Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

September Sleevers...! Come on in and chat!

surgery got changed to sept 23rd... so nervous I could poop! :blink:

I found out my insurance approved me for surgery today! Now just need my doctor to schedule it!

Two weeks post op. Down 23 lbs. However this need to chew something is driving me crazy cuz im liquid out... Soups wont hold the same yumminess they used to have. I start my puree foods lets see how it goes.

Could you chew on gummy vitamins or the Bariatric Advantage Chews?

I got the call and I'm scheduled to report to spu at 1pm on monday and nothing to eat or drink after midnight sunday. I wish it was earlier

I'm on the 25th too. Do u have to do clear liquid the entire time?

My program will allow clear and full liquids pre-op...cream of chicken, etc. Soups, & grits! So its not really that bad so far!

I spent Friday at my hospital pre-op, had labs, EKG, & CXR done and met with the pre-anesthesia nurse and finished up all my hospital paperwork. After that had my meeting with my NUT and Bari Program Director to go over everything and what to expect for my overnight hospital stay, finished paperwork with them, and then my final meeting with my surgeon's NP after that...everything is a go for the 25th and its finally hitting me that this is reality!! I'm excited, but just a lil bit nervous as it gets closer!

September 25th, Palms of Pasedena in St Pete FL. Only 10 days away!!!

September 25th' date=' Palms of Pasedena in St Pete FL. Only 10 days away!!![/quote']

Yes ma'am we got this thanks to your support I can do this.

I'm sept 25 also. I'm having a hard time with this liquid diet...I hate chicken broth. Hungry as ever, and getting headaches. I'm so ready for surgery!

I'm sept 25 also. I'm having a hard time with this liquid diet...I hate chicken broth. Hungry as ever, and getting headaches. I'm so ready for surgery!

Ok so I am on day two and ate some peppers for lunch. I was starving. At least it felt that way, so I caved and ate some red,orange, and yellow peppers.

After I ate them, then I realized I had not taken the appetite suppressants my doc gave me. I took one immediately and it's helped my tummy not growl or feel like there's a hole in it. Tomorrow I'm starting straight out the gate! Diethylpropion works wonders. It helped me lose 20 lbs in two months just by eating less. :-).

Say a prayer....this is no joke!! My positive thoughts to out for each of you!

I'm having a hard time with being hungry too. Today I've already had 68g of Protein and still feel like I'm starving and every time I turn around my friends on Facebook are talking about food, posting food, or eating food, plus I never paid attention to how many food commercials were on tv until now!! The only thing keeping me going right now is knowing my surgery is on the line if I don't do it! If anyone has any suggestions on getting through this...I'm totally open to them!!!

I'm going to ask my doc about appetite suppressants. I ate everything I was supposed to today and I'm about to vomit. Its not that I want to eat, but I'm starving, how does anyone do this liquid diet! I'm allowed to have vegetables, but only at dinner and that has come and gone. I tried to occupy myself and I washed my car, cleaned my closet and organized my house. My husband is trying to help, but I'm getting very moody. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I'm sept 25 also. I'm having a hard time with this liquid diet...I hate chicken broth. Hungry as ever' date=' and getting headaches. I'm so ready for surgery![/quote']

I'm with you there. It stinks to be hungry

My surgery date is September 30th in Ypsilanti' date=' MI.

who else is in september? what are your thoughts? are you excited??!!! Nervous?[/quote']

26th in Livonia. Are you doing the Bariatric Hospital or St Joe?