Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

okay, have not posted or read since sept. 29.

was on vacation for part of that time and to quote sarah palin (and GOD KNOWS that would never have occurred to me), i went 'ROGUE'.

take me off the challenge. i am not sure what i am doing anymore.

wondering if there will be a prob. driving a rental car in nov. what might the weather b like?

ALOHA Banditos!

Im still alive and fightin the fight!

Patty thanks for the PM!

Hey Mal!!! So good to see you!!! I think about you all of the time! How is hubby and the kidlings?

If I remember correctly, you were doing the Couch to 5K. Is that right? I'd love to start doing something like that. Where do I find information on it. I checked online - is it something I need to buy? DVD's?

was on vacation for part of that time and to quote sarah palin (and GOD KNOWS that would never have occurred to me), i went 'ROGUE'.

take me off the challenge. i am not sure what i am doing anymore.

wondering if there will be a prob. driving a rental car in nov. what might the weather b like?

I'm not sure if it will be bad. We were bad for a few days, but it's warming up tomorrow and will be warm for the rest of the week. Colorado is strange that way, Deb.

My friend just had her surgery with my surgeon and she looks absolutely amazing! He lipo'd her chin and she looks 20 years younger! Her body looks like an 18 y/o. I hope I have decent results. I know my situation is much different than hers. Fifty days tomorrow - until my surgery!

How is your Mom?

The important thing is.... did you have a good vacation??? :)

Start / Current / Goal / Left to Lose / Lost

----------------------------------------------------------

Kayleighsmommy 260.00 258.60 245.00 13.60 1.40

Snowgator 0.00 0.00

Coloradomom 217.80 212.40 202.80 9.60 5 .40

Lap_dancer 274.00 271.00 264.00 7.00 3.00

minidriver 163.80 158.10 151.80 6.30 5.70

mem620 215.00 213.00 199.00 14.00 2.00

BellaPerdente 0.00 0.00

RobinAnn 251.00 249.60 240.00 9.60 1.60

Laptastic 240.00 235.00 225.00 10.00 5.00

Link to page:

http://tinyurl.com/ydl69nn

Hey Mal!!! So good to see you!!! I think about you all of the time! How is hubby and the kidlings?

If I remember correctly, you were doing the Couch to 5K. Is that right? I'd love to start doing something like that. Where do I find information on it. I checked online - is it something I need to buy? DVD's?

Hey Chicka! You are the glue that holds us all together, I think about YOU all of the time. Thanks for everything Dee!

Hubby is silly as usual the kidlings are doing well.

I did the C25K program and loved, loved, loved it! Search Podrunner, it is free. There is also a Couch to 5k group here on LBT, they are great support and helpful tips. I think it's come join me...couch to 5k??? I still use the C25K program when I run. I ran the Susan G Komen again this year, it was amazing. I thought of your friend that you lost last year and wondered how her family is holding up. I always come away from that 5k feeling good about myself. Both boys ran with me this year and Hubby waited at the finish. My next 5k is the Gorilla Run (save the Gorillas!). Everyone runs in a Gorilla suit, sounds fun huh?

Hey Chicka! You are the glue that holds us all together, I think about YOU all of the time. Thanks for everything Dee!

Hubby is silly as usual the kidlings are doing well.

I did the C25K program and loved, loved, loved it! Search Podrunner, it is free. There is also a Couch to 5k group here on LBT, they are great support and helpful tips. I think it's come join me...couch to 5k??? I still use the C25K program when I run. I ran the Susan G Komen again this year, it was amazing. I thought of your friend that you lost last year and wondered how her family is holding up. I always come away from that 5k feeling good about myself. Both boys ran with me this year and Hubby waited at the finish. My next 5k is the Gorilla Run (save the Gorillas!). Everyone runs in a Gorilla suit, sounds fun huh?

Thanks Mal! I'll check it out! I'd love to run the 5K next year. I walked it again this year! I was alone, so it was a good time to reflect on my loved ones I lost to Breast CA. I'm leaving for NY in the morning to see my daughter!

50 days to my surgery. I got my FMLA papers mailed to my surgeon and set up for my short term disability to start n 12/1/09. It's becoming real to me! I'm more excited than scared at this point! I'm sure they might change as the time draws near!

It's so good to see you again!

Love,

dee~

Fifty days tomorrow - until my surgery!

QUOTE]

My gosh, you must be getting giddy with excitement. I know I am so excited for you.... you must be over the moon :)

I am excited! My friend just had her surgery a week ago last Thursday and she looks absolutely gorgeous! He is truly an artist when it comes to plastics!

I'm busy with getting everything in order for my Short Term Disability payments and my FMLA -- lots to do and I just can't hop in the car and run down to his office to get papers signed! Makes it a little more of a challenge!

But I believe it's worth it!

Well, it's been busy in here. I think you will love the tummy even more in a few months when it all settles down. I haven't fit into size 9 anything since I was a kid.

Mexico is a lot of fun. I wouldn't recommend going in October as it just rains endlessly. It's a really good deal right now too.

My GERD has calmed down quite a bit and I am very happy about that, as that is the main reason I got th band. Since the doctor put me back on the birth control pills for my ovarian cyst, I really haven't lost much weight. I think four pounds in a month. Hormones really mess me up and cause a lot of cravings and hunger. Of course, I can't eat nearly as much, which helps. It's bad though, since even though I am full, I am still starving and I know it's the hormones. Blech. I am going to end up having surgery next month to remove the ovarian cyst since the pills aren't doing anything. I have to sleep flat on my back all the time and drug every day for it. It's very annoying. I don't like it, but the alternatives are not that attractive. I am with you on the general anesthesia. Mine is outpatient surgery, but surgery still sucks.

Start / Current / Goal / Left to Lose / Lost

----------------------------------------------------------

Kayleighsmommy 260.00 258.60 245.00 13.60 1.40

Snowgator 0.00 0.00

Coloradomom 217.80 212.40 202.80 9.60 5 .40

Lap_dancer 274.00 271.00 264.00 7.00 3.00

minidriver 163.80 158.10 151.80 6.30 5.70

mem620 215.00 213.00 199.00 14.00 2.00

BellaPerdente 0.00 0.00

RobinAnn 251.00 249.60 240.00 9.60 1.60

Laptastic 240.00 235.00 225.00 10.00 5.00

Link to page:

Hey, how are you feeling?

Recovering well? I hope so!

Hey ladies. Tomorrow is weigh in day, here is a reminder of the URL for those of you who are participating.

I am so excited to weigh in. I got my leg wrappings off today, and I know I am down a pound or 4 :thumbdown:

Good luck to all.

Even if you are not participating in the challenge, I know I would love to know how everyone is doing.

I just got my unfill today. It is so nice to be able to take a glass of Water and drink it right down!

I went to TGI Fridays and had my customary sizzlin chicken and cheese for lunch after my adjustment. I was able to each 1/4 of my serving and was full and satisfied and not get stuck. I think today is the first time of no PBing for a really long time. I am looking forward to making it a week without PBing and them even more. One day at a time.

Dr. K wanted to start by taking out 0.5cc. I told him I was thinking 0.1cc. I love the fact that he listens to me. We started at 0.1 removed and ended up after "tuning the band" with a total of 0.25cc removed. Not much if you look at it, but I could really tell a differce. I drove 14 hours round trip today to have 0.25cc removed. Wow!

I am out on the town this weekend. I already know that I won't make my Halloween goal, but I am ready to get on my path. Soft Calorie Syndrome really was tough for me the last month. It might take me another 6 months to lose the last little bit I have to lose, but in less than a year I have lost 115 lbs so I know better than to complain!

Isn't it amazing how just a small amount can really make a difference? I am still completely empty and have to be GERD symptom free for three months before they will even think of doing even a small fill. And it will be a small one. I don't know how people stand not being able to drink. I haven't budged in weight for a few weeks now. I am happy I haven't gained anything.

How is the leg doing? Although surgery is no fun, it does require your body to use lots of extra calories to heal.