Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

okay its feels real now!

I have done all my clearances for my surgery sleep doc said I'm doin great n cleared me as well as cardiac doc had my stress test today and I thought I was going to die they injected me with some meds to make my heart at the highest rapid pace it was a NOT A GOOD EXPERIENCE never the less I'm finally done all I do tomorrow is see the NUT and the doc for the last time b4 surgery and they submit my case I can't wait june 25 watch out !

Me at the docs office lol yeah I'm photogenic

post-54883-13813666336993_thumb.png

[ATTACH]13738[/ATTACH]

Hey I'm june 25th too! Are you doing a preop diet?

Yes I am I starrt on june 17 its just a week pre op

Yes I am I starrt on june 17 its just a week pre op

I don't have to do a preop diet but I am too. I'm afraid if I don't it'll be hard for me after surgery. Last week I did a shake every morning to prepare myself. This week I'm going to do 2 shakes a day (I think) then starting the 17th I'm going to try full liquid. What shakes are you using?

I'm June 25th too and have my Cardiac appt Monday. I am hoping they clear me... You are right. I don't think it will be real for me until they do. I start my preop diet Tuesday. I get 3 shakes, two Protein bars and a dinner of 5oz lean meat and two cups veggies.

I am really scared they won't clear me bc they just found on wed. That I have an irregular heartbeat...that's why my Cardiac appt is so close to my surgery.

Anyways good luck guys on the prop diet :D

Oh, that cardiac stress test is the worst! I had one years ago when I had a very bad tib/fib fracture and couldn't do the "normal" walking one. It's awful!

Oh' date=' that cardiac stress test is the worst! I had one years ago when I had a very bad tib/fib fracture and couldn't do the "normal" walking one. It's awful![/quote']

@takingbackcontrol yes I know it was indeed the worst experience ever lol !

I'm June 25th too and have my Cardiac appt Monday. I am hoping they clear me... You are right. I don't think it will be real for me until they do. I start my preop diet Tuesday. I get 3 shakes' date=' two Protein bars and a dinner of 5oz lean meat and two cups veggies.

I am really scared they won't clear me bc they just found on wed. That I have an irregular heartbeat...that's why my Cardiac appt is so close to my surgery.

Anyways good luck guys on the prop diet :D[/quote']

@kamie63 just pray a About it last year I had a irregular heartbeat as well but this year they cleared me and said everything was great an yes I also am aloud to have 2 protien shakes 1 protien bar and one low carb meal such as a meat and veggies lol

I had an echo with a IV that they put some isotope in it so they can see better. Results werent good so they did an angiogram and the arteries are not clogged so my heart problem is weight related so I was okayed for the surgery. The last item was the endoscopy 2 weeks ago and I have a hiatal hernia that I guess they can fix during surgery.

Now I wait for a surgery date. I wish they had given me a surgery date first because I wanted it in June, now he's booked for June. I'm not happy about that. I've told them since December that I wanted the surgery in June.

Now I wait...

Sorry to hear that I too have a hernia they will have to repair ..well hopefully early july u Will get a date keep it up your almost there!

Hey, how's everyone doing? I go in for PAT tomorrow...then, cross my fingers, only 12 more days! Keep me posted on your progress.

Hello! I go for PAT testing this morning too! I was wondering why they do a chest X-ray. Doing ok on preop diet. How are you doing?

Hello! I go for PAT testing this morning too! I was wondering why they do a chest X-ray. Doing ok on preop diet. How are you doing?

Hey! I'm not required to do a preop diet. I put myself on a modified preop diet using shakes but found out during my support group they prefer me do high Protein low carb with food not a shakes.

That is great! I would love real food. Before my lap band I had the same as you. I did the phase 1 of the south beach diet. That worked well for me. PAT testing is done! My last app is an echocardiogram on Mon to clear me for surgery! It IS really getting real ... Lol