Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Cheryl I think you just described Kim's husband! Isn't he a great big beardy Scot?

212 this morning, even though I haven't had more than 600 cals every day for the last 5 days.

This discomfort behind my right ribs is irritating, it isn't painful, but I can't get comfortable at night and it doesn't dissipate. Maybe a strong laxative will have an effect....

I'm working on another commission, an underwater scene of a sea turtle and little fish. Kim do you have any advice on making prints? Someone had an idea that I make some sports related pictures and sell them at collegiate games.

CherylJane I thought all implants developed basically tissue bags around the implants, that encapsulate the implant, and that this is normal. No? Sounds like you basically have an internal version of a blood blister.

The plot thickens... PCP says that there are blood vessels feeding the alien invasion in my right boob. Biopsy is tomorrow. .. it is actually getting scarier

Scary! Best of luck with that.. fingers crossed for you!

Dan has a brother that lives in Scotland. They are of scottish origin - big tall dudes with big beards - that family seriously look like they jumped out of the cast of Braveheart...haha.

Anyway, it would be a very awesome place to visit!

I may be going to Scotland next year... my husband has family there in the old family "manse"

Craig is a big guy... he comes from Scottland's most famous Mercenary clan! Their motto is "Conquer or Die!" And thats about right! No beard at this point, but I keep trying to get him to grow one out again... its gray now, and he hates that. He has feet like Fred Flintstone.... he didn't wear shoes for the first 12 years of his life! hahaha!

Cheryl I think you just described Kim's husband! Isn't he a great big beardy Scot?

212 this morning, even though I haven't had more than 600 cals every day for the last 5 days.

This discomfort behind my right ribs is irritating, it isn't painful, but I can't get comfortable at night and it doesn't dissipate. Maybe a strong laxative will have an effect....

I'm working on another commission, an underwater scene of a sea turtle and little fish. Kim do you have any advice on making prints? Someone had an idea that I make some sports related pictures and sell them at collegiate games.

CherylJane I thought all implants developed basically tissue bags around the implants, that encapsulate the implant, and that this is normal. No? Sounds like you basically have an internal version of a blood blister.

I make dry points, engravings and etchings.... if you want to copy oil paintings, that is another thing.... making good quality digital copies.

I have pains behind my ribs some times, it probably is a stricture I was told. Its not bad, just showing up when I sit slouching for a long time...

They extracted 250cc of Fluid from my right no on. Wow - that's alot! My implants are 240cc for a point of reference.

I feel good today though. The radiologist was very caring and expressed regret at how long this has taken to get a diagnosis (not his fault at all) and told me he will call me personally Friday afternoon.

3 tests at 2 different labs. #1 for lymphoma. #2 for infections #3 other cancers. Results for infections should be ready Thursday but the important one is for the very rare lymphoma. I decided to not do more research because I have a feeling that this very rare condition isnt good...so why cycle up over it until I have the results.

Good news is my boobs match again...Haha. I kinda liked it bigger though. :)

holy CRAP Cheryl, your boob was twice it's implant size? This must have been much more painful then you let on...

I am trying to get in to see an endocrinologist, I just can't go on this way, 10 pounds in three months ....

It wasn't visually twice the size and oddly it didn't hurt. Sore right now though!

212.4 this morning. after a week of barely 600 cals, less than 35g carbs.... I clearly have metabolic syndrome but every single piece of information I find on the web says the way to beat metabolic syndrome is .................. clean up your diet! excercise! reduce stress! Apparently I am the only human in the whole wide world who eats like a (starving) saint and does not lose weight.

I think it's a good idea to see the endocrinologist. I just saw a thing on tv about low thyroid. They said it's sometimes hard to test for or detect even though there are numbers to go by. They said that your numbers for you, could be different from the graph.

I'm dreading surgery but hopeful that it will give me some of my life back.

I went to my geezer jam last night. I had met this guy John while out dancing one night. He's a contractor so I had texted him about giving me a bid for some work on my rental. He finally contacted me earlier in the week, and we went to the rental so he could check it out. then I asked if he wanted to go to my jam night with me. He wanted me to drive so he could have a few drinks. So, I get to his house and he takes a long time getting ready. We finally get there an hour late and he says he's hungry. We left so he could get something to eat. Then he tells me he would love to go in my hot tub. I have extra men's swim suits here for that reason.

So, I only made it to jam night for about 15 min. We went in the hot tub and he was a perfect gentleman. I have 2 bathrooms so it was no problem changing afterwards. I wish he wasn't about 13 years younger than me. I was getting the vibe that he wished that too. I drove him home and told him to keep me updated as to when he can work on my rental.

so I am meeting guys IRL but they are always too young for me.

Sheryl, I'm glad your boobs are feeling better but I hope you find out soon what's causing issues.

Denise I had the experience of meeting a contractor while out dancing. SOB led me to believe he was interested in bidding on my job....but when I didn't want to "date" him that flew out the window...Haha. seriously, I think the bidding appointment was just a premise to be in my home...

I am 51, I'd be very comfortable dating a 40 year old. Scott is like 43 or something and in many ways I was more youthful!. Age is just a number and as long as activity/looks/interests are acceptable - why not??? I am weirded out by the dudes under 30 who want to "see" me but I don't think 10_15 years is too big of a difference. I am a hot but mature woman and I think you are as well!

Changing subjects.....

I decided to tell a couple of people that I work closely with about my pending diagnosis. Not the details per se but just an acknowledgement of why I have missed so effing much work for all the tests and frankly my emotional backwash. I love their support.

I took my ex out to coffee and told him I feel weird asking so much and that I DO have other peeps....So just say no if it doesn't work to help me out. His answer nearly brought tears to my eyes. He said something like " if something weird comes out of this I will help you however I can. You are the center of the boys world and I love them so much I will always help you if I can" of course what he meant is we know cancer hell....we were there together with my sis.

My gfriends are nearly as scared as I am....and I know they are here for me too.

Tomorrow, when I find out this is "nothing" this post will be stupid... but it shows the power of loving relationships.

I am blessed, truly blessed.

I'm sure it's nothing Sheryl! It's got to be some weirdness with your implant, but certainly not cancer!!

The thing about seeing a younger guy is I am almost 63. I don't know if I could keep up with a 50 year old in more ways than one. I felt a lot more fit and active and less like a slug when I was 50. I forced myself to go to the gym these last 9 years because I'm so freaked out about regain. There were plenty of times though, that was my only physical activity for the entire day.

There is such a huge range of people in their 50s. Some are still super jocks, others seem like they are more like 75. I have been looking for the middle ground which is rare in the singles crowd it seems. Vast majority can't see their shoes - big huge gut thing going on. sigh.

If I keep stress eating I will be like that too..harhar.

I am hoping doc calls today with diagnosis because I have been waiting almost 2 months in total to find out "why". The main delay was the 3.5 weeks it took to get the diagnostic mammogram. I will never tolerate that wait again, but at the time the doc made it seem like no big deal. What i am finding out is regardless of the diagnosis - all possible ones actually are a big deal.

<p>212.6 this morning, even though I ate only 26g carbs yesterday.<br />

<br />

I had my thyroids tested a year ago, all of them, by a naturopath and MD who knows to look for the subtleties and he found nothing noteworthy.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Cheryl Jane, where is a great place near Seattle to take (English) riding lessons?</p>

Sheryl... waiting for your report, hope no news is good news. Sending best wishes right now, whatever it is, we are here for you on the internet front!

... I can't find the Vets forum anywhere..... WTF?

Lab reports didn't come back but radiologist called pathologist doing lymphoma test and I am CLEAR. radiologist said he has only seen this disease once and my MRI matched his other case exactly. What a relief.

Although a different lab is testing for the infection, this guy said no bad cells floating around so I have a seroma and it may need draining again but optimistic that the implants can stay. I have restricted activity and follow up in a month.

My fault about veteran's forum. I have grumbled about too many forums, Denise asked to have maintenance thread moved to maintenance forum. So I asked the question "why do we need both?". To which alex responded by moving all posts to maintenance forum and deleting vets forum. I guess it doesn't matter but its like every week there is a new forum.

Glad things are looking clear.... no new surgery!

Not that I'm going to let it stop me from posting, but I feel like my "maintenance" is just not trying to gain any more! and maybe losing a little.... can I have a 15 pound bounce range? If this new forum fills in with people who only have reached goal and not gone over it, I don't really belong there..... there are people under a year that are in "maintenance". Seriously, I don't want their advice!.... not that they shouldn't have a forum.... The Vets forum was about so much more than maintenance. It was about the wisdom and experience of the long view.... with or without reaching or maintaining goal at the moment!