Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Attention Ladies - The Man Room is for men only!

Ladies, while we understand that you may be curious as to what is going on in the Man Room, Alex and I respectfully request that you refrain from posting in this forum. The purpose of having a room for the men is so they may post about subjects specific to men only, and feel comfortable in doing so. Many times these are sensitive issues, and this should be a safe place to discuss male related problems without the fear of being judged or being afraid that their issue may not be taken seriously. We will be, in turn asking the same of the men in regards to the powder Room. Thank you for your cooperation.

Sent from my iPad using VST

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recent Topics

• Most popular:

• Recent Status Updates

• Krestel

First head cold since the surgery....at least I know that my body is back to "normal". /sigh
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • SabrinaGoddess

Dietitian scheduled 11/18
      Mental Evaluation scheduled 11/18
      OMG we moving forward
      All things working toward my Dec 9th surgery date!

· 0 replies
    • Krestel

Me: Hey Siri, Is it raining outside? (for my morning walks with the dogs)
      Siri: I don't think it's raining at the moment.
      Wet Dogs: Then why are we wet? This damn Siri person is more stupid than we are.
      · 0 replies
    • Billy Bob  »  lvidacovich

Drink Muscle Milk. lol  Gt 60 to 90 gm quality Protein & daily vitimins, good sleep, walking & resistant ( weight /bands/squats ) You absolutely build muscle. 
      · 0 replies
    • SabrinaGoddess

I received my nutrition book and checklist today! I am so very excited (and a tad bit scared too) Each day this is becoming a reality!
      I created a new blog post about how BRAVE we all are for doing this. Because I think we are! Most of us know the horrors of people calling us nasty names, saying we can't control ourselves, we are easy targets for people's verbal attacks! But I feel we are BRAVE because we are taking control over our lives and creating a new world of happiness.

· 0 replies
  • Trending Topics

• Together, we have lost...
      lbs