Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

2 postop went great loss 15 pounds since last appt. I had gain one pound from surgery at 2st postop but i lost it and 14 more....yeehoo

Woo hoo!! Congrats!!!

2 postop went great loss 15 pounds since last appt. I had gain one pound from surgery at 2st postop but i lost it and 14 more....yeehoo

Woo hoo!! Congrats!!!

Question....i picked up some Unjury unflavor protein...any ideas on how to use this and amounts to use in my soft food to get more Protein in Breakfast ideas for sure...eggs?...need some ideas....

Question....i picked up some Unjury unflavor protein...any ideas on how to use this and amounts to use in my soft food to get more Protein in breakfast ideas for sure...eggs?...need some ideas....

I mix mine into foods when I need some extra help in getting my protein.....I have added it to homemade milkshakes with milk-yogurt-and fruit, Soup, scrambled eggs, pudding, mashed potatoes.....the scoop is smaller than the chocolate and vanilla therefore it is only like 20g vs 30g of protein.....anyway, mix it in while the food is cold, cool, or room temperature.....it clumps together if added to hot foods directly, so mix it in to the lower temps, stir it good, then heat it up and it usually stays blended and clump free....good luck!!!

@ Brenda thx....how much u out in eggs. The measurement is kinda confussing is what i saying...:-)

Aline, with 1 scrambled egg, I only add about 1/4 to 1/2 scoop, a dash of milk and whisk it before cooking....too much powder and it becomes gritty...I have wasted a lot of food experimenting, LOL. how are you doing otherwise??

Started at 246 as of today I am 209 surgery date June 4th 2013. today I feel like this is the best thing I've ever done for myself .

post-51529-13813667837433_thumb.png

[ATTACH]15636[/ATTACH]

Started at 246 as of today I am 209 surgery date June 4th 2013. today I feel like this is the best thing I've ever done for myself .

Beautiful before and now. You are doing great! Keep up the good work! How much are you loosing each week?

Thats wonderful....

So is anyone else having relationship issues? Today I had a meeting at work. I get dressed up and do my hair and make up, like every day. I had to drop something off to my husband at his work and he said you look so good. I said thank you and he continued to complement me. I said thanks again and he said who let you out the house looking that good. I just rolled my eyes because he says that all the time. I tell him I had to go and kiss him good bye. I start to drive away and he acts like he is throwing a fishing line and reeling it back in. I look at him and I say what are you doing? He said your going fishing and I got mad. I told him that he is nuts. His insecurity from his prior relationship is rearing its ugly head. I have been a faithful wife for 22 years. I lost weight get a grip. I am still the same person just in smaller clothes. Really, I still weigh 250 lbs. What is going to happen when I get smaller? Anyone out there dealing with this please let me know.

So is anyone else having relationship issues? Today I had a meeting at work. I get dressed up and do my hair and make up, like every day. I had to drop something off to my husband at his work and he said you look so good. I said thank you and he continued to complement me. I said thanks again and he said who let you out the house looking that good. I just rolled my eyes because he says that all the time. I tell him I had to go and kiss him good bye. I start to drive away and he acts like he is throwing a fishing line and reeling it back in. I look at him and I say what are you doing? He said your going fishing and I got mad. I told him that he is nuts. His insecurity from his prior relationship is rearing its ugly head. I have been a faithful wife for 22 years. I lost weight get a grip. I am still the same person just in smaller clothes. Really, I still weigh 250 lbs. What is going to happen when I get smaller? Anyone out there dealing with this please let me know.

Oh yeah today is my birthday! My friends did tell me I looked good and three did call me sexy. My husband did say that to. I was wearing a skirt that is so big and a very loose shirt. I did not feel very sexy. I think my friends are very excited ab out my weight loss because they loved the old me in and outside.

Great job! Were you 246 the day of surgery? What are you eating...what's a typical day look like? I'm starting to have some difficulty with eating.

Great job! Were you 246 the day of surgery? What are you eating...what's a typical day look like? I'm starting to have some difficulty with eating.

Wow amazing I too was sleeved on 6/24 I'm having an issue with some food I have not been on a scale either I can see I'm losing inches but I'm having issues finding food any suggestions?

Wow amazing I too was sleeved on 6/24 I'm having an issue with some food I have not been on a scale either I can see I'm losing inches but I'm having issues finding food any suggestions?

I'm having issues with food too...I was sleeved June 25th

I had been having a lot of nausea. Figured out I get nauseated and that is my "I'm hungry" signal. Mashed potatoes are a good stand by in between the Protein. I do oatmeal with a splash of lactaid milk 6gm protein with sprinkle of cinnamon for breakfeast. I do mashed potatoes with smashed toddler meat sticks or refried Beans with little grated extra sharp cheddar or poached egg over tiny bit of refried beans and a drizzle of taco sauce for a quasi huevos rancheros. I have not found one Protein Shake I can stomach. I keep trying new ones. Meanwhile I try to get as much protein from food sources and almost can get in all that Water.< /p>