Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any APRIL SLEEVERS? Let me know your progress !

Sleeved 4/17/13 and I'm down 54 pounds. I spent a few weeks really nauseated and they found my gallbladder was diseased so I had emergency surgery to remove that. Since then I've had zero nausea and have been able to start incorporating new foods as tolerated. Good luck everyone!

Sleeved 4/2 and down 64.2lbs.... I'm only 5'2" we'll almost....and my start weight pre op was 238.8 CW is 174.6.... Not sure what my goal weight should be.... I have a larger body frame them most women.... More muscle then fat ratio percentage.... I'm thinking 140 would be a good weight ? But I guess I'll just see how it goes! Exercise 3-4 times a week as I'm just lazy but I get outside more now to do physical activity! I think that just keeping your body moving is the key!

Why in the world would you eat candy I thought the whole purpose of getting this surgery was to lose weight and gain healthy eating habits. I have given up bread, sugar and alot of other things because I hated myself at 360 pounds. I'm down 70 pounds since being sleeved on the 8th of April. Yes sometimes I want something sweet but I just don't feel like the extra calories are worth it. I think that if you are falling into old habits you need to refocus on what it is you want from your surgery. It's easy to fall back especially if something doesn't make you sick but think about how much more you would hate your self if the scale was going up instead of down. There are many alternatives to candy bars. I love frozen fruit or raw veggies with lemon and Chile powder . If candy is a must for you buy the minis and limit your self to one just to satisfy your craving . Sorry I just had to get that out I wish you all the best of luck

Why in the world would you eat candy I thought the whole purpose of getting this surgery was to lose weight and gain healthy eating habits. I have given up bread' date=' sugar and alot of other things because I hated myself at 360 pounds. I'm down 70 pounds since being sleeved on the 8th of April. Yes sometimes I want something sweet but I just don't feel like the extra calories are worth it. I think that if you are falling into old habits you need to refocus on what it is you want from your surgery. It's easy to fall back especially if something doesn't make you sick but think about how much more you would hate your self if the scale was going up instead of down. There are many alternatives to candy bars. I love frozen fruit or raw veggies with lemon and Chile powder . If candy is a must for you buy the minis and limit your self to one just to satisfy your craving . Sorry I just had to get that out I wish you all the best of luck[/quote']

I agree, I sometimes get cravings but literally 2 bites is all I need and I'm totally satisfied!

Yes I know I just refuse to eat that stuff I'm not saying I'll never eat it again but right now I'm like no way

thank you for the reply. Going to see my Nut next week. Still at a stall, scale hasn't moved. Clothes fitting a lot better but I would love to see the scale go down. Feeling great, but not sure what is going on. Congratulations to you! Best of Luck! :)

Heaviest: 261

Day of Surgery 4/11: 245

As of yesterday 6/20: 219

26 pounds down since surgery and doing great!!

I was on a stall for about 10 days with the scale not moving. I read on here the recommendation to eat avocado to help get off a stall and it worked or it could be coincidence.???? I had some avocado slices last night and this morning I was down 2 lbs. I think I'll just keep eating a little avocado each day and see if the scale keeps moving.

Day of Surgery -- 4/25/13

Weight loose -- 34 lbs

I was sleeves april 15 and down about 55lbs.

I'm so happy today! I'm 9 weeks out today and finally hit the 30 lbs down mark, maybe this stall is over as I averaged 2 lbs a week this month. Or I'm just a slow loser. Either way I excited now and can't wait to get into a exercise routine to go along with low calorie intake. Who knows I could get to 40 lb. mark by 4 th of July .

I'm so happy today! I'm 9 weeks out today and finally hit the 30 lbs down mark' date=' maybe this stall is over as I averaged 2 lbs a week this month. Or I'm just a slow loser. Either way I excited now and can't wait to get into a exercise routine to go along with low calorie intake. Who knows I could get to 40 lb. mark by 4 th of July .[/quote']

Congrats! Lots of cardio get the weight off before you try and put on muscle. I do lift a small amount of weights but only to maintain. I put light weight and do about 3 sets of 20 for whatever I do. But right now focus on lots of cardio

So apparently my 2 week stall is over. I've lost 4 pounds so far this week and my pants are officially falling off of my butt. I finally hit a size 20 which I'm hoping to go through quickly because most of my leftover clothes are 18 and under. I really don't want to shop for something that will only fit for a few weeks to a month.

My sleeve was April 12th lost 31 pounds at a stall

Now and I'm really confuse on what to eat

I have not lost no more weight I'm feeling a little

Discourage but I am glad I did my procedure

????

I just went through that. I kept on doing the same and bumped up the calories a few times.

My sleeve was April 12th lost 31 pounds at a stall

Now and I'm really confuse on what to eat

I have not lost no more weight I'm feeling a little

Discourage but I am glad I did my procedure

dde0a

@babygirl09, I stalled at 30 lbs for about 8 days. Then I started eating avocado with my meals, ( egg whit omelet with a little avocado and cheese for Breakfast, slice if avocado with what ever I have for dinner) and for some reason them started loosing weight again. No clue if its the avocado or coincidence but I'm keeping at it.