Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My Life as a Bandster

Thanks for the great send off! You all are so great!

I hope I can find something decent to eat while I am there...or maybe not! I will post with details as soon as I get home. I can't believe this is happening...I would have never dreamt I would be able to go to China.

I will miss you and all your support! Bye for now. xoxoxo

Oh ya, one more thing...my goal this week is to get my ticker under 100 pounds to go. I can do it, I can do it. I just have to think that I am the little train that could!

Hi I'm 5 days post op and finally starting to feel like I may just pull through this. I am ready for the clear liquid faze to be over how long does it normally take to start losing weight>

:clap2: Hi I'm 5 days post op and finally starting to feel like I may just pull through this. I am ready for the clear liquid faze to be over how long does it normally take to start losing weight>

I think it is different for everyone. I started right away, and then stalled after a couple weeks. I did a pre-op diet as well, which I think really helped me get my head hunger under control. Good luck.

I am 5 days post from TJ Mexico today is my first full day home I was reading the diffent post and saw we have some common grounds so thought I'd say hi I am also 40 with a 20 yr old son and 18 yr old daughter and started all over again so now I also have a 4 yr old son and a 3 yr old daughter. How long did it take you to get your energy back? I am suppose to go back to work tommrow, hope I have a little more energy than I have right now. how is the weigh loss for you? are you happy with your descion? I had byers remorse the first and 2nd day but now I am just excited about starting a new life.;)

Just a quick note cause I am off to work and then holidays! I will be back next monday. Wow, a second family! No wonder you are tired. To get my energy back arfter surgery I used Vitamins, protien shakes made with juice, and walking walking walking. I hope that helps. Don't worry about the buyers remorse thing, we are used to thinking that we are not worth it BUT: those days are over baby! We are worth it! Talk to you next week.

The energy loss is part of looseing weight. I drink a fruit juice mix that helps a lot. It called Monavie Active, I try not to drink it late in the day, too much energy. You have to get by all the sales crap information to find some real info. Works for me, good luck.

Hi everyone! I am home! I had so much fun, thank you for encouraging me to go! I will write a big post about everything I did in a few days. For now, I just wanted to say hi and catch up with all of you.

I ate poorly yesterday. Today has been much better. I ate well while I was gone, except I had a few chocolate bars that I bought at duty free...it wasn't my fault. I was bored. Ok, it wsa my fault.

I went to the gym once while I was away, but I did a lot of walking. I havn't weighed yet, but I hope I am down a couple pounds. I am so excited...I had my first slime today. I feel like I am officially part of the club now.

Funny thing happened in China...(where we are huge by the way). The taxi that picked us (and our luggage) up from the mag lev train when we got there kicked us out of the taxi because we were too heavy. If it wasn't so funny I would have been offended. He doesn't speak english so he just 'shoo'd' us out of his cab.

Another time, the cab driver stopped at a red light and got out and checked his tires. I started laughing hysterically and after about a minute of that the cab driver started laughing hysterically too. It was so funny. It wouldn't have been funny if it would have happened here...I would have kicked some skinny butt! I think that is my favorite China memory. It felt really good to be able to laugh at the situation.

I will be reading as many threads as I can, then I am off to bed to try to get rid of some jet lag.

Big hugs!

Victoria.

Welcome back Bandiva, sounds like you had a good time, that is very funny about the cab, but it is nice to be able to laugh at ourselves.

Maria :D