Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

I am not in a good mood this morning!

I hate that TOM!

I gained 6 lbs this morning! So that's 2 yesterday and 6 this morning! 8 lbs!!!!

It's PMS time and I tried to eat my egg this morning and got stuck! I'm always more restricted during this time!

This last week, I upped my working out to twice a day! Swimming in the am before working my Triage job - 5am! Then when I get home, I ride my bike on the "weight control" challenge program that increases the intensity every 1 minute and constantly tells you to speed it up! Very annoying!! BUT DAMN you get a good work out in 30 mins! So that is 1.5 hour of working out a day! AND I gain 8 freaking pounds???

I know it's related to that TOM, so I just need to settle down! BUT it is so hard to work so hard and be so diligent with my eating and gain!:thumbup:

I hate that TOM!

I gained 6 lbs this morning! So that's 2 yesterday and 6 this morning! 8 lbs!!!!

It's PMS time and I tried to eat my egg this morning and got stuck! I'm always more restricted during this time!

This last week, I upped my working out to twice a day! Swimming in the am before working my Triage job - 5am! Then when I get home, I ride my bike on the "weight control" challenge program that increases the intensity every 1 minute and constantly tells you to speed it up! Very annoying!! BUT DAMN you get a good work out in 30 mins! So that is 1.5 hour of working out a day! AND I gain 8 freaking pounds???

I know it's related to that TOM, so I just need to settle down! BUT it is so hard to work so hard and be so diligent with my eating and gain!:thumbup:

Now, miss dee. Let's be logical about this. You're a nurse and you know that it's physiologically impossible to gain 6 lbs of fat overnight. So it is only Water and it will go away. I know it sucks, but it's temporary weight and it isn't a reflection AT ALL of how hard you've been working. Think how excited you'll be when you LOSE 6 lbs tomorrow or the next day, yes?

{{hugs}}

Longer or shorter how about knowing what to do with it expertly no matter what size the pipe fitter lays.:thumbup: Yeah girls I said that... and tank me with two stiff tall ones ..pun intended....and some southern rock and I'll be using the pool stick for a stripper pole. ...I will. winks.:thumbup:

Okay friends. I'm unzipping my fly, letting it all hang out..................

I'm sitting at 285 and what I face is this:

At 252 I will be "officiallly" one hundred pounds off with Dr. K's office.

At 240 I am 100 shy of goal.

At 250 I am to reschedule with the plastic surgeon for a presurgical exam on a lower body lift, breast augmentation, two hernia repairs and a recovery period of three months.

Anything between 85-52 are stepping stones across the river.

What does everyone else have going on for their goals.

I'd like to shoot for the 240 as my next goal. That's thirty five lbs. I like how DEE does the math algebra on her weightloss, I'm starting to catch on. If you all want to go St. Patty bye Fatty, I'm okay. If the long haul one is better, I'm good as well. We can also split the difference and do a six week one, seven...we can do whatever we decide.

My vote is for: April first... April Fools. Call it April Full's Day, April Full's Weigh,

April's Cool Weigh

I appreciate your honesty Patty-girl! For me, working out makes me so 'frisky' - I can hardly stand it! AND I hate men lately! They haven't been so nice to me! I have talked to this one guy from the Springs for a very very long time. He's nice. He seemed sincere. He knew I have a weight issue and always said, "no big deal, you're such a sweety" -- well, he asked for a current picture -- Feeling like I'm not so fat and ugly anymore, I sent him the same pic as I have as my new little avatar! I haven't heard from him since! Not one word! AND he has deleted everyone of my email messages since that day! AFTER talking to him for 4 years, this is how he treats me? Just think if he had seen me 135 lbs ago! What a hateful, shallow man! Anyway, I think I'll go and see what treats they have at "Fascinations" - buy myself a new toy for Valentine's day! (aren't you proud of me for not heading to the brownies and Cookies? )

I can't say, I'm ready to unzip my pants and let it all hang out, but I've got some goals for myself too!

I'm 22lbs from my 40% weight loss goal, that will give me a BMI of 43!

I'm 52lbs from my 50% weight loss goal, which will give me a BMI of 39! Which is my goal for scheduling my plastic surgery!

My final goal is to weigh 138, Tom and I think a realistic goal for me is 170 - giving me a BMI of 25 which is a normal BMI!

I'm okay with 170. I'm 5-10 and feel I look good at 170.

I vote for the Easter challenge. I also like the longer ones.:clap:

I noted the wink Bella!

Hmmm, Easter would be good. I could maybe lose 12 more lbs by then and be close to 160. Of course I am going to Mexico in two weeks and staying at an all-inclusive. I wonder how much I can manage to gain??

OH!!! I meant to tell you guys. I bought a small electric ice cream maker and made frozen yogurt with greek yogurt and splenda. It was fantastic. So, for all you ice cream junkies (I know you're out there!) give it a try!!

I got an electric ice cream maker for Christmas last year and haven't used it once. I'm going to try that! Maybe I could add fruit too! That sounds so good! Thanks!

Edited by PrtyAntOvrYt

Sheesh Patty!

It's a little scary unzipping those pants and letting it all hang out!

I can't believe I was so revealing!

dee, can you get me the guy's address? I can come over there kick his sorry ass.

did you say your original goal weight was 138??????? Okay, mine is 140 and you're like a half a foot taller than me and have a larger frame. Goodness gracious, girlfriend, You'd look like a freakin' clothes hanger at 138. So, ummm, I'm thinking that 170 is a fantabulous weight for you.

Anyway, I think I'll go and see what treats they have at "Fascinations" - buy myself a new toy for Valentine's day! (aren't you proud of me for not heading to the brownies and Cookies? )

I think that is a GREAT present for yourself! Besides then you will have it when you do have someone in bed with you and then you can still use it...together! Great idea!

I used to sell "Slumber Parties" products. Those were fun parties!

I think that is a GREAT present for yourself! Besides then you will have it when you do have someone in bed with you and then you can still use it...together! Great idea!

Hey! I'm so glad to hear that I'm not the only one who finds "together" use great. I think it's the best of all worlds.

Now, miss dee. Let's be logical about this. You're a nurse and you know that it's physiologically impossible to gain 6 lbs of fat overnight. So it is only Water and it will go away. I know it sucks, but it's temporary weight and it isn't a reflection AT ALL of how hard you've been working. Think how excited you'll be when you LOSE 6 lbs tomorrow or the next day, yes?

{{hugs}}

Oh I know! I know! It's just so disheartening to see the increase! It brings back those bad memories and makes you wonder if you're doing something wrong, EVEN tho you know you are NOT! IT's the old fat girl mentality!

dee, can you get me the guy's address? I can come over there kick his sorry ass.

did you say your original goal weight was 138??????? Okay, mine is 140 and you're like a half a foot taller than me and have a larger frame. Goodness gracious, girlfriend, You'd look like a freakin' clothes hanger at 138. So, ummm, I'm thinking that 170 is a fantabulous weight for you.

The thing about that guy IS that I wasn't interested in a Love Connection, I was only interested in being friends. My heart belongs to someone else! But to think that someone wouldn't even want to be your friend because you're fat is the worst! He knew I have a band and I've lost a lot of weight, but none of that matters, I guess. He's not even mature enough to write me back. I wrote him twice and then decided he's not worth my time!

I agree 170 is best for me! AND WW says that I can weigh 150-170lbs to be normal! (atleast that's what they used to say in the old days)

I'd love those Slumber Parties! I never went to one!

Hey! I'm so glad to hear that I'm not the only one who finds "together" use great. I think it's the best of all worlds.

Yeah! "together" use can be more enjoyable! IF you are with a partner who isn't intimidated by the toy! Those kinds of guys do exist, you know!

decided he's not worth my time!

Yeah! "together" use can be more enjoyable! IF you are with a partner who isn't intimidated by the toy! Those kinds of guys do exist, you know!

Hell-to-the-yeah! My DH just views it as a "threesome". Hee hee.

You should look it up on-line and see if they can put you in touch with a consultant and host a party! OMG! Serve some drinks and have a great time. It is girls only and we laughed and laughed as we passed that stuff around!

Hell-to-the-yeah! My DH just views it as a "threesome". Hee hee.

That's because you're married to a GREAT GUY!!!

You should look it up on-line and see if they can put you in touch with a consultant and host a party! OMG! Serve some drinks and have a great time. It is girls only and we laughed and laughed as we passed that stuff around!

That does sound like so much fun!!! Thanks for the idea!

Hey Denver Banditos!

Don't forget our next Get Together is on Monday night!

February 9th at 7pm!

Red Robin at Arapahoe and I-25.

I hope many can attend!

AND you out of towners, you'll be in our hearts!

I hate that TOM!

I know it's related to that TOM, so I just need to settle down! BUT it is so hard to work so hard and be so diligent with my eating and gain!:thumbdown:

Its a freak thing. I tell ya just a freak thing. Just look forward to the morning after you've eaten a chocolate cake, chocolate sauce, ice cream, and..what...else...ummm, yeah, chocolate mousse, all day for two days and lost five lbs.

Dee, I'm up three lbsm today I'm thinking it was the salty mushrooms last night but who knows.

Its a freak thing. I tell ya just a freak thing. Just look forward to the morning after you've eaten a chocolate cake, chocolate sauce, ice cream, and..what...else...ummm, yeah, chocolate mousse, all day for two days and lost five lbs.

Dee, I'm up three lbsm today I'm thinking it was the salty mushrooms last night but who knows.

it totally doesn't make any sense to me! just like someone else said here that when she eats poorly she loses and when she's good with her intake, she doesn't lose! It's just the strangest thing!