buddy... And when I do go on a date with a guy who doesn't seem to e interested in only sex, he ends up trying to have sex with me anyway... It's really frustrating. Not sure if because I'm fat, they think that's all I worth is a lousy lay. Was really hoping to find a decent guy while I was large so I know I'm with someone who loves me for me but sadly my options are losers. I'm guessing ill have to wait till I'm thinish and hope for the best.

Anyhow, just focus on yourself. Try to knock feelings of loneliness. Maybe join a group sport/activity or make plans with friends/coworkers to have a regular night out once a week

It'll be alright. You sound like an awesome guy and will find love when the time is right. (((Hugs!)))