Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Clothing swap anyone?

Hey Guys...I don't have a lot of clothes (have always been too embarassed to go shopping!)...but I do have some 24s that I'll be ready to give away here w/in the next week or so! So if you're interested, let me know and we'll see what we can do about arranging for shipment!

I have 3Xs and 26-28 stuff some 24 and 22, some with tags

Lane Bryant, Tommy Hilfiger, Old Navy

Would love to pass it on.

Lauren

I have a bag full of 4x shirts and 32 pants if anyone is interested...They are just sitting in bags waiting to go bye bye...I am in need to move into 2x shirts and 24 long pants but just havent been able to afford to go shopping with the holidays just passing and all!! If anyone is interested in mine just let me know

I have tons of nice Lane Bryant stuff from when I was smaller.. mostly jeans size 14 tall and some 16's .. unfortunatly i need bigger sizes til i get my band

I also have tons of shoes i dont want.. size 9M and up .. all worn very little some dressy some casual/ good brands

looking for 18's tall and 22 blouses /shirts

just pm me

I have some short (I'm barely 5'2") size 20 professional clothes -- a mix of suits, dresses, two piece pant outfits, etc. I would be happy to send them on to someone who can use them.

I was just wondering about clothes. I'm in the process of getting a referral for the banding. Please include me in the group. I'm currently wearing 20-22, but I also have bags of 18 and I'm looking forward to getting to the point where all of them will be too big and I can ship them to someone else.

Great idea to do this! I am out of the 30's and into the 26-28's so I doubt I have much to pass along yet to you "skinny" girls, but down the line I can certainly donate. Until then, I can be a happy recipient following you all down the scale. I am 5'8", BTW and need business/casual wear primarily (teacher duds) with a few jeans thrown in.

I have 7 new pairs of 32 talls to give away.

I also have two bags of 26/28s mainly pants.

Please pm me if you need either.

I'm looking for 22//24 talls and 2x shirts.

Count me in - I have size 16's and some 18'spants/skirts/dockers....am in 14 pants and (since the boobs haven't shrunk much) am in 16 tops/XL still...but would love to swap!

I'm in!! I have 18/16 pants and tops that I'd love to pass on. I'll get some pics of it and load them on photobucket and put links in. Anybody that wants it can have it for the cost of shipping!

Great idea!

Carole

Would pay shipping, let me know if you would like to do that.

I have a bag full of 4x shirts and 32 pants if anyone is interested...They are just sitting in bags waiting to go bye bye...I am in need to move into 2x shirts and 24 long pants but just havent been able to afford to go shopping with the holidays just passing and all!! If anyone is interested in mine just let me know

Exchange has not begun yet- Who ever is start6ing this it will be a business with fees and shipping charges - If anyone has business clothing I'm interested sizes 2x or 20's Please let me know with pic's - As with most I'm still into dark clothing and wear very tailored clothing which is whats required - always accent with colored tops/scarves

Hi, I just found out that my daughter and I have been approved for the Band!! We don't have a date yet because I don't even think our Dr know's we were approved yet. LOL

I think a clothing swap would be great because later on, we both are going to be in need of different sizes.

I think we need to keep in mind of age groups, and styles of clothing for each other because I am 50 and my daughter is only 21. But we do trade our some of our things. Just a thought.

I too have a bag full of clothing....everything from workout pants (2X-3X), to dresses (22-24). Lot's of tops, sweaters, some pants. I am tall 5'9"--so they are long! If someone is interested, PM me, and I can get more specific about what I have or send you a cell number and I can describe it. Would love to know someone or eventually several someones are getting use out of them! Come summer when I unpack all of that, I will have even more!

Kat

Hey all...

Just checking in. I've been WAY to crazy to get into a more formal setting for this swap.

Any 'yahoo pros' who know about Yahoo Groups...anyone want to volunteer the set up?

YIKES!