Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

$6000 Mommy Make Over in TJ, I have plans already!

I'm also adding the Brazilian Butt Lift with mine. This weight can't come off fast enough!!!

I need alot of skin gone, if I ever do it. My abs are OK, sprisingly enough (I can now do a headstand from a standing position). Doc said "no need for ab reconstruction!". If i ever do it, it looks scary - both in time and work lost, but the amount of time recouping seems formidable.

Please keep us posted, and good luck!!!

PS - I should probably include I have never had a child.

I'm also adding the Brazilian Butt Lift with mine. This weight can't come off fast enough!!!

Yeah I could go for this when are you getting it done?

Sent from my iPhone using VST

only a week out from sleeve, but when this weight is off, I am for sure doing it!

When I get off about 60 pounds lol

I need alot of skin gone, if I ever do it. My abs are OK, sprisingly enough (I can now do a headstand from a standing position). Doc said "no need for ab reconstruction!". If i ever do it, it looks scary - both in time and work lost, but the amount of time recouping seems formidable.

Please keep us posted, and good luck!!!

PS - I should probably include I have never had a child.

It comes with Breast lift and implant,and Lipo Sculpture too. If you never had a kid heck no, I don't blame you! Yours would be cheaper not needing everything lol. I'm sure all I got will be hanging to the floor by that time!

When I get off about 60 pounds lol

It comes with Breast lift and implant' date='and Lipo Sculpture too. If you never had a kid heck no, I don't blame you! Yours would be cheaper not needing everything lol. I'm sure all I got will be hanging to the floor by that time![/quote']

60lbs I got about the same to go :)

Where is this offered at, who would be the surgeon, and what all is included?

Before you settle on a surgery, please do your research. Coming from Miami (AKA the land of plastic) Colombia, Venezuela and Bolivia are known for their amazing plastic surgery. Mexico is known for Bariatrics. Most of the packages I have seen in Mexico only keep you for a day or two after the surgery. The other countries keep you a minimum of 10 days in a resort. Nothing against Mexico, that's where I'm having my Sleeve done, but a makeover is really a toll on your body with so many things healing at once. Check out makeovertravel, they have 6 different packages. In Miami, the majority of people travel to Colombia for their surgery and the work I've seen is incredible (just check out the Real Housewives of Miami, lol)

Before you settle on a surgery' date=' please do your research. Coming from Miami (AKA the land of plastic) Colombia, Venezuela and Bolivia are known for their amazing plastic surgery. Mexico is known for Bariatrics. Most of the packages I have seen in Mexico only keep you for a day or two after the surgery. The other countries keep you a minimum of 10 days in a resort. Nothing against Mexico, that's where I'm having my Sleeve done, but a makeover is really a toll on your body with so many things healing at once. Check out makeovertravel, they have 6 different packages. In Miami, the majority of people travel to Colombia for their surgery and the work I've seen is incredible (just check out the Real Housewives of Miami, lol)[/quote']

I just looked that up a ton of Very very scary and bad reviews about that place 0.o

About makeovertravel? I've never heard of it, I'm definately doing TONS of research. I alrady know I'll be getting breasts in Thailand, I used to live there and since they are the sex change capital, they do AMAZING breasts, I helped my mom to get her a few years back there and they turned out wonderful. I am not opposed to travelling for plastics, and I am VERY research savvy!! There are so many places/countries/surgeons, it's good to know who has had what done where. I like to get first hand accounts on everyhting.

Ugh... great... I was really counting on that place being good :( And so the search continues...

Y'all are getting awesome souvenirs. *giggle*

Man, I want all of this stuff too, but I have 6 children to take care of and I really don't know if I can deal with the pain and the LONG recovery. *shiver*

To 920Amy

Just curious if you have a link or name of facility in Thailand?

I have started my Research since the start of my a journey I getting Breast but looking into Beverly Hills if I can afford it!

I have consulted with local surgeons, including talking to real patients, seen dozens of photos - i feel so confident in the doctor but holy cow - the expense!

I don't want to go outside the country, but am now looking at this. I can look at websites, and read individual success stories, but i really don't know how to research out of country options methodically and logically. I have lost 150# so need MAJOR work and would probably rather do it in stages.

curious to those of you that know more about this, how do you get a balanced view of overseas options? I have been lookin at dr Saucedo in Monterray Mexico - honestly mostly because there is an active group of patients on a weight loss forum - no other reason.

Before you settle on a surgery, please do your research. Coming from Miami (AKA the land of plastic) Colombia, Venezuela and Bolivia are known for their amazing plastic surgery. Mexico is known for Bariatrics. Most of the packages I have seen in Mexico only keep you for a day or two after the surgery. The other countries keep you a minimum of 10 days in a resort. Nothing against Mexico, that's where I'm having my Sleeve done, but a makeover is really a toll on your body with so many things healing at once. Check out makeovertravel, they have 6 different packages. In Miami, the majority of people travel to Colombia for their surgery and the work I've seen is incredible (just check out the Real Housewives of Miami, lol)

I went to the facility when I was there. Its the same owners as where I got my sleeve. If anyone wants any info pm please. I don't wanna take to much from WLS on this board:) Or email judystaggs79@yahoo.com