Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Confrontational People

I have not done the booze thing yet but lots of painpills make weight lose more fun.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU WOULD CONDONE DRINKING ALCOHOL, ESPECIALLY SHOTS, AND PARTYING!!! Why did you get this surgery in the first place? I know I got it so I could never ever ever drink again or party or have fun of any kind and I am sticking to it with no problems!!!! I am hateful and mean just like I'm supposed to be when I'm STARVING and you should be too!!!

LOL!!!!!!!! Just kidding!!! I couldn't resist!!!! :P

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU WOULD CONDONE DRINKING ALCOHOL' date=' ESPECIALLY SHOTS, AND PARTYING!!! Why did you get this surgery in the first place? I know I got it so I could never ever ever drink again or party or have fun of any kind and I am sticking to it with no problems!!!! I am hateful and mean just like I'm supposed to be when I'm STARVING and you should be too!!!

LOL!!!!!!!! Just kidding!!! I couldn't resist!!!! :P[/quote']

Ok ok! We will just pop pills! Oh and put the patron in our mouths swirl it around and spit! :P

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU WOULD CONDONE DRINKING ALCOHOL, ESPECIALLY SHOTS, AND PARTYING!!! Why did you get this surgery in the first place? I know I got it so I could never ever ever drink again or party or have fun of any kind and I am sticking to it with no problems!!!! I am hateful and mean just like I'm supposed to be when I'm STARVING and you should be too!!!

LOL!!!!!!!! Just kidding!!! I couldn't resist!!!! :P

LMAO!! :D :D

I feel better now that I am judged and ridiculed. :P :P

Ok ok! We will just pop pills! Oh and put the patron in our mouths swirl it around and spit! :P

What the hell is wrong with you girl??

Don't you know it's a sin to spit out Patron???

Did you bump your head or something? :P :P :P

NEVER EVER SPIT PATRON OUT! :o

That shouldn't even have to be said! lol!

There are so many confrontational people on this website!! I am on another website like this and have never seen so many people arguing with eachother. I am all about having different opinions and discussing them, but my goodness! People on here get so personal and really go at eachother. Just not understanding why exactly. I know I have had maybe one or two disagreements with people on here, but it was never personal and I still enjoy reading what they have to say. I am by no means an angel, I will say that - but this is on a whole different level! We should be here to support eachother, not put eachother down.

OMG seriously-- It really seems like this site is full of angry meanies lately!

As long as any board remains anonymous there will always be posters that will post what could be termed hateful or rude posts. That's the nature of the beast. It is something called "deindividuation". Social norms get cast aside behind the anonymity of the screen name. Ever scream at someone when you are behind the wheel of your car and they cut you off or commit some other act of ass clownery? Its the same principle. It happens to any type of board where you can hide your true identity. Go over to My Fitness Pal and mention that you have had WLS and see how long it is before your screen starts to melt. There's always going to be turds floating in the punchbowl. Doesn't mean much, really. We aren't related to each other and if you get butthurt by what someone posts on some of these boards, what does that really say? People here are passionate one way or the other, or they wouldn't participate in the community. I'd personally rather see a lively board full of flavor and debate, even it gets a little personal, rather than a bland, everyone has the same opinion and everyone high fives each other at the end of the day. The entertainment factor alone makes it worthwhile to visit this nuthouse.

I miss everything.......

this is what happens when I stop coming around so often.... :(

Oh well, maybe it's because I'm really hungry and I'm hearing about El Patron......:)

I love people.... :)

I miss everything.......

this is what happens when I stop coming around so often.... :(

Oh well, maybe it's because I'm really hungry and I'm hearing about El Patron......:)

I love people.... :)

Hey.. I like your weight :D

just my two cents, but lot of what we read, we read with our own inflection and I think many forget this. the person typing could be trying to calmly and rationally layout a case for their frustration, and then other users read it with yelling and screaming in mind. That being said, I know this does not apply to all cases. There is one user in this thread...maybe two...that I feel attack and belittle others for posting an opinion. I dare not call them out, because I am afraid that I am misreading their words with my own inflection, AAAAAAAND they have also made many valuable contributions to the whole forum in general.(My problem is that I do not read sarcasm as well as hearing it. :/ ) I chose to ignore what I believe to be uncalled for, and try to take from their post what I can. I appreciate these two more than I want to be mother hen to them.

Another factor johnlatte hit the nail on the head! Anonymity brings courage to say what you will, and your computer screen is the wall that protects you. So yes, I have seen users say some outrageous and nasty things on this website because of that reason.

putting soap box back under the couch now. thank you for letting me speak.

Ok so I didn't read every post on here lmao but you f u c k e r s are funny SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS for everybody!!!

Hey! Save some of that for me! I can practice being a mean, hateful, starving soon-to-be-skinny b%+@# if that's what it takes to get invited to the cool kids parties, honest!