Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm still in the fulll liquid stage...for another week. I never thought I would put stuff in a blender, but I have just to get some variety. LOL

I added mfp. My name is KUWags. Can u plz add me?

Kailisa, first thing I'm going to try on the next stage is this ricotta bake recipe I found on the forum:

Ricotta bake

8 oz of Ricotta cheese

1/2 cup grated Parmesan

1 large Egg, beaten

1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning

salt & pepper to taste

1/2 cup Marinara Sauce

1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese

Mix ricotta cheese, parmesan, beaten egg, seasonings together and place in a oven proof dish. Pour marinara on top and top with mozzarella cheese. Bake it in the oven @ 450 for about 20-25 minutes (best) or nuke it till hot and bubbly. I usually made it first in the oven and heated the leftovers in the microwave

I made this for lunch today and it was really yummy!! I figured it was about 6oz if I divided it into 6 equal servings. I was able to eat 6oz but my tummy didn't full embrace it (a little discomfort towards the end). This was the first thing I ate since I moved to "soft foods" today so I'm sure it just needs to get used to something other than the liquids I've been feeding it for 2.5 weeks. I will try some more tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!!!

Oh I'm so happy you tried it! I had runny oatmeal this morning and about 3-4 bites of mashed potatoes this afternoon. That oatmeal made me full up to my neck for hours!! I had 1/4 cup of mashed potatoes but could not fit in more than those 3-4 bites!! Wow! It really works!

Hi ladies. Today for Breakfast I had a half of 1 egg. I've been more thirsty today so I've been focusing on my Water intake. I feel a little dehydrated. However for dinner I'm going to have a 1 ounce crab ball and a little guacamole again. Tomorrow I'm going to try the Ricotta Bake. You all make it sound so good. I'm afraid to feel full so I haven't tried to eat more than 2 ounces or 1/4 of food. Mash potatoes sound so good but I'm don't know I'm ready to introduce the carb yet. I want to loose a little more. fYI Two weeks post op and I'm down 25 pounds. How are my team Sleevers doing?

Hi Kailisa! So good to hear from you!! I am trying some avocado tonight puréed with spaghetti sauce. I know it sounds weird but I have been craving both of those. Can I get the recipe for your crab ball? That sound yummy too! Things are going well today. Keep up the great work!

Wags.....this is what i sent to Mizzougirl offline. This is my modified version since we are watching our new figures. 1/2 pound of Fresh lump crab meat or 1 can. 1 pkg of Low fat cream cheese or low fat mayo, old bay seasoning, garlic and onion powder, margarine, herb seasoning of your choice. Mix in a bowl. Scoop I teaspoon full and roll them or make tiny crab cakes. Bake or Broil at 350 for 10 mins. I'm one of those cooks who don't usually measure so I don't think my measurements are the best. Lol.

Let me add. I didn't use all the cream cheese. May 2 tablespoons.

Oh my gosh! Sounds so good. I can't wait to try it!

I just made the Ricotta Bake. It was tasty. However I was only able to have about 2-3small bites aprox. 2 ounces. Then I started to burp. That was my signal to stop. My stomach is trying to adjust to the food as well.

Yum! I am so glad you liked it. I get get to try it soon!!

Hi All-the transition to soft foods has been a bit bumpy for me. I tried an egg yesterday morning and that sat like a brick in my tummy causing discomfort for about 2 hours. Today I tried some moist, baked flounder and very soft brussel sprouts and my stomach took some offense but a tad easier than the egg. Cottage cheese has been going down pretty easy. Gonna revert back to liquids tomorrow then try again on Tue.

Hope everyone had a great weekend and nice Fathers Day.

Hope you had a great weekend too! I agree on the food part. Started purées and some of them sat like a rock and made me full forever. As bad as the liquid phase was, it's easier than the next phases :-). We will get there though :-).

Has anybody tried mash potatoes yet? How has that gone down?

I have and they were fine for me. I only had three or four bites with some gravy so they would be more liquidy. How are you doing Kailisa???

I haven't tried them yet but have potatoes in my pantry ready to go. I tried moist fish and mushy roasted brussel sprouts again tonight and they went down much easier. Tiny bites and lots of chewing. I ate over 4 hours ago and I'm still full. It's crazy how my hunger has pretty much disappeared. Need to get my Protein up still. Gonna try a scrambled egg again tomorrow for breakfast. Wish me luck.....