Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

Steph -- no your not crazy

BKwalling -- your not crazy either honey!!

I am feeling the same way. I am eating like i am at goal. I am NOT at goal. I have 40 lbs to go definitely NOT at goal. I am kicking my own ass starting today. I've been drinking my calories for almost a month now. STUPID! I need to suck it up and do what I know how to do.

I am going to get my fill this week and get my act together. This is ridiculous. I havent been exercising due to my knee injury (those damn things take FOREVER to heal!!) I think it is pretty good now. I am going to wrap it tonight and try running again.

Boy, it is so easy to derail and start focusing on OTHER things. I was on a roll.

Then, the other day i realized that the GREAT feeling I had over the past few months from stepping on the scale and seeing results... THAT FEELING -- I was now getting it from having one more glass of milk. From eating a bag of 100 calories pop corn... from my beloved Ranch Dip

;) geez here we go again. I was finding my happiness in my food AGAIN. How easy it is to return to that mentality. Now, again - not eating that much BUT it was still not a healthy way of looking at my food. I hadn't been doing that in months then all of the sudden I realized I was doing it again.

Thats what I mean by a FAT BRAIN!

So, no Steph BKwalling your are sooooo not alone!

sorry i'm so in and out guys! We went to Spain a few weeks ago so I've just been recovering from that, spending time with my girls, enjoying the sunny weather that is almost non existant. I havent' lost any weight since April! I haven't gained but i haven't lost.

I am starving all the time, I feel like there is restriction i feel pressure, but that turning hungry feeling is always there, like preband as if i had skipped a meal. I haven't had that feeling in a few months since probablly my second fill.

dr. said i can't fit anymore in my band, so i emailed my original surgeon who speaks better english to explain my dilemma he hasn't answered me back yet.

I am so frustrated right now, I have been religiously working out on my elliptical 5x a week and doing crunches and push ups.

not sure what to do! I'm sad.

Okay.

I need some help. I went to the gym today. I am incredibly proud of myself for doing that. I put on some leggings and a relatively large shirt, and put my ass on the elliptical for 30 minutes, then did an quick all over weight routine.

When you guys go to the gym what kind of weight routine do you do? I'd like to plan mine out a little better. Tonight I alternated between upper and lower body machines and did 3 sets of 10 reps each.

I want to go back tomorrow and have a better idea of what I want to do. I'd like to plan it out before I get there. You know what I mean?

I'm also going to start tracking my weight, measurements, and daily food intake on a weekly basis. You know what I mean. Food/water daily, the others weekly. No alcohol. Only Water to drink (unless it's a Protein shake). And the damn scale better cooperate. I need to lose 4 pounds by next Friday. I can do that.

I guess this is all. It's 8pm and I'm trying to get up at 5am to do 30 minutes on the elliptical. My plan is to do 30 minutes in the morning. Then when I get to the gym tomorrow I can do a 15 minute warm up and hit the weights. And if I have time left over, I can do more cardio before I leave.

I can work gym/fitness into my daily routine, but man it is going to take some time management!

Anyhow, have a great night ladies. And NO ONE is crazy. Our minds are powerful tools - either working for us or against us. We just have to convince that crazy bitch to work FOR us. :) I'm proud of us all - we've come SUCH a long way in the past 6 months!

Love,

Nathalie

NAT I TOTALLY AGREE THIS HAS BEEN A MAD SIX MONTH RIDE AND IT HAS UPS AND DOWNS BUT BEING HONEST IF BACK THEN WE WHERE OFFERED THE WEIGHT LOSS THAT WE HAVE EACH ACHEIVED WE WOULD HAVE TAKEN IT IN A HEART BEAT ITS ONLY WHEN WE REALISE WHAT WE ARE NOW CAPABLE OF WE GET SO FRUSTRATED WITH OUR SINS.

NAT ..WELL DONE ABOUT GOING TO GYM IVE JOINED JUST NOT BOTHERED ...I TRULY AM A LAZY ASS:eek:

BRANDI..YOU ARE DEFINATELY THE ONE WHO IMPRESSES ME MOST YOU ROCK AT THIS.. I WAS THINKING IF YOU ARE SIZE 10 ..IS YOUR GOAL WEIGHT NOT FAR TOO LIGHT ?:)

I EAT THE CUPBOARD OUT B4 MY PERIOD IT JUST HORMONAL AND I THINK WTF ITS A BINGE IT PASSES IM NOT STRESSING ANYMORE I FORGIVE MYSELF

SWEETHOT ..HOW MUCH IS IN YOUR BAND ??I HAVE 5CC IN 9 CC BAND AND IM NOT DESPERATLY TIGHT AND VARIES HOW MUCH I CAN EAT BUT IM LOSING SO HOLDING OFF UNTIL I COME BACK FROM HOLS .

STEPHC ..NICE TO SEE YOUR STILL LOSING OUR WEIGHT LOSS BEEN SIMILAR ONLY YOU HAVE LESS THAN ME TO LOSE :phanvan..WELL DONE SO FAR

CLAUDIA IT LOVELY TO SEE YOUR PRETTY FACE AND WELL DONE ON YOUR SIZE 8 DRESS AND YOUR FAMILY SHOULD BE SO PROUD OF YOU F*** ME PEOPLE RECKON THIS IS SO EASY NOW .......WRONG !!(THOUGH THE BAND HAS HELPED US DO THIS WE HAVE TO DO OUR BIT )

BK....HIYA HONEY GLAD TO SEE YOU DOING WELL TOO

BOO BOO KITTY ...OMG 108 POUNDS YOU ABSOLUTE STAR GOD GIRL YOU ONLY HALF THE WOMAN YOU WERE IM SURE IT DOES FEEL GOOD ...HUGE ADMIRATION FOR YOU GIRL KEEP IT UP YOU WELL ON WAY :D

I HAD GREAT WEIGH IN THIS MORNING AS I FINALLY MOVED UNDER 16 STONE (HEY HERE ITS ALL ABOUT HOW MANY STONES ) SO IM 15 ST 13LB

SO THATS 47 DOWN 55 MORE TO GO IM HAVING GREAT TIME SHOPPING FOR CLOTHES BUT NOT DOWN THAT MANY SIZES JUST FITTING BETTER IM (UK 18/20) SO I STILL FEEL HUGE COMPARED TO ALL YOU LITTLE BITTY GIRLS BUT I FEEL LIKE SKINNY GIRL TO HOW I WAS :clap2:

Nikki --
I dont think it will be too skinny at all. I will have to judge again once I lose another 20lbs. BUT I look at myself in the mirror and I can sure see exactly where all that 40 lbs is hiding. I kind of move it around and can see what i will look like someday when it is all gone. True, there wont be ANY fat left once I get there, but damn it... I want it ALL gone.

Not to worry Nikki - :-) I know all about "stones" thanks to the Exhusband... or should i say my ex-conman? I have my British education. I know more than any american should know about things over there....

If you know anyone in Corby, northants that owes you a favor and would like to go kick the piss out of a horrible excuse for a human being (who lives there)... let me know. I am far to poor (thanks to him) to fly there to do it myself. If you have any girlfriends who ever meet a man by the name of Ashley Nicholas... call the cops. He is a con man. If he was still in the United States, his ass would be in prison for what he did. Instead he is over there destroying some other poor woman's life.

Well, on that NOTE, good news today ladies. I am legally allowed to FILE for my divorce today. They make you wait two months from the date you submit the paper work. So, today i will get a court-date and in a few weeks, this nightmare will at least be over on paper. I will offically be Brandi Eversman again and not Brandi Nicholas (I still have trouble even typing the name) :cry

Well, it is almost over... on paper. However, my brain and life have a long way to go thanks to that selfish, deceitful man.

BUT say a prayer to "whoever" you pray to for me today... I will need a little extra help to walk myself in there today to end it all. That may be the saddest part. That I still have trouble letting go of someone who turned out to be so cruel. I only wish he could get what he deserves from all of this.

--------------------------

Good news... did awesome on my eating yesterday!! Back on track for now. I have a good mind set right now (at least when it comes to weightloss). So, maybe I am finally back on my band wagon.

SWEETHOT ..HOW MUCH IS IN YOUR BAND ??I HAVE 5CC IN 9 CC BAND AND IM NOT DESPERATLY TIGHT AND VARIES HOW MUCH I CAN EAT BUT IM LOSING SO HOLDING OFF UNTIL I COME BACK FROM HOLS .

I'm not sure what's in there, he doesn't keep track, I don't even have a folder there. It's a weird German hospital. He does it under fluoro so i can see that

opening is hairline thin.the food just passes through it so quickly. for example. at 3:00 I ate about 4oz of baked chicken, no skin just shake and bake on it. and by 3:45 I was so hungry I was shaking. Now that's not normal, i used to be like that preband but not since my first or second fill.

I have been drinking a lot of Water too, 12 cups a day minimum. I have a 3 cup Nalgene bottle thing and i drink at least 4 of those. it's 5:3ppm and i've already had 3.

i emailed my other dr. the other day, but still no answer from him. ugggh. that pisses me off!

I really wnat to be close to goal by my 1 year mark and I still got 60lbs or so to go.

SWEETHOT....sorry to hear you're Dr. doesn't keep track of whats in your band...that seems kinda crazy to me! I haven't really lost more than 4 pounds since April either.

Seems like we're all struggling a bit...like we've all hit a pleateau and let our "Fat brains" take over :-( BUT..at least we have each other and we can ALL Get back on track!

This week I only went out 2 nights and drank and man did it make a difference on the scale! I'm down 2 pounds! BMAN...I'm like you, I gotta stop drinking the empty calories!!

NAT....doesn't the gym give you 1 or 2 free training sessions so you could ask a trainer about what you should be doing??

STEPH!!!!! SOO good to see you back posting! We missed you!!! Sounds like you're hanging in there....still losing, even slow, is better than gaining! ;-)

NIKKI - Congrats on the weight loss!!

so things w/my new man are heating up!! He's got type 2 diabetes and needs to lose weight also so we've promised to try and help each other! :) I'm scared to death of this relationships, but hoping that it works out!

Good to see everyone coming back and posting!! i've missed the activity on this board!

Brandi - You're forever Beversman/B'man to me. Screw the brit. (you know what i mean)

Sweethot - maybe you're not eating enough at one time? 4oz of chicken wouldn't keep me full, though it would keep me full longer than 45 minutes. When do you come back to the US? I'm sick of your German doctors!

VaB - I didn't join yet. I just have a free pass for the week. And yes, when I do join I think I get 5 hours of training with my membership.

Still at work. Of course it is only 2:10. I'm looking to leave in 50 minutes. Going to Target, then to pick up the baby, and we're going to the gym together. (I may rethink that schedule...) At any rate, I'm doing more weights than cardio, and tonight we're going for a walk, I think, instead. Up to the playground. I didn't make it up at 5am either. My body was zonked OUT from my workout yesterday!

My eating is good, too. I had an Isopure drink, a micellar milk and a granola bar. 450 calories so far. And I should burn a good amount at the gym tonight. I'm back in touch with my friend Sonja from Atlanta. She was my training partner at my last gym.

Later, Kids!

N.

Brandi - You're forever Beversman/B'man to me. Screw the brit. (you know what i mean)

Sweethot - maybe you're not eating enough at one time? 4oz of chicken wouldn't keep me full, though it would keep me full longer than 45 minutes. When do you come back to the US? I'm sick of your German doctors!

VaB - I didn't join yet. I just have a free pass for the week. And yes, when I do join I think I get 5 hours of training with my membership.

Still at work. Of course it is only 2:10. I'm looking to leave in 50 minutes. Going to Target, then to pick up the baby, and we're going to the gym together. (I may rethink that schedule...) At any rate, I'm doing more weights than cardio, and tonight we're going for a walk, I think, instead. Up to the playground. I didn't make it up at 5am either. My body was zonked OUT from my workout yesterday!

My eating is good, too. I had an Isopure drink, a micellar milk and a granola bar. 450 calories so far. And I should burn a good amount at the gym tonight. I'm back in touch with my friend Sonja from Atlanta. She was my training partner at my last gym.

Later, Kids!

N.

I still have about 2 more years here in Germany. fortunately, but unfortunately, i love it here, but the dr. is quite annoying. another day is gone and sitll no word from the dr. on what i should do.

I think i do eat enough, that was just like a snack. for lunch i had a whole sandwhich on sourdough, turkey 1 slice of bacon, light mayo, avocado Tomato and onion. yummy, but that kept me full for about an hour. Normally I could only eat half a sandwhich and then be hungry in 1 1/2 hrs.

the thing that worries me is that the hunger has changed. I'm ravenous!

anyway, other than that, all is well. I am doing well with exercising too. It's a beautiful day here in Germany and tomorrow is my 25th bday!

sweethot happy birthday

nat good luck at the gym I always do cardio and then weights just three days a wk. I then do my cardio five days i like that schedule.

b man you are a star I am so glad u are back on track

nikki glad u are doing good

kirsten good luck those empty calories can kill . I love empty calories but am off the empty calories offically

hopefully I will stay off them

Nikki--thanks, congrats to you on your weight loss! :)

Sweet---HAPPY BIRTHDAY to yoU!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!

:kiss2::clap2::kiss2::clap2:

I agree though, your doctor sounds nuts.

NAt--sounds you are rocking it girl! Keep up the great work! :)

Beavers--Congrats on the life change, and good luck. I am sorry he wasn't your knight in shining armour but I don't think you need anyone to save you either! :)

Va--I hear ya hon, the problem is it is so damn easy to drink the calories along with the fun they bring! lol....good luck!

Steph--How are yoiu doing?

I'm so shamed. I didn't make it to the gym yesterday. DS and I went to Old Chicago for dinner. I ate 1/4 of a calzone. and 2 margaritas. (heh)

I got some of that B'man approved exercise last night though. I'm still feeling the burn this morning. HA!

I'm going to the gym today after therapy though. And then I start my UltraFit diet tomorrow. lean Protein and complex carbs. Water. That's it. For 2 weeks. I need to lose about 10# before I see my surgeon again. And I need to be 224 by my b'day. I'm still up and down - I go from 238 to 242 or so. *Sigh*

Okay - have great days. Happy Birthday, Sweethot!

Love you guys,

N.

Alright ladies I am down another lb but I have a question do you still deal with head hunger everytime I set my butt on my couch to watch tv I think I have to eat. I literally have to put my mind on something else for about 30 mins or I will mindless walk to the kitchen and graze. I am almost six months out and I feel this should be gone. I think I may never get the hang of this head hunger thing.

HAPPY B-DAY SWEET HOT!!! :clap2:

NAT :) - get you that "exercise" !!! haha I'm unfortunately not getting mine anymore. My conscience got the better of me and I had to send him packin' -- Oh well, live and learn. I had toooo many things going on in my own life to deal with something i wasn't really into. I have enough of my own troubles. Didn't need another one.

Booboo - thanks girl. i wish it was an easy to change our heads as it is to change our bodys... which is NOT easy at all. But changing my mind seems impossible some days.

bk - love ya girl. wish i felt like a star. i kind of feel like a bloated lump today (hahaha) more than a star.

Vaband - I've only had .5 cups of milk in the last 48 hours :) THAT is a big accomplishment for me. I am not going out this weekend either.

I've gotten back to cooking my own healthy foods and plan on going to get myself an elliptical machine this weekend. I need another one. When it was in front of my face I used it every single day! So, gotta get back to what was working those first few months.

Nikki -- Love ya girl!! Keep rocking those pounds right off! you are doing great!

Steph -- We miss you! hope all is well!

I'm gonna do this people!! :) Good Bye Fatness!! It's time to go!

I love you ladies so much!

Okay. I was at the gym tonight working out like mother fuggin ROCKY. Do you hear me? I did 30 hard minutes on the elliptical and burned 361 calories. THEN I did another circuit training on the machines. I'm still a bit confused, but I did enough arms and legs to feel the burn. My fat ass is beat, do you hear me?

I picked up DS, then came home. He ate calzone from last night. I ate canned chicken and cottage cheese with hot sauce. I didn't even whip that sucker. I just drank some Water.

I am in bed already, and am going to sleep soon. My plan is to get up in the morning and do 45 minutes on the elliptical while I watch Rescue Me. I am so proud of me today. I mean I am really, really proud. And I guarantee I'm going to sleep like an angel tonight. I think I'm going to join the gym next week. No reason not to, truth be told! "Gym rat" is my new hobby!

Tomorrow should be a great day of eating really well. I just need to take some Snacks with me so I can avoid getting ravenous like I did yesterday.

B'man - if you get an itch, don't be afraid to scratch it. I did. :(

Annie - I'm going to send you a PM. I need some info from ya chica!

Hope everyone else is having a super day. Miss you guys!

Nathalie