Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Scheduled for October 3rd in Denver. I almost had to wait for December due to work but my boss made an exception for my time off. I'm like a giddy school girl now lol

I'm in Denver also, well Aurora, but I'm a year out, if you need anything, feel free to me. Good luck!

I'm in Denver also' date=' well Aurora, but I'm a year out, if you need anything, feel free to me. Good luck![/quote']

Thank you! I'm sure I will have plenty of questions come up along the way. It is so nice to have a support system in place.

I am waiting on insurance approval... crossing my fingers. I jumped through all the hoops: 6 month supervised weight loss attempt. psych eval, TSH test, medical clearance, PT eval, etc. Not too bad looking at some of the other hoops some have had to jump through. Surgeon's office just sent my packet to insurance this week and they have 30 days to reply. I am looking at October - tentatively 10/7. As I said - crossing my fingers! From St/ Louis, MO

Have you found a good one? They are so sweet! It just me today... I was putting some of my fall clothes in my closet. Is this the last year of xls? Will next years clothes no longer have a "w". ? Two months and counting!

I know what you mean about the clothes. This is my last summer wearing 22/24 clothing. I can't wait!! Been overweight waaaaay too long hahaha 9 weeks and counting :-D

October 4th is my date and I'm counting down.

Hello fellow Halloweenie sleevers!! I can't wait! So excited to start my journey. I'm scared as hell too because of the dreaded "first 30" but I'm starting to preparation ahead of time. I'm cleaning out my closest tomorrow and I couldn't be happier. No more fat summer clothing for me! Is it just me or is anyone else getting in the farewell to foods? I've been trying to find the best way to prep for Protein intake. I was thinking of roasting some turkey and a pot roast (no potatoes) and throwing them in my blendtek with home made chicken stock and making it into paste and filling ice cube trays with it? Also freezing chicken stock in a separate tray. All I have to do for meals is microwave 2 cubes and add a teaspoon of greek yogurt. Sorry I'm rambling :-(

Also October here, Just got my date today!

Hello fellow Halloweenie sleevers!! I can't wait! So excited to start my journey. I'm scared as hell too because of the dreaded "first 30" but I'm starting to preparation ahead of time. I'm cleaning out my closest tomorrow and I couldn't be happier. No more fat summer clothing for me! Is it just me or is anyone else getting in the farewell to foods? I've been trying to find the best way to prep for Protein intake. I was thinking of roasting some turkey and a pot roast (no potatoes) and throwing them in my blendtek with home made chicken stock and making it into paste and filling ice cube trays with it? Also freezing chicken stock in a separate tray. All I have to do for meals is microwave 2 cubes and add a teaspoon of greek yogurt. Sorry I'm rambling :-(

I know what you mean about farewell to some foods. I'm really going to miss corn and eating bread, especially when I go to the Cheesecake Factory and eat from the bread they give you (yummy). But it's time to give up old habits :-D I look up different Protein shakes but I haven't tried any yet. I hope I can find one that tastes good. I've heard that the unjury is not that bad and chike is good as well. Good luck with everything!

My farewell to fat food fest is in full swing. I'm saying goodbye with pizza comas and tiramisu highs. I wont even pretend that i didnt enjoy splitting a mellow mushroom "holy shitake" pizza with my husband wednesday. I paid dearly for that farewell party.

Now how to adequately say so long to our twice monthly church dinners is a whole other story. These little SC ladies add extra butter, sugar and love to everything they didn't already cook in fatback. The idea of sitting through these and not hurting myself is a little sad.

For anyone living near a publix grocery, their store brand green wise chocolate whey powder is pretty good and inexpensive.

I'm thinking of juicing veggies and an apple or carrot or two and adding in a scoop of unflavored Isopure Protein and drinking coconut Water. I'm going to lay low the first month of course but I really am excited about being able to work out... I've never been athletic and it's a huge goal for me. Besides wearing 5" heels and an adrianna papell dress it's imperative that I get to play sports and ride my bike for 20 miles. I know this isn't happening anytime soon but I'm so worried about energy. I feel like getting this sleeve means cutting out the ball and chain holding me back on life. Sorry rambling again.

Anyone else looking into starting a pre-pre-op diet? Can October please come faster so I can start a new life???? This is depressing...I cant stand being so heavy..every step hurts to take... Anyone self-pay Mexico?

Hi Heather I am self pay for mexico. Oct 4th 2013, :)

Hello from North Dakota! I'll be having my surgery with Dr Brandon Helbling at St alexius hospital in Bismarck on October 2nd!

Hello Batman! I'm also in Denver (Thornton specifically) and my surgery date is October 1st. I'll be at Rose Medical. I'm sooo excited! It's awesome to see some fellow sleevers in the 303!

Hello Batman! I'm also in Denver (Thornton specifically) and my surgery date is October 1st. I'll be at Rose Medical. I'm sooo excited! It's awesome to see some fellow sleevers in the 303!

I'm in Aurora, sleeved one year ago! Welcome to the losers bench!

I'm from Illinois and my date is October 15th.