Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

Glad you are feeling better (some better, that is). I know you can go alone, you really can. I did all of my appts at Hurley alone and would have done surgery alone if they had let me drive myself. I guess I'm just a loner, but yet I'm all warm and fuzzy and love people, weird, huh?

If I am off and you do decide you want someone to go, I would gladly come join you in the office. After all, I may be working out next door at that time.

You will be at Domino Farms? Man, I love you offering to go with me and seeing all that jelly belly....rotfl....

I love you man... :)

Well, the verdict is in... no mono!! yeah!! clap2.gif BUT I do have Strep... yuck...sick.gif

so, I have to go pick up my penicillin from the pharmicist office here in a few. At least I know why i've been feeling like crap. Why I have strep BUT no sore throat is a mystery! How the heck does THAT work?

-------------

Steph - I am drinking fluids and being WAY healthy. Yes, I bought those jeans that same day :-) two pair of them. They are acutally fitting a bit loosely now. I take THAT as a great sign. :-) The scale would like to argue that point. I keep bouncing up and down the same 5 lbs... over and over and over.

BUT I am hoping the low carbs will do the trick. I don't know how it couldn't do something. SOMETHING HAS TO GIVE. (You hear that big fat gut!!?!?!?) Maybe if I talk to it... that will help.

Calling for fill... NOW!

You will be at Domino Farms? Man, I love you offering to go with me and seeing all that jelly belly....rotfl....

I love you man... :)

Brandy,

Did you read your PM from a few days ago? Wait, you're sick. Never mind. Sickness can wreak havoc from anyone. Yep, my rehab is at Dominos Farms. And unless I'm working that day (I'll know soon), I can certainly be there for ya!

Hey BMAN...did you give me strep??? I just went to the dr. this AM and I have it too!!! How weird is that!? although I think mine is b/c I barely got any sleep this weekend!!! Too much parting + Stress from being unemployed = Strep apparently!

BOO...I gotta say, I love your collage of pics on your sig line!! What an amazing transformation you've made...you look Fabulous girl!!!

Steph....Wow...size 12s!! YOU ROCK! That is like my goal size! :)

I did notice when I went to the Dr. today that I was 10 pounds lighter than when I was in there on June 21st....so while its not a lot of weight in the last few months, at least it's something!

VA - good for you!! 10 lbs is great!! I think now that we all have less to lose its harder to come off. I know size 12 sounds great, and it is, but remember I'm not quite 5'3" so I should really be about a size 6-8 - I doubt I'll ever see a 6 but I'm got my goal at 8. I'm sure you'll look fabulous at a 12! Sorry to hear you're sick too!!!

Bman - remember to eat a yogurt a day with your penicillin or you'll end up with a yeast infection. Life lesson you don't want to learn the hard way.

Brandy,

Did you read your PM from a few days ago? Wait, you're sick. Never mind. Sickness can wreak havoc from anyone. Yep, my rehab is at Dominos Farms. And unless I'm working that day (I'll know soon), I can certainly be there for ya!

Thanks Faith--

I certainly don't want to make you go, lol....BUT I am scared to go alone, I am afraid I will miss something or miss hear things....lol... maybe I should be a big girl and go alone. BLAH...

Brandy,

And I didn't get your pm...waaaaahhhhh....:)

Steph -- ugh, yeah -- I was just reading the warnings that came with the meds. I worried about that. I always get yeast infections when i take antibiotics. GGGGRRRRRR :) -- I will try the yogurt. Thank you for the heads up. Does yogurt have carbs?? If so, then I am going to be even more agitated! haha

Vaband -- OMG! Me, you and BOO -- we are triplets. How funny we all caught it. Well, not funny/ha-ha... funny/odd. Get some meds and get to feelin' better. I haven't been sleeping or eating properly for the two weeks leading up to this. SOOOOO, that is probably why I got it too.

-------------------------

I've got myself in a pretty good mindset right now as far as exercise and eating. At least, my outlook is ok for now. I was "regrouping" ALL weekend. Getting my ducks back in a row.

I am eliminating all "extra" things from my life right now. No more going out... No more dating... No more parties... It just clutters up my life. I don't need any of it right now.

So, I am working... and going home and taking care of some business for awhile. INCLUDING me (and my little dog) Exercising... and that is IT!

I have to find a way to get this last bit of weight off. I want to be the one scheduling Tummy Tuck... Lower Body Lift... Brachioplasty... and a kick ass breast lift! I want a swim suit body next summer. THAT is my ultimate goal. I want to feel comfortable and look good in a swimsuit next year. First step, get rid of these last 30 pounds!! NOW!

I am going to get back to the weights tonight. I have to get back on the strenuous schedule that I was on right after surgery. I have to start kicking my own ass again. I am the only one I can count on to do that. (That and you wonderful ladies!) But I am the only one that is here to see what I am REALLY up to... haha - I have to be my own spy.

Thanks Faith--

I certainly don't want to make you go, lol....BUT I am scared to go alone, I am afraid I will miss something or miss hear things....lol... maybe I should be a big girl and go alone. BLAH...

Dagnabit, you are NOT making me go. I will go if I can because I want to be there for you if you feel you need that. And you are soooo right, sometimes I miss things when I go to see a physician. And that's who I interact with three days a week...

Steph -- ugh, yeah -- I was just reading the warnings that came with the meds. I worried about that. I always get yeast infections when i take antibiotics. GGGGRRRRRR :) -- I will try the yogurt. Thank you for the heads up. Does yogurt have carbs?? If so, then I am going to be even more agitated! haha...

I am eliminating all "extra" things from my life right now. No more going out... No more dating... No more parties... It just clutters up my life. I don't need any of it right now.

So, I am working... and going home and taking care of some business for awhile. INCLUDING me (and my little dog) Exercising... and that is IT!...

I LOVE your mindset, wish I was half as strong as you!

I prevent yeast infections by eating yogurt, too. A tip on the yogurt, you can get acidophillus chewables at most health food stores, or if you live in an area where there are Kroger's grocery stores, they sell a Kroger Brand Carb Master Yogurt that is 80 calories, 4 grams of carbs, 1 gram of Fiber and 12 grams of Protein per 6 oz cup...and it tastes REALLY good. Not like those other icky low carb yogurts. Or go get some Fage or other brand of greek strained yogurt. One cup of the fat free is 100 calories, 5g of carbs and 20g of protein

And I didn't get your pm...waaaaahhhhh....:Banane20:

I resent it, hunny bunny.

Ok, I posted some pics on the yahoo steadies group and put a post out with some info on my racecar antics. :) I can't believe I actually posted pics!!!

As for my surgery, I'm scheduled on Dec. 3 for a lower body lift w/ Lipo - so it'll be all the good pulling in of my ab muscles, taking out whatever fat I don't lose between now & then, and a whole bunch o' skin. He estimated it'll be around 20 lbs. I'm so terrified - I chose this surgeon partly because he's so aggressive - he'll take off as much as he can, and lipo as much as he can, to get the best result. But that means I'm gonna be in SERIOUS PAIN. Put it this way, they estimate I'll be in a ton of pain, since they're putting me on an epidural (sp) and *leaving it in for two days* while I'm in the hospital. What the heck did I sign myself up for!

I can't believe three of you came down with strep within days of eachother. That is crazy! Take care of yourselves!

And Brandi - great job on getting back in the right mindset. I think I'm getting there, too! :Banane20:

Brandi and VAB--my sick sisters what the hell were we thinking???lol...I am dying. I am doing the yougurt tonight. I HATE antibiotics. UGH..but I am feeling better so I will take them.

My Faith--I just love you! lol... He I could be the test run for you, if he is good which I assume he is you can go to him too. I just want to make sure I ask all the important questions and understand, and I am so nervous I may not know! lol...

First one what is the difference between just a skin removal and a Tummy Tuck? ? My insurance is telling me that they only pay for skin removal...ugh...

Also skin causing a problem is it limited to just my tummy? What about the crap in between my thighs???

I need to ask.

Also skin causing a problem is it limited to just my tummy? What about the crap in between my thighs???

I need to ask.

ROFL

:biggrin1:

One Flaw In Women

By the time the Lord made woman,

He was into his sixth day of working overtime.

An angel appeared and said,

"Why are you spending so much time on this one?"

And the Lord answered, "Have you seen my spec sheet on her?

She has to be completely washable, but not plastic, have over 200 movable parts, all replaceable, and able to run on Diet Coke and leftovers, have a lap that can hold four children at one time,have a kiss that can cure anything from a scraped knee to a broken heart -- and she will do everything with only two hands."

The angel was astounded at the requirements.

"Only two hands!? No way!

And that's just on the standard model?

That's too much work for one day.

Wait until tomorrow to finish."

But I won't," the Lord protested.

"I am so close to finishing this creation that is so close to my own heart. She already heals herself when she is sick AND can work 18 hour days."

The angel moved closer and touched the woman. But you have made her so soft, Lord."

"She is soft," the Lord agreed,

"but I have also made her tough.

You have no idea what she can endure or accomplish."

"Will she be able to think?” asked the angel.

The Lord replied,

"Not only will she be able to think,

she will be able to reason and negotiate."

The angel then noticed something,

and reaching out, touched the woman's cheek.

"Oops, it looks like you have a leak in this model. I told you that you were trying to put too much into this one."

"That's not a leak,"

the Lord corrected,

"that's a tear!"

"What's the tear for?" the angel asked.

The Lord said, "The tear is her way of expressing her joy, her sorrow, her pain, her disappointment, her love, her loneliness, her grief and her pride."

The angel was impressed.

"You are a genius, Lord.

You thought of everything!

Woman is truly amazing."

And she is!

Women have strengths that amaze men.

They bear hardships and they carry burdens,

but they hold happiness, love and joy.

They smile when they want to scream.

They sing when they want to cry.

They cry when they are happy.

They laugh when they are nervous.

They fight for what they believe in.

They stand up to injustice.

They don't take "no" for an answer

when they believe there is a better solution.

They go without so their family can have.

They go to the doctor with a frightened friend.

They love unconditionally.

They cry when their children excel

and cheer when their friends get awards.

They are happy when they hear about

a birth or a wedding.

Their hearts break when a friend dies.

They grieve at the loss of a family member,

yet they are strong when they think there is no strength left.

They know that a hug and a kiss

can heal a broken heart.

Women come in all shapes, sizes and colors.

They'll drive, fly, walk, run or e-mail you

to show how much they care about you.

The heart of a woman is what makes the world keep turning.

They bring joy, hope and love.

They have compassion and ideals.

They give moral support to their family and friends.

Women have vital things to say and everything to give.

HOWEVER, IF THERE IS ONE FLAW IN WOMEN,

IT IS THAT THEY FORGET THEIR WORTH.

I know its alot to read but its nice. I like the line They go to the doctor with a frightened friend. -

STEPH _ THANKS JUST WHAT I NEEDED AFTER ALL THIS WEEKS OF STRESS :confused:

BEV- THE SHOW OF LA INK WILL AIR TOMARROW !

SO IF ANYONE ELSE IS INTRESTED IN SEEN PAR OF MY FAMILY STORY OR MORE MY BROTHER STORY WILL AIR TOMMAROW 18 ON TLC . LA INK.

VA-NEVER SAY NEVER I THOUGH I WOULD NEVER EVER FIT INTO A 8 OR A 6 AND NOW I DO .

NSV- I WAS ON THE CHAT OF AOL AND I HAVE SEVERAL FRIENDS AND ONE OF THEM ASKED HEY CLAU YOU DONT HAVE ANY PICTURES OF YOU THAT ARE NOT ON YOUR PROFILE DOES ARE OLD . I LAUGHED AND SAID YES OF COURSE I HAVE NOT TOLD THEM ANYTHING ABOUT THE SURGERY AND SO I SEND THE ONE I HAVE HERE AND HE WAS LIKE OMG CLAU THAT NOT YOU I SAID YES IT IS WHY HE IS OMG YOU LOOK SO DIFFRENT I SAID REALLY SO I SEND ANOTHER ONE ONE I TOOK IN CHICAGO AND HE KEPT SAYING OMG WHEN YOU WERE CHUNKY YOU LOOKED GOOD NOW NOW YOU LOOK SUPER GOOD. I LAUGHED AND SAID THANK YOU .. I THINK ITS THE FIRST TIME I TAKE A COMPLEMENT WITHOUT SAYING OH WELL ITS BECAUSE LOL .. I FELT GOOD.

OK SO I TALKED TO ONE OF MY FRIENDS IN MEXICO AND SHE SAW ME BACK IN FEB WHEN I WENT SO THEY STARED A DIET ABOUT 3 MONTHS AGO AND SHE HAS LOST 44 POUNDS I WAS LIKE REALLY WOW GOOD FOR YOU SO KNOW WE ARE ON COMPETITION OF WHO WILL LOOK BETTER IN JAN WHEN I GO LOL SO I REALLY NEED TO START BOOT CAMP WHO IS IN LOL .

I LOOK INTO GYM YESTERDAY AND I THINK I AM GOING FOR IT :)

OK GIRLS TAKE CARE .. PLS MISS SICKIES TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELFS I DONT WANT TO GET SICK LOL

LOVE YA

CLAU :whoo:I WILL SIRVIVE LOL !!!