Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

weekly scale challenge

Jodie, I'm cheering you on here for keeping such a great attitude and walking off that anger instead of giving in to temptation. I'm glad you're not letting this ugly battle get the better of you. Keep it up! Congrads on the great loss, too.

Holy Moly Betty! Great job! Congrats to Miss Lisa on the monthly loss!

I remained the same this week... not surprised as I ate foods that contained oodles of salt for the past 2 days. I gotta wonder why I do that right before my weekly weigh-in? I've been active but not doing actual exercise... naughty... better get my butt moving again.

Have a great week everyone!

Darcy

Way to go Betty! Great Job

hey Darcy atleast you did not..that is a plus

For Me is Was 201.25

a loss of 1.75 lbs

Maybe next week I can hit ONE-DERLAND!!! I'm gonna try like hell

Betty...WOW 4 pounds... Thats fantastic. Cyber hugs to you (squeezing tight cause I need some of that to rub off on me). This is the first time that I have not had a weight loss over a weeks time BUT I am not complaining. I'm rejoicing cause my present weight is one I haven't been at in over 17 yrs so I think my body said "Lets stop and smell the Roses". Also we had a dinner party here Saturday night and some fool bought pumpkin Pie and I kknow personally how that topped with whip cream can put weight on so I saved few friends from a weight gain buy eating their share. So to not have gained is actually a MAJOR victory.

Plus it was the first time I have actually went outside the meal plans I have and I have learned not to do that again until the next 68 pounds come off. LOL

Oh my another 68 pounds off and I'll be 195 pounds.. Last time I was that weight was my second week home after being born. Ok I'm pulling your leg I was one year old.

Anyway I'm still an extremely happy camper with everything so next week I'm hoping Betty"s Hug will help me. Making a real effort this week.

Good luck to every one else.

PS Lisa. Looks like Vegas for me is Dec 6-10. Hope to get a chance to meet you. Will be staying at Harrah's with my son.

Thanks everyone!

Darcy - I reall think the exercise is what is making me lose. So, move it girl!

Michelle - You are so close to one-derland, I am sure you will make it next week. Let's get ready for that party! :banana

Greg - pumpkin pie with whip cream, I was looking at that pie this weekend, boy did it look good. We all need a treat once in a while, and you had it without a gain, so that is great! I hope that big hug I got brings you some luck next week, just don't take it all from me! lol Vegas trip sounds like a fun time!

I'd like to try this also. I won't be able to weigh until later today. I need to go home and find out how much the boot I wear (broken foot) weighs so that I can tell how much I weigh.

Sue

Surgery 8/19/04

Dr. Pleatman

299.5/296

Jeepers, Betty, I was awed that you had lost 35 lbs. yesterday. Now you say it's 39! That is fantastic! And that's after you ate something solid, too! Way to go, Girl!

Michelle, you just keep moving on down there. I know you'll be in the onesies this week. I couldn't believe it that I actually lost this week. Down one. That's during a stall, so I am VERY happy.

Betty! That is awesome weightloss. I am soooo proud for you!

Becky- You have been hanging on to 69 for a while. I know you are glad to see that scale go down again. Happy 4 U! ;-)

Michelle, you're so consistent with the loss - you and Betty are kicking butt! I'm up one pound, but my weekend was worth it! And the big seven-zoro for Rebeccalee, awesome!

Greg, see you next month! Maybe we'll get Penni & John out here, too.

OK remember the 3 lbs I gained over Halloween. All that nasty horrible icky yummy candy? Well I lost those 3 lbs and another 2 lbs on top of that. SO I now weigh 244 lbs which is 52 whopping lbs GONE FOREVER. HOORAY!!!!!

Walking every day is a plus and drinking tons of Water helps bunches. I am now up to walking 4.5 miles every other day and 1.5 to 2.0 miles on the other days. Last week alone I walked a total of 12.5 miles. WOW!! That is a heck of a lot. My legs feel it too. So does my butt. LOL!!!

Lisa you said something about me and John coming to Vegas in Dec. When are the dates. I will check with John and see if it is doable.

Sorry I couldn't stick around and get your email. I had to rush off to my Dr. Billy appt. NO I am not getting a fill today. He keeps tabs on his patients every 6 to 8 weeks. He says it keeps them honest. LOL!! He also said it shows more success cause you have to report everything you eat to him. ACK!!! I will take my super duper drool rag this time. More later.

HUGE CONGRATS to all losers and non gainers and to the gainers as well cause it still isn't what would have been gained had you not been banded.

Way to Go Penni...that is so fabulous!!!!! I'm so happy for you :)

Ok I will start walking this week and see if it helps me get to ONE-DERLAND next Monday!

Penni, isn't it fun when the plateau cracks in half? Seeing five pounds gone at once is awesome! Great job walking. I don't know about any December dates - there's no way I can plan that far in advance, but Greg said he's gonna be here. I figured me & Chris could meet him for dinner.< /p>